DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   The COVID Vaccine Side Effects Thread (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/652750-covid-vaccine-side-effects-thread.html)

funkyryno 05-07-21 08:45 PM

Re: The COVID Vaccine Side Effects Thread

I felt a little tired the day after my 2nd Pfizer shot, but I'm not sure if was related to the shot or simply because it was a Monday morning. It was somewhat anti-climatic. After watching my wife's experience, I was prepared for an unpleasant experience.

tiloup13 05-08-21 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by tiloup13 (Post 13930730)
Guess I jinxed myself. Having chills and feeling nauseous now but it's not that bad. Took the day off from work to rest at home. Better than getting COVID.

Symptoms went away late last night and I'm pretty much back to normal now. What a ride.

SmackDaddy 05-08-21 08:51 PM

Nothing for me after second Pfizer shot. My wife had mild fatigue the day after her second dose of Moderna,

GoldenJCJ 05-08-21 09:04 PM

So, something weird happened to me. Iíve mentioned the dizziness I experienced after the second shot a few times in this thread. Well I had another bout of dizziness the other night. It felt like a really bad migraine minus the headache. Just a lot of dizziness which lead to nausea.

This is over a month after my second shot. Though it was fairly short lived, (just the evening and was gone by morning) I hope this isnít something I have to look forward to from now on.

danwiz 05-09-21 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ (Post 13931281)
So, something weird happened to me. Iíve mentioned the dizziness I experienced after the second shot a few times in this thread. Well I had another bout of dizziness the other night. It felt like a really bad migraine minus the headache. Just a lot of dizziness which lead to nausea.

This is over a month after my second shot. Though it was fairly short lived, (just the evening and was gone by morning) I hope this isnít something I have to look forward to from now on.

It sounds like this has nothing at all to do with the vaccine. If I were you I'd see a doctor.

Paff 05-09-21 01:15 PM

Just about 24 hours out from Moderna #2, and feeling kinda crappy. I wonder if I brought it on myself though; my plan for today is not to leave my couch, and sometimes being idle is what causes you to feel crappy. What you need to do is get up, take a shower, get dressed, and go do something.

The pain in my arm is not psycho-somatic though. That's definitely real. I only noticed it when reaching for something after dose #1, but right now it's hurting all the time. Gonna try to tough it out without any Tylenol though.

VinVega 05-09-21 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ (Post 13931281)

I had dizziness and headache 2 weeks after shot 2 of Pfizer. It was due to bad BBQ and upset intestines. 4 trips to the bathroom later and I feel good. :lol:

milo bloom 05-14-21 10:14 AM

Got my second Moderna Thursday afternoon and was fine all evening. Woke up this morning and felt like Iíd been rolling on gravel. Stayed in bed a while but couldnít sleep anymore, finally came out to the living room so my wife could work in the bedroom and laid on the couch a while. Started flexing and stretching a little at a time and feel a little better but I still have a headache and kinda feel like Iím coming off the flu.

rexinnih 05-14-21 02:17 PM

Almost 72 hours now past my 2nd Pfizer shot. No side affects other than that "yeah, I got a shot in my arm" feeling. My wife has Moderna #2 next week and 12 year old daughter Pfizer #1 also. Hopefully they will be good also.

Vipper II 05-14-21 05:23 PM

Got my second Moderna about 31 hours ago and have felt nothing, save for the sore arm. I did feel a little on the warm side this morning, so I'm not sure if that was anything, but I'm hoping I'm in the clear now.

milo bloom 05-14-21 08:51 PM

I was out of commission most of the day. Just laid on the couch and watched a little Star Trek. My wife had to make me soup because I was so sore and didnít want to move. Iíve had acetaminophen a couple times today, hope I can get a good sleep tonight.