Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Democratic with guys about getting chicks/ also calling chicks w/out hesitation

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 09-18-14, 05:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Out of the blue this time i gave myself zero leeway. Just this personal little thing that i noticed subtly messes me over and just friggin CALLED. Holy corncob… i never done it like this i knew i had to or i would die a little inside and over think loads like some dopey philosopher It is good payoff though afterward and i guess is the way to go!

Anyway, there is this demoractic sense i thought about guys talking to other guys when chicks around and helping another out there is this unsaid agreement to all of this. Do you know what i mean? I was in line with this ~60 group thing and this chick is talking , i'm talking another dude appears, he talks her up and she sits on sidewalk like literally, while he does too. Just obvious but she moves off to some shade and he's left there and i'm like "hah now i am talking to her!" as i cleverly go to the shade although do not talk with her (also i was talking up some chick before who left and didn't get her number because i didn't FEEL natural honestly and then i obviously then later kicked myself thinking IDIOT just GET IT FUCK so this is why it was so palpable with the current one) later he just goes up to some dudes next to the shade, and we're all in group setting with the shade, and he smiles at me at some of his jokes as we're chatting in this mini group [it was at this point i dawns on me and i definitely realize we're in this mission together!], he's a cool dude, and in the future i should have literally just been chatting HIM up as he's sitting there then cleverly go "lets go to the shade" so now him and me are there and i sort of quietly waltz off to check my car or some crap so he's there with his original intended target. See! I MUST take other guys into account, no lone-wolf horseshit, thats stupid, but democratic. Also later i liked this other one and as we all go to sit HE blocks me subtly, as we sit , however it all works out later on and i chat with him, he's a cool dude nonetheless. Forever i will from now on! I have learned my lesson. There was a lot more to this but i am only leaving what matters.

Last edited by duff beer; 09-18-14 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-18-14, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Democratic with guys about getting chicks/ also calling chicks w/out hesitation

Old 09-18-14, 05:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Democratic with guys about getting chicks/ also calling chicks w/out hesitation

Old 09-18-14, 05:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I just skimmed this, but is this another pro gay marriage thread?
Old 09-18-14, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I have no idea what's going on is this thread.
Old 09-18-14, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa

Moving to politics?
Old 09-18-14, 05:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I proudly proclaim myself a member of the demoractic party
Old 09-18-14, 05:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Timber View Post
I have no idea what's going on is this thread.
Neither does the OP
Old 09-18-14, 05:59 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Ran this through Google translate a few times for clarification. This is much clearer:

Suddenly this time I myself zero discretion. Just this small personal thing I noticed subtle managed to fiddling for me and just said blouse. Holy corncob ... I've never done it, and I knew that you and I die a little inside, then I think the tax as a philosopher Suffering is a good return later and I still think that is the way we go!

Anyway, there's the sense I demoractic boys to talk to other people in chickens and other assistance that is unspoken agreement to all. You know what I mean? I was in line with the implementation of the 60 - group and this chick talk, I seem a different person, he spoke to her, sitting on the porch, and also makes it before hand, but they move this shadow and there he and I like "Ha now to talk to her "if I thin shadow, but not talk to her (I also have some chick before leaving and number did not work because I did not feel natural and honest then obviously later launched himself crazy just thinking GET IT FUCK so this is the reason why it is so palpable electricity) later it just a few guys in the shade and we are all in the group with the shadow, and he smiled at some of his jokes, as we discuss in this mini group [it is at this point that I came to me and I certainly realize that this goal we together! ], He is a cool dude, and I must continue to be literally just talked to him as he sat there thin Go "to shadow" So now you and me there and somehow quietly rolling down my car or some crap computer monitor that with its original intended purpose. Look! I have other guys account without pay - wolf crap that's silly, but democratic. Later I had a different and like all blocks HE Mrs. subtly, as we sat down, but everything works and later I had a conversation with him, he's a cool dude now. Forever I will from now on! I learned my lesson. There was much more to hand, but I'm just left him where to go.
Old 09-18-14, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Did you get his number?
Old 09-18-14, 07:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I think he's saying "Don't try to pick up a woman some other dude is in the middle of trying to pick up."
Old 09-18-14, 07:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I thought he was falling in love with his own wingman. Sometimes chicks just get in the way of true love.
Old 09-18-14, 08:21 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Old 09-18-14, 08:48 PM
Admin-Thanos

May I have the beer-English translation please?
Old 09-18-14, 09:00 PM

I've seen more coherent word salad used by schizophrenics on a locked inpatient unit....
Old 09-18-14, 09:13 PM

I feel I got more stupider since I entered this thread.
Old 09-18-14, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I have no idea what I just read. It's possibly a political manifesto of some kind in a foreign language.
Old 09-18-14, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ View Post
I thought he was falling in love with his own wingman. Sometimes chicks just get in the way of true love.
I think that's sort of what happened. Except the vibe I got is that he fell in love with his competition. And then the guy cock blocked him, not to get the girl but to get duff beer. I think. I'm still trying to decipher this almost Olde English dialect.
Old 09-18-14, 10:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think duffbeer has the mistaken belief that "democracy" means that if he wishes to chat up a young lady, nobody else will approach her until he works up his nerve.

Sorry . . . you lose.

Now go approach someone else, and this time pick up the pace.
Old 09-18-14, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

This thread definitely takes the wind out of my Saltines thread's sails
Old 09-18-14, 11:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Did you teach Ganesh Ujwal English?
Old 09-18-14, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
Now that you mention it I do think there is a thinly veiled insult to my parents somewhere in his nonsensical ramblings about his man love!
Old 09-19-14, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Count Dooku View Post
This thread definitely takes the wind out of my Saltines thread's sails
I think he ate your Saltines.
Old 09-19-14, 01:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ View Post
Now that you mention it I do think there is a thinly veiled insult to my parents somewhere in his nonsensical ramblings about his man love!
Only relevant answers!
Old 09-19-14, 02:16 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

See!! You all think you are so clever and now what does that get you?

No more bamboozling secrets, that's what!

Oh crap, duff beer deleted his post.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.