Reload this Page >

The Offical Scary Clown Thread [Merged]

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 08-04-16, 03:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Potential for being the newest Packers mascot. Cause it would scare the shit out of every team.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...nsin/88063684/

Creepy clown with black balloons wandering Wisconsin

isconsin residents are calling police, asking about a disheveled clown walking through Green Bay with four black balloons.

But, there's not much police can do. The clown doesn't appear armed or dangerous ó just really creepy.

"This person is not breaking the law," said Captain Kevin Warych of the Green Bay Police Department. "He can walk in a clown costume anywhere he wants."

The clown, who is being referred to as Gags Ė The Green Bay Clown, was first spotted at 2 a.m. Aug. 1, according to a fan Facebook page that popped up the next day.

Commenter Shannon Mueller said if she met Gags, she would "curl into the fetal position and die of heart exploding from pure terror."

Photos of Gags show a figure with full face makeup Ė high eyebrows, hollow eyes and a black smile. The clown wears a soiled-looking jumpsuit with a ruffled collar.

Some believe Gags is part of a horror film, but others say they havenít seen a camera crew.

Warych said he's surprised that Gags has gone viral.

"At the end of the day, itís just a person walking around in clown costume."
Old 08-04-16, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Re: Say Hello to Gags - The Green Bay Clown

Slowly backs out of thread ... crying ...
Old 08-04-16, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Kinko, Kinko, the kid loving clown....

Homey don't play dat
Old 08-04-16, 04:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: (formerly known as Inglenook Hampendick) Fairbanks, Alaska!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And that, folks, more than constitutional principles or self-responsibility or what-have-you, is why I carry.
Old 08-04-16, 05:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I've been hearing about this for a few days now since I live in the area. Funny to see it here.
Old 08-04-16, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Vibiana View Post
Kinko, Kinko, the kid loving clown....

Homey don't play dat
You're aging me. You didn't hear that on Dr. Demento eons ago like I did did you?
Old 08-04-16, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by trespoochies View Post
Potential for being the newest Packers mascot. Cause it would scare the shit out of every team.

GO PACKERS, GO!
Old 08-04-16, 05:56 PM
Suspended

Should have been a really hot clown with a name like that.
Old 08-04-16, 06:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trespoochies View Post
Warych said he's surprised that Gags has gone viral.

"At the end of the day, itís just a person walking around in clown costume."

Yeah. "Oooh." "Ahhh." That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.
Old 08-04-16, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by cungar View Post
You're aging me. You didn't hear that on Dr. Demento eons ago like I did did you?
Around 1979 ...
Old 08-04-16, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Ruler

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate clowns - they freak me out. I don't know why.

It might be because of the dead clown I once found in a forest when I was a little kid.

But that's probably not it.
Old 08-04-16, 09:38 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
Yeah. "Oooh." "Ahhh." That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.
Did we meet at a convention?
Old 08-04-16, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would like to see a cage match between Gags and Ouchy.
Old 08-04-16, 10:03 PM
kd5
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It?
Old 08-04-16, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

He mostly comes at night.

Mostly.
Old 08-04-16, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

The Phantom Clowns are back!

In many locations throughout the United States and even across the pond in England, there have for years been reports of mysterious phantom clowns that seem to appear without warning or reason to terrorize locals before simply disappearing without a trace when their mischief is done. Far from an isolated case, phantom clown reports are so widespread and numerous that they have indeed become a whole bizarre area of Fortean interest in and of themselves. No one knows where these clowns come from, why they appear, or who they are, but we do know one thing; most people would prefer they stay in the circus.

Perhaps one of the most mysterious and infamous incidents involving phantom clowns running amok occurred in 1981, when the city of Boston, Massachusetts, was held under siege by the bizarre sudden appearance of what appeared to be a cabal of individuals dressed as clowns harassing small children, a case which was well documented by cryptozoologist Loren Coleman in his book Mysterious America. This horrific, unsettling series of phantom clown appearances started in May of 1981, when Boston police began to receive numerous reports that mysterious men brightly dressed up as clowns were riding around in a dark van, following or driving up to elementary school children and attempting to entice them to follow or go along with them. In some cases the clowns were said to use candy or toys to help lure the children, and in one particularly creepy account one of the clowns in question was said to be dressed as a clown from the waist up and completely nude from the waist down. At around the same time, mysterious clowns were also seen in the nearby city of Brookline, where they were said to drive about in an older model black van with ladders on the sides, a broken tail light, and missing hubcaps, and were most frequently seen in the vicinity of elementary schools. The reports and complaints filed concerning clowns harassing children became so persistent, and provoked so much profound unease in parents that Investigative Counselor Daniel O’Donnell of the Boston Public School District sent an urgent memo to all of the schools in the district saying:

It has been brought to the attention of the police dept. and the district office that adults dressed as clowns have been bothering children to and from school. Please advise all students that they must say away from strangers, especially ones dressed as clowns.
Before long, this flap of clown sightings had spread out to various other surrounding areas, including East Boston, Charlestown, Cambridge, Canton, Randolph, and other cities near Boston. The reports steadily gained momentum until sightings of creepy or “evil” clowns were coming in from all over New England and the Midwest, including as far away as Nebraska and Colorado. While most of these reports described a similar story of clowns driving around in a black van at night trying to entice or lure in children, a few of the reports deviated from this and indeed had a more ominous overtone. In one case, a clown in a bright yellow van and wearing a black shirt with a devil picture on the front, as well as black plants with candy canes on the sides, was said to have threatened two young girls with a knife in Kansas City on May 15, 1981. The incident was witnessed by the mother, who although she didn’t see the actual clown said the girls approached the van only to come away screaming in terror as the vehicle sped off. By noon of the very same day, the yellow van clown would go on to feature in over a dozen additional sightings of apparently the same individual and vehicle prowling around a total of six elementary schools, and these reports would pour in until around 5PM that evening, when they suddenly just stopped. Another report at around the same time from Kansas described a psychotic clown wielding a Japanese style katana sword and threatening children to get in his van. While the clowns were mostly reported near schools or where children congregated, there was at least one creepy report of a clown lurking about a Brooklyn cemetery. Joining these mystery clown reports was another bizarre account from June of 1981 describing three people dressed as Spider Man, a gorilla, and a clown, who tried to abduct a boy in Arlington Heights PA. There was also reportedly a person dressed as a rabbit who was allegedly going around harassing children as well, just to make the case even more surreal than it already is.
Old 08-08-16, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

http://www.centredaily.com/entertain...e94128302.html

The Associated Press
LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT
ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY
GREEN BAY, WIS.
An actor says photos of someone dressed up as a scary clown holding black balloons in Green Bay is part of a marketing ploy for a short horror film.

Someone has started a Facebook page for "Gags — The Green Bay Clown" that shows several photos of the clown it says were taken Tuesday morning. The clown is dressed in a dirty costume and is wearing white face paint or a mask. The clown also is holding four black balloons.

WBAY-TV reports (http://bit.ly/2b3MDuF ) local actor C.J. Guzan says he auditioned for a role in a short horror film about a clown in Green Bay and the photos are the first step in a viral marketing campaign for the movie. Guzan says he wasn't cast in the movie.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/entertain...#storylink=cpy
Old 08-09-16, 08:04 AM
Admin-MemeCat

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kd5 View Post
It?

The day of reckoning has arrived.
Old 08-09-16, 10:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
While I will admit the notion of supernatural phantom clowns is rather intriguing, that article was about kiddie predators. Disappointing.
Old 08-09-16, 04:02 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I just remind myself that clowns are just like the rest of us, they put their pants on one leg at a a time. Unless they are nude from the waist down.
Old 08-09-16, 04:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
I just remind myself that clowns are just like the rest of us, they put their pants on one leg at a a time. Unless they are nude from the waist down.
I remember seeing a clown orgy on HBO's Real Sex or one of their similar programs. There actually was a clown who was naked from the waist down leaping around with his cock flopping around. It was even more horrific than you can possibly imagine.
Old 08-09-16, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Someone needs to Photoshop that clown into the last panel
Old 08-09-16, 06:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Paff View Post
Old 08-09-16, 08:35 PM

I really think that guy was just Alan Moore trolling all of us.
Old 08-10-16, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
The Harry Potter Sheep game ended already.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.