Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Old 05-28-15, 12:47 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Vibiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 14,001
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Huffington Post appears to have turned into the Validation Whore Olympics. Today's story has me shaking my head that this woman is so clueless.

Here's the link: http://lctabus.com/new.asp?nicole-sk...b_7435234.html

Here's the text:

To the man at the Eden Prairie AMC theater,

It's 3:00 a.m. here in Waconia, MN. Somewhere in this area are two men sleeping the night away, while my pillow gets heavier and heavier with my tears. You will never remember me. But, I will remember you way more than I should ever have to.

You were the man who shouted: "Get that kid out of here!"

In the dark, like a coward.

I'd like to show you THAT kid. He's our Vito. Our ever amazing, beautiful Vito. He's a cancer warrior. Yes. He has some issues. He talks differently. He doesn't talk at all. He uses vocalizations for his excitement and frustration. His excitement is expressed in grunts and shrieks with giggles. He really liked the movie so he shrieked many times. This expression was hard-earned. Before cancer our Vito talked and babbled like any other 11-month-old. He actually was an earlier talker than my other boys. But, cancer took that from him. It made him mute for weeks. Every sound Vito makes is the fruit of intense therapy for nine months' labor.

He did cry for a minute when he couldn't drink from his brother's cup. We removed him immediately. He was giggling in the hall. We brought him back in and he giggled through the movie. I guess that was too much. It would be one thing if we kept Vito in the theater when he was crying. But, we didn't. It would be one thing if you told us to leave when he was crying, but he wasn't. You shouted for us to leave when Vito was laughing and giggling. Like other kids in the theater. But my son just laughed differently.

I'm sorry that bothered you.

No. I lie. I don't care.

To say I'm sorry would be acknowledging there was something wrong with him. There's nothing wrong. He expresses himself differently. My son earned his right to be there. He has fought hard for every one of his skills and his life. He's no different than my 2-year-old who was bouncing off the seats.

But, I guess that's more normal so he's allowed.

When you shouted for me to remove my son, you put me in a tough spot. See, I have a 9-year-old. I suddenly was in a conundrum.

What lesson am I going to teach my 9-year-old? If I ignored you, I would teach my son to let people treat his brother like this. So the movie ended. I don't know how. I stood up, my heart pounded and my body shook. See I didn't know who you were because you shouted at us behind the clout of darkness and curtain of cowards. So I just stood and spoke to the stranger in the dark:

"To whoever said I should remove my son. This is Vito. I'm sorry he is a little different but he has brain cancer which changed his communication abilities."

You didn't say anything. Silence echoed. It's amazing how quiet a theater can be, even with credits playing in the background. Patrons scurried out, not looking at our family, avoiding any eye contact with us. We apparently were branded.

You are a coward, sir. You are a coward. You should have come up to me. Met this beautiful miracle. Instead you scurried out. Another man muttered to me, "Well, maybe you shouldn't bring him out."

We were in a Disney movie. A DISNEY movie. Kids are to be expected there. Kids make noise. I understand, I've gone to adult movies with screaming kids. But, there's an expectation kids will be at a Disney movie, on a Saturday. Every single person I saw leave, left with children by their side.

We taught those children that being different is not accepted.

We taught those children that if we don't like someone, just embarrass them until they leave with their head low, ashamed.

We taught those children that disabilities are something to be ashamed of.

We taught those children that you can belittle someone, make them feel inferior.

We taught those children to hide, hide behind closed doors, so no one sees their differences.

We taught those children discrimination.

We taught those children that they can tease and belittle my son on the playground because we as adults did it at a movie theater.

Vito is beating brain cancer at 20 months. This is an amazing accomplishment. But it has come with great costs. Vito has been diagnosed with medulloblastoma; he has endured several brain surgeries and has deficits. Vito has also received aggressive chemo. Vito has right vocal cord paresis, bilateral VI nerve weakness, persistent truncal ataxia, bilateral dysmetria, left hemiparesis, decreased speech output, bilateral hearing loss and a feeding tube.

When we learned of Vito's disabilities, my heart hurt. Not for him. Because I know his strength. But because there would be ugliness. You, sir, are ugly. You are everything we as special needs parents fear. You are the hideousness of the world and hate. I find you actually more evil than the cancer itself. The cancer had no choice, it was evil by its very biological makeup. You chose discrimination. You chose to be that evil.

To the man who stopped me by the bathroom saying you enjoyed our Vito: Thank you.

To the other guy, I truly hope you read this and realize that there are different people in this world. Different because of battles. They are amazing because they survived these battles. They have every right to sit and watch a movie.

I would never wish our journey on anyone. Even you, sir. Because it is evil and horrible and no child should ever have to suffer the way I've seen children suffer. But, I will state this. If you were to ever find yourself in my shoes, where someone you love with every ounce of your soul is different, I pray that the people you encounter are kinder to your loved one than you were to my son. Because no child deserves what you said.

Signed,

Vito's mom (Nicole Skaro)

* * * * * * *

I'm sorry for what her kid has gone through, but I think she's in the wrong. Thoughts?
Old 05-28-15, 12:53 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
SterlingBen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,001
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by Vibiana View Post
Huffington Post appears to have turned into the Validation Whore Olympics. Today's story has me shaking my head that this woman is so clueless.

Here's the link: http://lctabus.com/new.asp?nicole-sk...b_7435234.html

Here's the text:

To the man at the Eden Prairie AMC theater,

It's 3:00 a.m. here in Waconia, MN. Somewhere in this area are two men sleeping the night away, while my pillow gets heavier and heavier with my tears. You will never remember me. But, I will remember you way more than I should ever have to.

You were the man who shouted: "Get that kid out of here!"

In the dark, like a coward.

I'd like to show you THAT kid. He's our Vito. Our ever amazing, beautiful Vito. He's a cancer warrior. Yes. He has some issues. He talks differently. He doesn't talk at all. He uses vocalizations for his excitement and frustration. His excitement is expressed in grunts and shrieks with giggles. He really liked the movie so he shrieked many times. This expression was hard-earned. Before cancer our Vito talked and babbled like any other 11-month-old. He actually was an earlier talker than my other boys. But, cancer took that from him. It made him mute for weeks. Every sound Vito makes is the fruit of intense therapy for nine months' labor.

He did cry for a minute when he couldn't drink from his brother's cup. We removed him immediately. He was giggling in the hall. We brought him back in and he giggled through the movie. I guess that was too much. It would be one thing if we kept Vito in the theater when he was crying. But, we didn't. It would be one thing if you told us to leave when he was crying, but he wasn't. You shouted for us to leave when Vito was laughing and giggling. Like other kids in the theater. But my son just laughed differently.

I'm sorry that bothered you.

No. I lie. I don't care.

To say I'm sorry would be acknowledging there was something wrong with him. There's nothing wrong. He expresses himself differently. My son earned his right to be there. He has fought hard for every one of his skills and his life. He's no different than my 2-year-old who was bouncing off the seats.

But, I guess that's more normal so he's allowed.

When you shouted for me to remove my son, you put me in a tough spot. See, I have a 9-year-old. I suddenly was in a conundrum.

What lesson am I going to teach my 9-year-old? If I ignored you, I would teach my son to let people treat his brother like this. So the movie ended. I don't know how. I stood up, my heart pounded and my body shook. See I didn't know who you were because you shouted at us behind the clout of darkness and curtain of cowards. So I just stood and spoke to the stranger in the dark:

"To whoever said I should remove my son. This is Vito. I'm sorry he is a little different but he has brain cancer which changed his communication abilities."

You didn't say anything. Silence echoed. It's amazing how quiet a theater can be, even with credits playing in the background. Patrons scurried out, not looking at our family, avoiding any eye contact with us. We apparently were branded.

You are a coward, sir. You are a coward. You should have come up to me. Met this beautiful miracle. Instead you scurried out. Another man muttered to me, "Well, maybe you shouldn't bring him out."

We were in a Disney movie. A DISNEY movie. Kids are to be expected there. Kids make noise. I understand, I've gone to adult movies with screaming kids. But, there's an expectation kids will be at a Disney movie, on a Saturday. Every single person I saw leave, left with children by their side.

We taught those children that being different is not accepted.

We taught those children that if we don't like someone, just embarrass them until they leave with their head low, ashamed.

We taught those children that disabilities are something to be ashamed of.

We taught those children that you can belittle someone, make them feel inferior.

We taught those children to hide, hide behind closed doors, so no one sees their differences.

We taught those children discrimination.

We taught those children that they can tease and belittle my son on the playground because we as adults did it at a movie theater.

Vito is beating brain cancer at 20 months. This is an amazing accomplishment. But it has come with great costs. Vito has been diagnosed with medulloblastoma; he has endured several brain surgeries and has deficits. Vito has also received aggressive chemo. Vito has right vocal cord paresis, bilateral VI nerve weakness, persistent truncal ataxia, bilateral dysmetria, left hemiparesis, decreased speech output, bilateral hearing loss and a feeding tube.

When we learned of Vito's disabilities, my heart hurt. Not for him. Because I know his strength. But because there would be ugliness. You, sir, are ugly. You are everything we as special needs parents fear. You are the hideousness of the world and hate. I find you actually more evil than the cancer itself. The cancer had no choice, it was evil by its very biological makeup. You chose discrimination. You chose to be that evil.

To the man who stopped me by the bathroom saying you enjoyed our Vito: Thank you.

To the other guy, I truly hope you read this and realize that there are different people in this world. Different because of battles. They are amazing because they survived these battles. They have every right to sit and watch a movie.

I would never wish our journey on anyone. Even you, sir. Because it is evil and horrible and no child should ever have to suffer the way I've seen children suffer. But, I will state this. If you were to ever find yourself in my shoes, where someone you love with every ounce of your soul is different, I pray that the people you encounter are kinder to your loved one than you were to my son. Because no child deserves what you said.

Signed,

Vito's mom (Nicole Skaro)

* * * * * * *

I'm sorry for what her kid has gone through, but I think she's in the wrong. Thoughts?
What a bad mom. A few more key words that come to mind are stupid and inconsiderate.
Old 05-28-15, 12:55 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Hail to the Redskins!
Posts: 24,884
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

As much as I hate to say it (especially as much as cancer has affected me personally) I tend to agree with you Vibs. I really feel dirty about it though.
Old 05-28-15, 12:56 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Mikael79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: IA Now, From MN
Posts: 5,907
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Most of the time, I'd agree with the guy who yelled to get the kid out of there. Kids movies, on the other hand, are a whole different deal. They're for kids, and kids should be allowed to be kids during those films.

And this is from a guy that has no children, and doesn't want any.
Old 05-28-15, 12:59 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
funkyryno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,818
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Poor child. Stricken with cancer at such a young age and being raised by a clueless woman.
Old 05-28-15, 01:05 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
fumanstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 55,344
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

I feel bad for the kid and can sympathize with the situation and everything the child has been through, but that lady is so heavy handed with her post that she makes it tough to agree with her. She makes it a lot more dramatic then it needs to be.

The guy obviously didn't know the situation and background, and while it was a kids movie it sounds like the kid was making more noises then usual. What he yelled out could have been nicer, but calling him a coward and ugly? Yeah, that's over the top.
Old 05-28-15, 01:15 PM
  #7  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Roswell
Posts: 2,345
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

If it were any other kind of movie than a kid's movie, I would agree with the guy. But anyone who goes to a Disney movie and expects total silence is just silly. I found out the hard way that my son wasn't even ready for Cars 2 and just left because he was too disruptive. It was well over a year before we tried again. Now, if by Disney movie she means "Avengers: Age of Ultron" then I agree with the guy. Just because it was released by Disney, it doesn't follow that it is appropriate for all ages.
Old 05-28-15, 01:17 PM
  #8  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Mikael79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: IA Now, From MN
Posts: 5,907
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by stp115 View Post
Now, if by Disney movie she means "Avengers: Age of Ultron" then I agree with the guy. Just because it was released by Disney, it doesn't follow that it is appropriate for all ages.
100% correct there.
Old 05-28-15, 01:17 PM
  #9  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
fumanstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 55,344
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Speaking of which, the only "Disney" movie out right now is Tomorrowland right? I don't think there's any children's animated movie out at the moment.
Old 05-28-15, 01:17 PM
  #10  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Unique New York
Posts: 4,247
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by Mikael79 View Post
Most of the time, I'd agree with the guy who yelled to get the kid out of there. Kids movies, on the other hand, are a whole different deal. They're for kids, and kids should be allowed to be kids during those films.

And this is from a guy that has no children, and doesn't want any.
I agree with this (apart from not wanting to have kids). If you're looking to see a kids movie, and want a peaceful experience (for the most part): see a later show. The audience will always be a mixed bag.
Old 05-28-15, 01:22 PM
  #11  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Crocker Jarmen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,833
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

If this was a midnight showing of Mad Max, I'd agree with the OP, but yeah... kid's movies are a different beast. Her letter is a little hyperbolic, but I don't know that I'd yell at someone's child in this situation. Without being able to hear exactly how loud the kid is, it's hard for me to make a call.
Old 05-28-15, 01:28 PM
  #12  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 1,679
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by Mikael79 View Post
Most of the time, I'd agree with the guy who yelled to get the kid out of there. Kids movies, on the other hand, are a whole different deal. They're for kids, and kids should be allowed to be kids during those films.

And this is from a guy that has no children, and doesn't want any.
I agree with you too and it should be expected that children will be there, but I don't understand taking a toddler to a movie theater. Toddlers are unpredictable and needy, so to put them through a 2 hour film where the volume noise is 3 times louder than you would have it in your home, which can damage hearing to a kid that young, is inconsiderate and borderline child abuse. Why would a rational person put themselves and their baby through that? Get a babysitter or watch a movie at home where you can control the environment. Why do people think it's OK to take a baby to a movie theater, but not something like a concert or play? It's the same thing IMO.
Old 05-28-15, 01:30 PM
  #13  
DVD Talk Legend
 
hdnmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cygnus
Posts: 12,524
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by fumanstan View Post
Speaking of which, the only "Disney" movie out right now is Tomorrowland right? I don't think there's any children's animated movie out at the moment.
Not Disney, but "Home" is currently playing at the theaters in my area.

Originally Posted by JoeyOhhhh View Post
I agree with this (apart from not wanting to have kids). If you're looking to see a kids movie, and want a peaceful experience (for the most part): see a later show. The audience will always be a mixed bag.
This used to work. But these days the same kind of parent that will bring a child not able to control themselves to a theater also have no problem bringing them to evening showings.

I've all but stopped going to the theater due to the ridiculous lack of respect by others. I gave it another shot last weekend with Ultron, but once again, one family had a child there (probably around 5 yo) that was good for at least outburst every five minutes. He was obviously bored and shouldn't have been there. He did have a couple funny comments to the action going on screen though, so there is that.
Old 05-28-15, 01:36 PM
  #14  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Mikael79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: IA Now, From MN
Posts: 5,907
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by hdnmickey View Post

I've all but stopped going to the theater due to the ridiculous lack of respect by others. I gave it another shot last weekend with Ultron, but once again, one family had a child there (probably around 5 yo) that was good for at least outburst every five minutes. He was obviously bored and shouldn't have been there. He did have a couple funny comments to the action going on screen though, so there is that.
Same here. I defend the kid for being a kid, but the mom who wrote that is a clown who thinks the world revolves around her and her kid.

Your funny comment mention reminded me of the time that I went to see The Phanton Menace, and every time Yoda said something, a kid behind me would yell "Shut up, Muppet!", and I laughed every damn time.
Old 05-28-15, 01:39 PM
  #15  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: a mile high, give or take a few feet
Posts: 13,527
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Ugh. If it's a kid's movie, I don't have a problem with most noise. I kind of enjoy it, actually, as kids getting into a movie is sort of fun.

However, this lady is so over the top that I can't help but to disagree with her almost completely. She really thinks everyone scurried out because she spoke up? After a movie, pretty much all I can think about is getting to the restroom or outside. I don't care about anyone else in the theater, and I imagine I'm not alone that way. Other kids weren't taught anything other than outbursts from both people are kind of annoying.

Yeah, it sucks what your kid and family went through with the cancer. I'm glad things are getting better with his speech and recovery. On the flipside, not everything has to be about that cancer.
Old 05-28-15, 01:41 PM
  #16  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 39,330
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

It's an 11 month old. I don't think the kid belongs in a theater, even if it's a kid or family movie.

That said, what a horrible story, but what a worse way to play victim and collect sympathy votes. She wasn't singled out because her child was sick. This isn't a restaurant with somebody telling you to keep your developmentally handicapped teenager at home, which is royally fucked. It's a movie theater with at least some expectation of quiet. And correct me if I'm wrong, but there are plenty of grown ups that go and seek out both Disney and Pixar movies.
Old 05-28-15, 01:46 PM
  #17  
RIP
 
EddieMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paradise, USA
Posts: 9,643
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

She saw an opening for 15 minutes of social media fame, and just HAD to take it.

Another social justice warrior in action.
Old 05-28-15, 01:47 PM
  #18  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Vibiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 14,001
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

She has a GoFundMe page, too. Surprise!
Old 05-28-15, 01:51 PM
  #19  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,036
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Entitlement has become a disease in our society. The mentality of "I have the right to bring my kid with me to the movies and if it ruins your good time tough luck" is great because it's always paired with "someone didn't like it and they ruined my good time and I'm going to blog about how I'm right".
Old 05-28-15, 01:57 PM
  #20  
DVD Talk Legend
 
hdnmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cygnus
Posts: 12,524
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by RichC2 View Post
IAnd correct me if I'm wrong, but there are plenty of grown ups that go and seek out both Disney and Pixar movies.
My wife and I went to all the Pixar films and many of Animated movies before we had my daughter 6 years ago. And for many years after she was born we stopped going because she would have been one of those kids causing problems.

And now that she is old enough we'll still skip going because of all the other kids that cause problems. But she's cool with our home theater most of the time. It's just when "all the other kids" have seen a movie that we hear about it.
Old 05-28-15, 02:01 PM
  #21  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 39,330
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Haha yeah, understandable.

It's the right choice regardless, Mad Max was the first time I've been in a theater since Interstellar and it was just a god awful presentation. I would have much rather have watched it in my own home theater.

Interstellar was in IMAX (fake or not, it was a great presentation).
Old 05-28-15, 02:02 PM
  #22  
DVD Talk Legend
 
GoldenJCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Colorado
Posts: 14,207
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

I was actually on this woman's side until she mentioned that she stood up at the end and yelled back thinking she was some kind of crusader for noisy children. What a drama queen!

And I like that she kept calling the guy a coward because he made his comment in the darkness. Well no shit lady, it was a movie theater! I suppose she would have preferred he take the same overly dramatic approach that she took and call for the house lights to be raised so he could make his speech in the light.
Old 05-28-15, 02:04 PM
  #23  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
covenant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,926
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by Vibiana View Post
while my pillow gets heavier and heavier with my tears.
...and thats were I stopped reading and skimmed the rest.
Old 05-28-15, 02:04 PM
  #24  
RIP
 
EddieMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Paradise, USA
Posts: 9,643
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

The kid is too young to be going to a theater. But what does that matter when we have such senses of entitlement over every fucking little thing?

Society is fucking garbage. And so is this despicable woman. This incident didn't make her sad. She probably was diddling her skittle the whole time, salivating at the thought of her fucking manipulative, self-righteous blog post about the injustices Vito suffered in the theater. Opportunistic, narcissistic bullshit.
Old 05-28-15, 02:05 PM
  #25  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Vibiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 14,001
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Yay! Another baby-in-the-movie-theater thread

Originally Posted by covenant View Post
...and thats were I stopped reading and skimmed the rest.
I know right? Your kid is ALIVE but you're crying because someone called you out for your rudeness.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.