Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 01-22-16, 01:33 PM   #26
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Crazy drunk girl tries to beat up Uber driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
At least 3/4 of her is sexy. What's up with the Fright Night look.
That's what pillows are for.
Old 01-22-16, 01:36 PM   #27
DVD Talk Legend

She's a total bitch.

I'd hate-fuck her well into the following week.
Old 01-22-16, 01:44 PM   #28
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearetheborg View Post
This is sexist. Had it been a man assaulting a woman driver, the public would have been screaming for his head, and his termination from his job.
Oh, right! She's like a 5 ft girl, she weighs like 100 lbs, she's really assaulting him!

I have a feeling that no charges were filed for one reason... the push to the ground. I found it to be non-aggressive, not at all excessive, but as soon as I saw it, I thought "Oh, he's probably going to pay for that." I suspect that her (father's) attorney quickly pointed out that charges filed against her would result in assault charges against the driver, causing him to decline any and all charges. Just a gut feeling on my part.

In the end I was pretty pleased with my performance. -- Mabuse
Old 01-22-16, 01:56 PM   #29
Cool New Member

Imagine her and the Taco Bell exec sharing a cab ride after a night on the town...
Old 01-22-16, 02:07 PM   #30
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
Oh, right! She's like a 5 ft girl, she weighs like 100 lbs, she's really assaulting him!
I guess you are implying that it's ok for a 150 pound dude to get physical to a 280 pound woman. It's not an assault.
Old 01-22-16, 02:09 PM   #31
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Quote:
I guess you are implying that it's ok for a 150 pound dude to get physical to a 280 pound woman. It's not an assault.
No, he was being sarcastic. That is what she said in the video.
Old 01-22-16, 02:20 PM   #32
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:

I have a feeling that no charges were filed for one reason... the push to the ground. I found it to be non-aggressive, not at all excessive, but as soon as I saw it, I thought "Oh, he's probably going to pay for that." I suspect that her (father's) attorney quickly pointed out that charges filed against her would result in assault charges against the driver, causing him to decline any and all charges. Just a gut feeling on my part.

He only pushed her down because she tried to knee him in the nuts. He could have totally said he pushed her away because he was afraid she'd try again and in her drunken state, she lost her balance.

"Well time travel's confusing. I remember tomorrow like it was yesterday."
Old 01-22-16, 02:56 PM   #33
DVD Talk Legend

Way to fuck up your medical career.
Old 01-22-16, 03:04 PM   #34
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Fuck her medical career.

Dat ass.
Old 01-22-16, 03:11 PM   #35
DVD Talk Hero

I think she's got an ugly-ass face. But then that might be due to her behavior and mouth.

Anyhow, all that schooling and residency fucking gone, because she couldn't keep herself from being a righteous cnt. But then, if it didn't happen now, it would've happened later. Could you imagine the hell she's put her boyfriends through?
Old 01-22-16, 03:17 PM   #36
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yes, I can imagine.
Old 01-22-16, 03:29 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
Could you imagine the hell she's put her boyfriends through?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieMoney View Post
Yes, I can imagine.
Old 01-22-16, 03:32 PM   #38
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
He only pushed her down because she tried to knee him in the nuts. He could have totally said he pushed her away because he was afraid she'd try again and in her drunken state, she lost her balance.
He took a poor defensive position against a nut kick. Watching the video, I kept thinking he was asking for one and he almost got one. Always guard against a kick to the jewels against an angry drunk girl.
Old 01-22-16, 04:04 PM   #39
DVD Talk Hero

And unlike the Taco Bell douche who assaulted the Uber driver, she didn't seem particularly drunk, just an entitled twat.
Old 01-22-16, 04:05 PM   #40
DVD Talk Hero

Quote:

According to the write up posted with the video on YouTube, she paid him money for the ride and the phone that she broke so he didn't press charges.

My So-Called DVD Life (Profiler),A Fistful of Discs (DVDAf)
Old 01-22-16, 04:14 PM   #41

Quote:

Quote:
Just to clarify (and I don't at all blame you for not getting it, looking back at my post in hindsight), the was intended to imply sarcasm. I can see now that it could be taken to mean that I don't understand someone suggesting she should be held responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieMoney View Post
No, he was being sarcastic. That is what she said in the video.
Eddie got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
Don't get me wrong, I don't blame him at all for pushing him down. And your reasoning is sound. But it was also pretty clear from the video that he was frustrated and did more than just push her gently away to keep himself from getting kicked in the balls. From my perspective, she got a well deserved shove to the ground. And while it is defensible, he might not want to risk running into a sympathetic judge who sees him pushing a small, drunk, hot chick to the ground.

Old 01-22-16, 04:17 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOpus View Post
According to the write up posted with the video on YouTube, she paid him money for the ride and the phone that she broke so he didn't press charges.
Yeah, I figured some cash crossed hands as well, but the way I see it playing out, it wasn't her, it was her Daddy's attorney, saying something like "Look, this can go one of two ways... we'll pay you $2000 for your trouble, it'll cover the ride, the phone, any other damage that was done, and you agree to not press charges. OR, you can press charges, we'll press charges for assault, and we'll see what happens. Totally up to you.

Call me a cynic, but a spoiled princess like that usually has a rich daddy with expensive attorneys who can make problems go away.

Old 01-22-16, 05:11 PM   #43
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I have not read all the comments but I assume there must be some ignorant poster saying she is a Muslim and she should go back to Islam.
Old 01-22-16, 05:23 PM   #44

Meh she is from Miami, that's normal behavior after a night clubbing.

And I know cause Im from there and so is my wife is

And yeah not guilty! for the obvious reasons

"Twitter, Instagram and Facebook has given everyone a voice.. and they're all collectively using that voice to whine about everything. - Goat3001 "

Last edited by nando820; 01-22-16 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-22-16, 05:27 PM   #45
DVD Talk Legend

Why does the Miami newroom look like an amped up SportCenter set?
Old 01-22-16, 06:21 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujishig View Post
Why does the Miami newroom look like an amped up SportCenter set?
Cuz it's Miami. It's got to be flashy.
Old 01-22-16, 06:42 PM   #47
DVD Talk Legend

i'D LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!

Updated! My 2016 October Horror Movie Challenge compilation video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMlgp-OTM&t
Old 01-22-16, 06:54 PM   #48
DVD Talk Hero

God, no wonder I fucking hate Miami and almost everyone from there.
Old 01-22-16, 06:59 PM   #49
DVD Talk Legend

I'm still confused. Yeah, she was an ass and deserved to get videoed and "outed" publicly for doing what she did. But why does her ass-hattery on her own time result in her job/career being put in jeopardy?

If she had a job involving national security, I could understand how getting drunk and going out of control in public might call into question her ability to keep secrets related to her job safe when she's off the clock, but unless there's some sort of morality clause tied to her employment at a freaking hospital, why would her employer question her suitability for continued employment based on this stupid, stupid experience?

Is it as simple as her name on social media bringing bagfuls of unwanted attention upon her employer, and they feel that it's a better business decision to cut her loose than to deal with the negative PR?
Old 01-22-16, 07:26 PM   #50
DVD Talk Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbuzz View Post
I'm still confused. Yeah, she was an ass and deserved to get videoed and "outed" publicly for doing what she did. But why does her ass-hattery on her own time result in her job/career being put in jeopardy?

If she had a job involving national security, I could understand how getting drunk and going out of control in public might call into question her ability to keep secrets related to her job safe when she's off the clock, but unless there's some sort of morality clause tied to her employment at a freaking hospital, why would her employer question her suitability for continued employment based on this stupid, stupid experience?

Is it as simple as her name on social media bringing bagfuls of unwanted attention upon her employer, and they feel that it's a better business decision to cut her loose than to deal with the negative PR?
Yes.

People will wonder what other kind of doctors/staff are working at that facility.

My So-Called DVD Life (Profiler),A Fistful of Discs (DVDAf)