Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

My Marriage May Be Over....Need Advice :( (Also need Beans)

Other Talk "Otterville"

My Marriage May Be Over....Need Advice :( (Also need Beans)

Old 08-30-21, 02:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,043 Likes on 810 Posts
re: My Marriage May Be Over....Need Advice :( (Also need Beans)

Originally Posted by Minor Threat View Post
Like this would ever sink down to the bottom of this forum. The OP's posts alone would raise it up to the top several times a day.
Old 08-30-21, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 2,886 Likes on 1,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Vibiana View Post
Who's parenting your kids while she's masturbating and you're seething over her masturbating?
Bumper sticker material right there!

The following 8 users liked this post by Decker:
Boondock Saint (08-30-21), danwiz (08-31-21), EdTheRipper (08-30-21), Kurt D (08-30-21), LurkerDan (08-31-21), Paff (08-30-21), tanman (09-01-21), TGM (08-30-21) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 08-30-21, 03:09 PM
bcd

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Who's parenting your kids while she's masturbating and you're seething over her masturbating?
I could be mistaken, but based on this

"She tells me she’s turning off the camera in my daughters room (who is sleeping a few feet away) so she can take care of herself. She then proceeds to very loudly masturbate while talking to another guy (Australian this time, one of her other Onlyfans subs) on her phone"

I would be super pissed that my wife was doing paid sexual acts on the phone while my kid was sleeping in the same room. That's all kinda fucked up.
The following 2 users liked this post by bcd:
andicus (08-30-21), darkdaze73 (08-30-21)
Old 08-30-21, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts

If you get a lawyer, Iím sure theyíll tell you to document as much as you can. However, I think youíve said the OnlyFans thing was your idea to begin with (apologies if Iím mistaken). So while her behavior in your daughters room does raise a lot of flags, Iíd be concerned how much could come back to hit you.
Old 08-30-21, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 612 Likes on 443 Posts

Who controls the OF account?

I would wash my hands of any current involvement that would look unfavorable towards you in a courtroom.

If you control it, I would give her a week to get her own account rolling before you pull the plug.
Old 08-30-21, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 183 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by clckworang View Post
I'll agree with this. If this is all true, the woman has some serious problems. We all have needs, but come on. Of course, I wonder how much of it was also a show because she knew that he was watching.
I never watched her Onlyfans stuff. I never cared to.
Old 08-30-21, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Mrs. Danger View Post
Don't be so judgy about that. For some people, it's stress relief, and "bad times" are when they feel they need it most.

Although, the way you describe the situation makes it sound like she was deliberately annoying you.
I could see sneaking a quick session quietly. But to talk to a guy when my daughter is right there sleeping?
Old 08-30-21, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Who's parenting your kids while she's masturbating and you're seething over her masturbating? I'm with Pharoh. One of you needs to grow up and be a parent. Get those kids and get them the hell out of there.

Please note that when this happens her motherly instincts as well as her pride will kick in and she'll fight you. This is why we've been telling you to get a fucking lawyer already. The things you'd never think about during the course of a marriage can turn into incredible boulders to climb over when you're splitting up.
Daughter was asleep in the room with her while she was and son was in his room watching tv.
Old 08-30-21, 09:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I could be mistaken, but based on this

"She tells me sheís turning off the camera in my daughters room (who is sleeping a few feet away) so she can take care of herself. She then proceeds to very loudly masturbate while talking to another guy (Australian this time, one of her other Onlyfans subs) on her phone"

I would be super pissed that my wife was doing paid sexual acts on the phone while my kid was sleeping in the same room. That's all kinda fucked up.
Thats the thing. It wasnít paid. Not that Iíd be okay if it was. But she befriends these fans and says sheís not a good business person when I tell her to ask them to pay. So annoying. In fact Scottish guy told her to quit OF. Thousands of dollars a month gone because he wants to control her. I wouldnít be surprised if he was the one that said get divorced.
Old 08-30-21, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by TomOpus View Post
Who controls the OF account?

I would wash my hands of any current involvement that would look unfavorable towards you in a courtroom.

If you control it, I would give her a week to get her own account rolling before you pull the plug.
I do. I just posted we arenít updating it anymore. Some fans still sub some leave. Sheís lost like 100 fans in a week.
Old 08-30-21, 09:17 PM
Premium Member

Received 300 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by nickdawgy View Post
But she befriends these fans and says she’s not a good business person when I tell her to ask them to pay. So annoying.
WTF, dude..

Poor kids...

Advice that has been said over and over: Get a lawyer, get help (and grow up).

The following users liked this post:
T-bone22 (08-30-21)
Old 08-30-21, 09:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 473 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by The Cow View Post
WTF, dude..

Poor kids...

Advice that has been said over and over: Get a lawyer, get help (and grow up).
This advice, in big, blinking neon-glowing letters. x 1000. Again.

Do it... It will get your mind off of her and her immature sexual antics. Seriously, get out of there. Now... And take the kids with you, until you get further and proper legal advice from a good Divorce lawyer. It'll be money well spent. And I'm the cheapest bastard around these parts (As we all know).
Old 08-30-21, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I do. I just posted we arenít updating it anymore. Some fans still sub some leave. Sheís lost like 100 fans in a week.
Holy fuck dude. YOU control the account and yet the only thing you do is to post that you arenít updating it anymore? How about you cancel the account?

Your first step shouldíve been to look at the best interests of your children first and foremost. Then you shouldíve gotten a lawyer like EVERYONE has told you to. You are literally your own worse enemy here and you are such a narcissist that you still wonít see it.

Old 08-30-21, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 442 Likes on 312 Posts

Thats the thing. It wasnít paid. Not that Iíd be okay if it was. But she befriends these fans and says sheís not a good business person when I tell her to ask them to pay. So annoying. In fact Scottish guy told her to quit OF. Thousands of dollars a month gone because he wants to control her. I wouldnít be surprised if he was the one that said get divorced.
OK, I'm with you on the whole your wife shouldn't be pleasuring herself while your daughter is asleep next to her, but complaining about Scottish guy being controlling for telling her to quit OF when you were the one who controlled her in making her start it in the first place? I can't really get behind you on that. You're annoyed that they're not paying her and talking about the money she brings in when you should be the one encouraging her to not be exploiting herself for other men's pleasure.
Old 08-31-21, 06:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,243 Likes on 892 Posts

Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Yeah. Could that be considered abuse?
Old 08-31-21, 08:14 AM
bcd

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
One of the dozens of reason that we have suggested he get a lawyer. That was my first thought as well.
Old 08-31-21, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 523 Likes on 299 Posts

Just grab the kids and run.
Old 08-31-21, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 160 Likes on 111 Posts

How, and where to? He has no income.
Old 08-31-21, 08:46 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 2,886 Likes on 1,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
No that's not abuse. Many poor families live in a single room apartment. It's not abuse when the parents have sex after their kids go to sleep. If this episode was discreet, which it sounds like it was, and if the daughter didn't even know it was happening, which also sounds like the case, it's in no way abusive behavior.
That said it does show poor parental judgment. For the thousandth time, get a lawyer.

Old 08-31-21, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 216 Likes on 174 Posts

This is becoming uncomfortable.
LurkerDan (08-31-21)
Old 08-31-21, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 442 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Decker View Post
No that's not abuse. Many poor families live in a single room apartment. It's not abuse when the parents have sex after their kids go to sleep. If this episode was discreet, which it sounds like it was, and if the daughter didn't even know it was happening, which also sounds like the case, it's in no way abusive behavior.
That said it does show poor parental judgment. For the thousandth time, get a lawyer.
How discrete is it when she's on the phone and apparently noisy?
Old 08-31-21, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,517 Likes on 991 Posts

Originally Posted by clckworang View Post
How discrete is it when she's on the phone and apparently noisy?
No less discrete than having sex with your partner while your baby is sleeping in bassinet beside the bed or something. Not the best parenting? Sure. Not being mindful of your child? Yep. Abuse? Not so sure.

I donít want to get lost in the weeds in this sexual stuff but as unfortunate as it seems, I donít think thatís the biggest problem right now. Iím not sure how Only Fans works but I assume if people are still paying the subscription then the show must go on. Considering Nick is the one who started the whole OF account, him screaming ďthink of the children!Ē NOW after allowing it to go on for the last several months without an issue sounds pretty hollow.

It definitely sounds like his wife is purposely making a scene out of it to get Nick upset but a scorned women trying to piss off her man isnít exactly breaking news.

Originally Posted by emanon View Post
How, and where to? He has no income.
Right. My advice at this point is that staying in the same house is no longer working for anyoneís best interest (I could see the benefit of staying for the kids but thatís obviously no longer the case) and itís best to leave and stay somewhere else but Nick may be stuck in his current situation. If his wife makes the money (and she seems to be the breadwinner on OF) heís kind of SOL. Iím hoping Nick has SOMEONE he can stay with for a while, his parents, siblings, etc. but when you bring kids into someone elseís home it adds another layer of complicated crap.
emanon (08-31-21)
Old 08-31-21, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 521 Likes on 245 Posts

Wait a minute. NICK initiated the OnlyFans thing? So basically you whored your wife out to strangers and are now upset that she's acting like a whore.

Jesus Christ on a slab of rye.
The following 5 users liked this post by Vibiana:
EdTheRipper (09-03-21), LurkerDan (08-31-21), Music (08-31-21), Phodg (08-31-21), stingermck (08-31-21)
Old 08-31-21, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 190 Likes on 134 Posts

Wait a minute. NICK initiated the OnlyFans thing? So basically you whored your wife out to strangers and are now upset that she's acting like a whore.

Jesus Christ on a slab of rye.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
Old 08-31-21, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 669 Likes on 471 Posts

This whole situation is incredibly fucked up on so many levels, holy shit.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.