DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Are you happy with your life? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/629861-you-happy-your-life.html)

Solid Snake 12-06-15 02:10 PM

Are you happy with your life?

Cuz I know I'm not. I haven't been. I'm not even sure what that feels like.

It's something I purposefully kind of run away from thinking about. Staying busy w/ jobs, my hobbies, people, etc.

But lately? I've come to a point where I have to face it. I've run out of things to take my time. I could say this is depression. And it may be. It probably is. But it's something I just truck through cuz I don't have time to mope around. I loathe thinking about those kinds of things. It always ends up back to where it always does. I'm just not happy where my life took me. Where I am now? I brought myself here but it's only because it was much better than being back home.

My father died in 1999, I was 13. I had to become the man of house, actually the ranch too. My mother became a very weak and timid person w/o my father. I had to take care of the ranch. Whatever goals I had for my future they were not possible for me ever again cuz I had to take care of my mum and sister. My sister got the "normal" teenage experience and adulthood. I had to focus on survival so much. etc.

I've done ok. Almost amazing at times w/ what I'll do to survive. But... I'm not sure what I really want anymore. My mum is getting older and it damn near kills me seeing her age worse and worse when I see her. My sister never had to risk her goals. She didn't sacrifice anything to get where she was. And I can't not be jealous of that. She acknowledges it now but the past is the past. It's built me to be somewhere in my life that I don't really know what to do. I just have it in the back of my head that my mother is going to do die at some point, which is true of anyone, but that I'm going to have to handle it. Just the whole situation. I'm not really I can handle that. I just don't think I can. Cuz I'm the only one that built themselves up to be the lead of it all. And I'm tired. I'm tired of having to take charge. It's just not me. But if I don't do it, nobody will. My reason to move away was to just force it be my mother's responsibility. To essentially pick herself up and survive w/o me. We lost the ranch when I moved away. I was working pretty much just to pay for it. IRS took that. I had to face them and beg them to not do it. It was my weakest moment. Begging someone. It damn near killed me having to beg them to not take our home, right there on the property. I thought I was going to have heart attack w/ all that happening. I was begging them to let us keep the ranch.

To make it worse, from what I'm told. Legally... none of that should have happened somehow. My mum got a lawyer and nothing really moved. She fell into worse debt and she's in a financial hole that I dare not even try to figure out.

I blame myself for doing that. It's not my fault. It should have never been my responsibility anyway. But it became that. We lost everything my father dreamed of for the family.

My mother lives w/ a family friend in a crappy house. W/ all our old stuff there. It ALMOST looks like a hoarding situation. But it's not. It still looks better than Alan Smithee's shithole. And they're fine w/ it. I get sad when I visit her. I hate going back home. I only do it to be the good son. To make it worse, I'm the prodigal son. I don't feel that way either. For all her love of me, I don't have any for her. Maybe pity. I think the anger comes and goes. I act the part of a good son. But I'm only there for commitment of family. I'm so goddamn jealous of my sister though for not having to be the oldest kid. I got screwed on that one. I had to throw whatever hopes I had in that time and just focus on keeping the family alive. All I know really is to survive. And I'm damn near master of it but there's purpose beyond that.

I go out and waste time. But it's all wasting time really. Nothing really makes me happy. I'm not passionate about anything. Except for maybe knowledge. But it's just an interest that comes and goes in certain things.

Sometimes I think I should just leave everything and go. Just sell off all my shit and leave the country. Leave my family. Leave my friends. Tell nobody maybe. Just start over somewhere where I'm not in anyway connected to my past.

Honestly I'm not afraid of dying. I may be afraid of HOW that goes but if I died right now. I'd be fine w/ it. I'm 29. And my 20s have been so hard for me. My greatest period was fall 2008- fall 2010. I could say that right there. I had some glimmer of hope of a future to look forward to.

The one thing that my father never wanted me to do was to become him in some way. He didn't want me to struggle like he did. He wanted me to become someone who didn't have to risk it all to survive. And I have. So many goddamn times. And it hurts me that I had to be who I am today. That kid back in 1999 was extremely happy and hopeful. He saw his whole fucking future and he was going to take it. Today? I think of shooting myself in the head every goddamn day when I wake up just out of spite almost. Just to motivate me almost. But I don't. Cuz... I want to see wtf happens next. To see wtf can get my attention today. If I can find what I want. I seriously don't see a future for me. I don't know WTF I'm doing in my 30s or 40s or 50s. Not even a goddamn sliver of an idea as to what I could be doing. I take it day by day. I just don't really like anything. I could continue w/ what I'm doing now and for others that'd be fine but... I only took it to do something cuz it was better than doing nothing essentially. People are jealous of my life at times but I've just become so goddamn good at achieving to get where I am that I am viewed as a success. I'm not that though. That's just the outside. The inner gears in my head are tired. They're fractured.

I don't have goals really. Just to survive. It's the one thing that I only do what I do now cuz it was just to fucking do something to get away and it was a great thing to do. But... I don't know what I want to do anymore. I've no purpose.

I'm seriously thinking about either leaving the country. Maybe joining the army. Still within the age limit, I'm told, and apparently over fucking qualified in all ways for it. Or fuck if I know anymore. Just so that I can essentially force myself to be put in a situation where I can start again almost. Cuz I don't see myself being productive in anyway that I find appealing to me. I'm just numbed by it all, man. And I don't feel like killing myself yet but I'm not sure what I need to do.

Maybe leaving it all and starting over is what I need. My lease is up in July. I'm seriously trying to figure it out by point. That's my "time limit" of figuring it all out. I dunno.

Anyway... that's my fucking rant.

Here's a gif:

mrhan 12-06-15 02:19 PM

Re: Are you happy with your life?

Forget it's a car commercial...just listen to the old people. Quite bitching. I didn't know you were a chick. :)

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JKKlqMs19tU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike86 12-06-15 02:21 PM

Sorry to hear all that man. Hopefully you get whatever help you need or find the will to be happy again. I know I'm not giving a ton of input given all of what you wrote but I guess I'm not sure what else to say. I think I've had mild depression but nowhere near the level you're at (mine mostly relates to not being happy with my job and being single at my age while many friends and relatives are either married or in relationships).

Nth Power 12-06-15 03:14 PM

I feel for you, Snake. I hope you find something to get you going. I still haven't found it and I'm 41. I was getting pretty depressed when I was unemployed and living in a crappy rental. Once I got a job and moved to a better place my mood improved but I'm still generally unmotivated and uninspired. I just take things day by day, but I'm not doing anything really meaningful with my life.

My father died a few years ago and my mom is on her own, which makes me kind of sad. I'm out of state, so I worry sometimes but I don't have a close family. We talk occasionally, but nothing really in common. Luckily she's pretty healthy and self sufficient.

Maybe starting over is what you need. Or just getting out of your comfort zone and trying something different.

Originally Posted by Solid Snake (Post 12663608)
It still looks better than Alan Smithee's shithole.

Maybe he will give you his windmill to decorate your balcony.

Lt Ripley 12-06-15 03:24 PM

Just make sure the "goals" you set are not goals you think society says you should aim for. A simple life is not a bad thing.

You tried talking to a pro about your feelings?

Matto1020 12-06-15 03:43 PM

My twenties were my least favorite decade thus far (I'm currently 33). Everything was a struggle and I made some pretty stupid mistakes. That being said, my thirties have been great... it's a time where you really kind of know yourself and have a gameplan.

While leaving the country may not be the best decision, maybe relocate to a different city. I moved to Chicago in my 20s and it was a great experience... but just this past fall I packed up again and moved to New York for the hell of it and to switch things up. It's amazing how much a new city can revitalize you and give you a sense of either starting over or seriously taking the next step.

Hang in there dude!

rbrown498 12-06-15 05:05 PM

Sometimes I think I should just leave everything and go. Just sell off all my shit and leave the country. Leave my family. Leave my friends. Tell nobody maybe. Just start over somewhere where I'm not in anyway connected to my past.

One of my favorite quotes from my favorite book (Illusions by Richard Bach) goes, "There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from." Here are a few pointers:

1. Until you come to terms with it, your past will follow you wherever you go. From my experience, there are only two ways to deal with one's past--either accept it, warts and all, and try to correct the mistakes that have been made, or decide that, from this point forward, the past will be completely ignored, if not totally forgotten. Either course of action will be difficult, but for every one of us, one path is always a little harder than the other. Either way, though, the past is called the past because IT. IS. NOT. THE. PRESENT. If it can inform your current decisions, then let it, but don't allow it make your decisions for you.

2. Every time you wake up in the morning, you have the opportunity to hit the "reset" button on your life. You don’t have to move to another country to start your life over. It can be done tomorrow, from your bed, if you want to do it. You just have to make up your mind to do it and follow through on it. If you decide not to, it may be because whining is easier and, deep down inside, you probably enjoy it…because if you didn’t enjoy it, you wouldn’t do it, right?

3. I actually DID run away and start over…well, not entirely, as I still kept in contact with friends and family, but I moved to Taiwan without knowing anyone who lived there. Fifteen years ago, I needed, as you appear to need, something to shake up my existence. I had been divorced for three years and had no goals, no interest in anything, really…I was just surviving. Then, through a set of circumstances too involved to get into here, I decided to take a job teaching English in Taiwan. I hedged my bets a little and, instead of quitting my job, took a year-long leave of absence from work and flew to Taiwan. (It was also my first time on an airplane AND my first time to go outside North America.) It turned out to be the best experience of my life, and I ended up staying in Asia a total of two-and-a-half years. It also directly led to my enrolling in a Ph.D. program when I came home to the States, giving me another goal to work toward.

I don't have goals really. Just to survive. It's the one thing that I only do what I do now cuz it was just to fucking do something to get away and it was a great thing to do. But... I don't know what I want to do anymore. I've no purpose.

And your lack of goals rears its head. Find some things that you’d like to do and start working on them. If there’s absolutely nothing that you want to do, look online for what other people are doing. Learn to play an(other) instrument. Visit every country in South America. Read the complete works of Shakespeare. Learn to cook. Go rock-climbing in Wyoming. Take ballroom dancing lessons. Your goals don’t have to be life-changing, but the very act of completing them will start to change your life. Another thing that I’ve noticed is that completing one goal will lead you to set another, then another, and, without even realizing it, you’ve suddenly got a much more fulfilling life than the one you started with.

I'm seriously thinking about either leaving the country. Maybe joining the army. Still within the age limit, I'm told, and apparently over fucking qualified in all ways for it. Or fuck if I know anymore. Just so that I can essentially force myself to be put in a situation where I can start again almost. Cuz I don't see myself being productive in anyway that I find appealing to me. I'm just numbed by it all, man. And I don't feel like killing myself yet but I'm not sure what I need to do.

I don’t know how much education you’ve got, SS, but it can never hurt to tack on more. Twenty-nine is a great age to go to school, either for the first time or for additional degrees. If you’ve never gone, the core courses in your undergraduate curriculum will allow you to dabble in a lot of areas that you may find interest you. If you’ve got a bachelor’s degree, you can tack on a master’s in 1-3 years in practically any field in which you might be interested. My BA is in communication (specifically, public relations), but when I decided to go back to school, I wound up getting my master’s degree in English…and my Ph.D. will be in instructional technology. As I’ve obviously shown, you don’t have to have an overarching plan. You just need to find one or two goals that you’re willing to work for, and everything else will begin to fall into place.

Maybe leaving it all and starting over is what I need. My lease is up in July. I'm seriously trying to figure it out by point. That's my "time limit" of figuring it all out. I dunno.

Snake, you may NEVER figure it all out. And that’s okay. What’s NOT okay is being miserable. The thing is, you’ve got to want to let go of your misery enough to actually make you do something tangible about it. Many people have a crippling fear of success, so much so that they’d rather stay miserable than risk being successful. I don’t see that as your problem, however. What I’m taking away from your situation is that too much was put on you at too early an age, before you had the life experiences and maturity level to be able to cope with those stresses sufficiently. Because of that, you have a lingering resentment at the world for being so unfair to you, and your way of getting back at the world is to wrap yourself in your misery and refuse to let go of it. It seems, though, that maybe you’re beginning to rethink your strategy, and I applaud you for it. I agree with Matto above--my 20s were my least favorite decade of life as well. Things WILL get better for you, but you’ve got to be willing to come to terms with your past in some way and to take an active part in forging your future.

Vibiana 12-06-15 05:12 PM

I'm fifty, and I wouldn't go back to being in my twenties for anything. For one thing, for most of them, there was a fucking Republican in the White House, and for another, my life was unstable, dramatic, and a big pile of cowshit most of the time as a result (of the instability and the drama, not of the Repuke in the White House. :D )

Hang on for your thirties, dude. They're the best, especially the early ones. I've never been a goal-oriented person myself, but I do know that you have to get out of the ruts and leave your comfort zone sometimes to be happy. So yeah--military or locale change would be a great way to do this. And log some couch time if you need it--no shame in getting a little counseling to help you figure shit out. Sometimes it takes hearing from somebody who's totally outside the situation to help you figure out what to do.

astrochimp 12-06-15 05:32 PM

Hang in there!

:)

edit: And to answer your question: No.

It's so much easier for me to type these--> :) than to have one ;)

Nick Danger 12-06-15 06:20 PM

I was about 30 when I got counseling. It helped me a lot.

My 20s sucked. It got to the point that I had to make a decision not to kill myself every day. Moving to Albuquerque was better, but it didn't solve my emotional problems. After counseling, it took several years of work to get healthy.

But now, life is good. It was worth it.

Ky-Fi 12-06-15 06:49 PM

I wish I could remember the exact quote, but it was something along the lines of "Winners won't always win, and losers won't lose forever." I think it was from some kung fu movie, actually. :)

Tom Banjo 12-06-15 06:57 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty fucking unhappy with a lot of aspects of my life. My son is my beacon of light. I actually finally caved last week and agreed to my wife to start talking to someone. But the place we called is full, and they had to put me on a waiting list. Good thing I'm not suicidal!

Coral 12-06-15 07:23 PM

I'm not exactly happy in my life either. I have a job that pays decent enough, but is pretty dull - I stay at it because I'm at an age where I have no energy to start over and would hate a big reduction in pay. I have a small basic social life and I have interests - but I wouldn't consider them passions.

I think part of the problem of feeling this way is the stuff society feeds us on what we could have. Dangling the carrot in front of us as if it were easily obtainable.

This seems to be a generational thing. We seem to have high expectations.
Look at your parents or grandparents lives. They were happy to have a job that would put food on the table and a roof over their heads - and not much more. They come home from work and would be happy enough to work around the house, plop themselves in front of the TV or just read. By today's standards, that's a very boring and uninspired life.

Even by today's higher standards, these are first-world problems. There are hundreds of millions of people in the world today who would absolutely love to live our lives.

I don't have an answer, and I don't want to consider these issues as "whining" - I think it's a matter of perspective.
Maybe we should just find joy in the smaller things? I know I go back and for between asking/telling myself "Is this all there is to life?" and "I should be grateful - it could be so much worse".

Toddarino 12-06-15 07:24 PM

I hope you get some things sorted out.

I have a good job, a decent house and satisfactory health. I'm highly unmotivated and most mornings are a chore. I get exactly what you mean when you say you just go out and waste time and nothing makes you happy. I feel the same way. I just try to get through the day and move onto the next. I'm just not where I thought I'd be at 36. I know things change and our lives aren't often how we thought they'd turn out. Really all I ever wanted in life was a family and kids. After my divorce happened a few years ago, I think I got the wake up call that time is running out. I fully realize that I'm at fault for the current state of my life and I don't blame anyone. Maybe that's what makes it harder to accept.

Good luck.

fumanstan 12-06-15 07:55 PM

Most of this post was about the past and your family and while I see why that kind of burden stays with you, what are you actually doing now? I remember you talking about being in film school years back and I might be mis-remembering you taking a break from it, is that still a thing for you? Or are you just working? If so, what are you doing? The past will always be there, but i'm more curious what you occupy your life with now if you're feeling depressed or unfulfilled with life.

Me personally, i'm really happy with life. Engaged, getting married next year, and I feel like my fiancee and I are in a great place after going through a lot of downs the last few years prior. That included relationship difficulties, leaving my company for a startup that failed, dealing with unemployment, taking a new job that I hated, before finally returning to my previous company and finding professional happiness again. I changed positions at work which included a large enough raise where money is less of a concern then it has been in recent years, and while work is more stressful and scary it's a new challenge for me and somewhat exciting from that perspective.

It helps that I'm happy with the little things, enjoying my time with my 2 dogs, playing basketball, playing video games, watching movies, and just planning a future.

wearetheborg 12-06-15 08:18 PM

Cuz I know I'm not. I haven't been. I'm not even sure what that feels like.

It's something I purposefully kind of run away from thinking about. Staying busy w/ jobs, my hobbies, people, etc.

But lately? I've come to a point where I have to face it. I've run out of things to take my time. I could say this is depression. And it may be. It probably is. But it's something I just truck through cuz I don't have time to mope around. I loathe thinking about those kinds of things. It always ends up back to where it always does. I'm just not happy where my life took me.

I go out and waste time. But it's all wasting time really. Nothing really makes me happy. I'm not passionate about anything.

Honestly I'm not afraid of dying. I may be afraid of HOW that goes but if I died right now. I'd be fine w/ it.

I could continue w/ what I'm doing now and for others that'd be fine but... I only took it to do something cuz it was better than doing nothing essentially.

The inner gears in my head are tired. They're fractured.

I don't have goals really. Just to survive. I've no purpose.

Cuz I don't see myself being productive in anyway that I find appealing to me. I'm just numbed by it all, man. And I don't feel like killing myself yet but I'm not sure what I need to do.

This has been my life for a long long time.

Troy Stiffler 12-06-15 08:40 PM

Nobody has it easy. Everyone lies to others. You'll see people come and go and act like things are great. You'll see your buddies on Facebook with vacation selfies and act like things are great. But they aren't. Everyone is in trouble. That's just the way it works.

I risk everything I have (I'm more-or-less doing a startup) and you guys would probably have a heart attack if you knew about the trouble I'm in (I owe pretty much everyone but the mafia). But I stay positive, in hopes that my delusions of grandeur will eventually become real if I stick to what I'm doing. Happiness is all about perception.

I've had similar ideas of 'giving up'. But I can't reconcile the idea of having to give up on my vision for the business and everything. If I gave up, I don't know what else I'd have, and would probably feel the way you feel.

Here's a trick that keep me sane. Put everything in a spreadsheet (or whatever). Short term goals, long term goals, debts, problems, places you want to go, hopes, dreams, etc. Aim high, but keep your expectations in check. Realize that you may never get to do 'this' or 'that'. But it'll get you on a healthy path. If you aim extremely high, and only get 25% of the way there, that's still pretty great. If you make it to 100%, accept that you got really lucky along the way. It helps organize everything. You may or may not get to do what you want. I did this 10-or-so years ago. Not much worked yet. But I can say that my goals haven't changed much. Stay calm and carry on.

To be specific, I don't know what your Mom's financial situation is. But bankruptcy is very simple for the average consumer. There's no reason to be in that kind of trouble in this day and age. $1500 (usually just a $500 deposit) and a lawyer will do everything for you. Debt disappears. You have shitty credit for a year or two. And then you have new credit again. Creditors don't go after personal items. They go after cars, houses, boats, etc. Your Mom probably wouldn't lose anything she didn't already lose.

If I were you, I wouldn't run away. Be open and honest with the people you'd be "running away from". If you want to do something, tell them what you want to do, and see what they think about it. I do think that "selling all of your stuff" is a good idea. I did that a couple years ago. I really don't miss any of it.

I remember you posting about film school all the time. Did you ever consider moving to Los Angeles and working on film sets? Build a resume. It's not that hard to break into it. It just doesn't pay too well. Or look for similar creative work in Austin if you don't want to leave TX.

Here's something that people don't like to think about... Don't stretch out your finances on "normal living". Even if you can afford it, don't buy that BMW when you can buy a Chevy Sonic for $15k. Don't buy the biggest house you can afford. Live waaayyyy below that. I told myself that if things take off the way I want them to, I'll never fall into that trap. I'd rather re-invest, travel, establish a trust, and help others. The idea of living in a big house and drive an expensive car doesn't excite me. I'm not a buyer. I see money as a way to make things happen. And I guess that's where I get my satisfaction from. Buying things will always betray you.

zyzzle 12-06-15 08:43 PM

Yes and no. Maybe, but not always.

cultshock 12-06-15 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Troy Stiffler (Post 12663900)
Nobody has it easy. Everyone lies to others. You'll see people come and go and act like things are great. You'll see your buddies on Facebook with vacation selfies and act like things are great. But they aren't. Everyone is in trouble. That's just the way it works.

I agree with this. I never try to compare my life with others, because everyone puts on a good act, but you never know what is really going on in their private lives. Crap like Facebook seems to make people either post stuff like "Look at me and my great life!" or "OMG, woe is me, my life sucks so bad".

If it's any consolation, my twenties sucked too, I was so directionless and didn't know what the hell I was doing, and now feel like I wasted a lot of time. But I finally got my shit together in my thirties, and now in my forties have a family and am doing my best to take care of them and take it one day at a time. Good luck man!

Troy Stiffler 12-06-15 08:53 PM

Here's something else that keeps me stable... Don't drink or do drugs (or whatever). Make sure you're getting good nutrition. And good sleep (you should never been too tired for more than a few days). It keeps you regulated, and keeps your body from freaking out and making the wrong decision. When you have a problem in front of you, you can think clearly and make the decision you want to make. When your chemicals are all screwed up, you're more inclined to make emotional knee-jerk decisions.

Think your way through things. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night, with a specific idea in my head. For some reason (I think it's a chemical thing), things I do can feel so strange in the middle of the night. I'm sure there's some term for it.

Anyways... you guys now know way too much about me.

Michael T Hudson 12-06-15 09:25 PM

Yes great job, new house wife and a 5 year old daughter. I could not ask do anything else.

whotony 12-06-15 10:35 PM

Happy with how life is right now, no.

just turned 51 and up until last year we were great.

Moved to Fla from Philly and love it here.

Wife made a small mistake and lost her job and we
essentially ran out of money while we looked for another one.
I work at a big Happy amusement park at a job I hate
and she had to take a new job that is a travel position so she's hardly home.

On top of that our second car died so we need to figure out how to get another and
our house rental management raised the rent and outpriced our affordability here so we need to find a
lower priced house rental.

All bad stuff seems to happen at the same time.

:^(

hanshotfirst1138 12-06-15 10:48 PM

No, but I don't have much right to complain considering that I never make any effort to change it. What's wrong in my life right now is my own damn fault.

Abob Teff 12-06-15 11:09 PM

Snake, you aren't alone. We trade potshots and barbs on here, yet I hope you know it is always in jest. I respect (and enjoy!) your contributions around here. Actually, I feel you are a kindred spirit.

Last year I went through a bunch of shit with my mom as well. She almost lost her house to the city she lived in -- hoarding issues, animal issues, failure to maintain the property ... You name it and she was stepping in it. She ended up in the hospital due to emotional/psychological concerns. I live over an hour away and three of my siblings still live near her, yet I ended up stepping in and trying to play amateur lawyer, handyman, and everything else. It was bad. I really didn't think she was going to survive it (either due to her physical health or her just "giving up"). I understand the feelings you are having there.

It's hard for me to offer any advice or insight on that though. I think RBrown offered the best advice ... Let the past be the past. It isn't easy, but it's the best thing you can do. It's done, so let the pressure and stress go. Your mom, like mine, may not have many years left so enjoy them.

As for your feelings of "just being" ... Well, I get you there too. You've seen my marital thread. While things are better at the moment, I feel as if I only exist for other people. I don't feel as if I am getting much out of my own life. Again, heed what RBrown said ... Do something crazy to mix up your life. It doesn't have to be a major alteration, but do something.

I'm not a big "music" person, but I've become enthralled with Elle King. A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of tickets to a venue she was playing about four hours away. I didn't care if anybody went with me (my wife had to work, I even invited my "friend" who I knew wouldn't be able to go) or if I went alone, but I was going come hell or high water. Not only was the show amazing, but I ended up meeting Elle King (have a great photo of her and me) and bought dinner for one of the opening acts and his girlfriend. It was an amazing experience that I would never have had in a "normal" state of mind. However I was in a funk and did something to step out of my comfort zone. Am I great now? No, but it helped.

Tell you what, I'll come down there and we can go surprise the dip-your-fries-in-ice-cream girl I met in Chicago. Maybe she has a friend. :D

Abob Teff 12-06-15 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by hanshotfirst1138 (Post 12663991)
No, but I don't have much right to complain considering that I never make any effort to change it. What's wrong in my life right now is my own damn fault.

Based on your user name, George Lucas may change your life for you.