Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Miley Cyrus Says "Worship Satan If You Want to Be Rich and Famous"

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 12-11-18, 09:34 AM
Banned

I always knew that girl was bad news. Now she's dispensing some pretty nasty teaching to the kids, in my opinion.

The following was tweeted by Edward Morgan yesterday:

Following filming the NBC TV talent show, The Voice, on which Cyrus is one of the judges, a flock of young admirers had gathered outside the backstage exit, hoping to catch a glimpse of their idol. As the Wrecking Ball singer made her way out of the exit with her security team, one of her star-struck fans asked her: “Hey Miley, do you have any advice for any of your fans that might want to follow in your footsteps and become a star?”

To which she responded: “Yeah: If you wanna be famous, and rich, it’s easy…”But don’t ask me, you need to ask Satan.”You can have it all.”As a nervous laugh spread through the crowd, Cyrus stopped her bodyguards, seemingly annoyed by the response, and turned back to the crowd saying: “You think I’m joking?”

You asked me how to make it as a pop star and I just told you everything you need to do.”If you want everything that I have, then all you have to do is ask Satan for it and you can have it.”You need to stop asking Santa for Christmas presents and praying to Jesus because none of them exist.”Satan is our Lord, and when you let him into your heart and worship him instead of your make-believe God, then you can have it all.”

Cyrus then stormed off with her entourage and jumped into the back of a Range Rover before speeding away.The group of her supporters was left shocked by her comments, with some visibly upset.
Old 12-11-18, 09:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Miley Cyrus Says "Worship Satan If You Want to Be Rich and Famous"

Okay there's nothing about her that makes her a role model anymore. I think said something about being a pansexual.
Old 12-11-18, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Definitely worthy of its own thread. As opposed to this one.

https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk...gain-nsfw.html
Old 12-11-18, 09:46 AM
Admin-Thanos

Interestingly enough, there is already a Miley Cyrus Thread out there. So this one isn't needed.
Old 12-11-18, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Also, it probably goes without saying, but Miley Cyrus never said anything like that, and this in-no-way-believable hoax has made the rounds before.