Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion and Politics

Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Old 07-13-19, 06:33 PM
  #1451  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
andicus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,701
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

I have no problem with her being punished, and losing her job, but JFC, 20 years?

When I think of what the piece of shit couple did, locally (2 kidnapping/rape/murders, 1 more rape/murder), and that one of them was released after about 12 years, I could just vomit. Technically, if it wasn't for our dangerous offender designation, he 'could' have been out after about 17 years.

Anyway, I've bitched about the above, previously. I'm just shocked at the severity of her sentence.
Old 07-13-19, 06:47 PM
  #1452  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,274
Received 82 Likes on 57 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Just shows how misplaced our priorities are in society (at least in AZ). I can see 5 years, but 20?? Her life is down the toilet regardless of the number of years that she rots in prison. Calculated, cold-blooded multiple murder and rape less severe than sex with a mnor?
Old 07-13-19, 08:37 PM
  #1453  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Red Hood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 7,650
Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by andicus View Post
I have no problem with her being punished, and losing her job, but JFC, 20 years?

When I think of what the piece of shit couple did, locally (2 kidnapping/rape/murders, 1 more rape/murder), and that one of them was released after about 12 years, I could just vomit. Technically, if it wasn't for our dangerous offender designation, he 'could' have been out after about 17 years.

Anyway, I've bitched about the above, previously. I'm just shocked at the severity of her sentence.
Originally Posted by zyzzle View Post
Just shows how misplaced our priorities are in society (at least in AZ). I can see 5 years, but 20?? Her life is down the toilet regardless of the number of years that she rots in prison. Calculated, cold-blooded multiple murder and rape less severe than sex with a mnor?
Just remember that Jeffrey Epstein was in a commute jail for much more than this and then he was a free man with the only thing of having to register as a sex offender.
Old 07-14-19, 09:37 AM
  #1454  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Why So Blu?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 31,788
Received 75 Likes on 69 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni View Post
Is she not white?
No. Unless Zamora is a common white last name all of a sudden. Look her up. She dyes her hair blonde and wears a lot of make-up. She's Latina. I know her first name of Brittany may throw some off, but...
Old 07-14-19, 09:43 AM
  #1455  
DVD Talk Legend
 
GoldenJCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Colorado
Posts: 15,061
Received 141 Likes on 102 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Brittany wants Zamora that underage dick! Amirite?
Old 07-14-19, 10:47 AM
  #1456  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Obi-Wan Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 10,900
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Why So Blu? View Post
No. Unless Zamora is a common white last name all of a sudden. Look her up. She dyes her hair blonde and wears a lot of make-up. She's Latina. I know her first name of Brittany may throw some off, but...
I had never heard the last name Zamora before and I have no idea of its origins. Besides, Zamora would actually be her husband's last name, would it not? I would agree that he looks Latino, but I didn't get that impression from her, and I can't seem to find any reference of her maiden name or his parents online, which isn't to say that she's not Latina, but I wouldn't have suspected it.
Old 07-14-19, 12:28 PM
  #1457  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Why So Blu?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 31,788
Received 75 Likes on 69 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni View Post
I had never heard the last name Zamora before and I have no idea of its origins. Besides, Zamora would actually be her husband's last name, would it not? I would agree that he looks Latino, but I didn't get that impression from her, and I can't seem to find any reference of her maiden name or his parents online, which isn't to say that she's not Latina, but I wouldn't have suspected it.
I can't find a record of her last name not being her given name either. Unless it's a coincidence that she and her husband have the same last name. Now as far as her ethnicity goes, she's latina unless they change it somehow. Unless the media is being purposely obtuse by not listing her maiden name, if there is one. It sounds better when a woman named Brittany Zamora gets the book thrown at her as opposed to Brittany Smith.
Old 07-15-19, 07:57 AM
  #1458  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
DVD Polizei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 53,281
Received 96 Likes on 70 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by zyzzle View Post
Just shows how misplaced our priorities are in society (at least in AZ). I can see 5 years, but 20?? Her life is down the toilet regardless of the number of years that she rots in prison. Calculated, cold-blooded multiple murder and rape less severe than sex with a mnor?
This woman is a predator. She used her status as a professional to get what she wanted and to get close to minors (much more difficult than most professions). She's also playing the victim, and has no concept of what she is doing. 5 years is way too short for her to figure this out.

Society and then the courts put the priority on any given crime. Society also tends to lash out and demands an example to further the message of "Don't Do This." if the problem continues.

Each state puts a priority on certain crimes as well. I bet a lot of teachers will be moving to Oregon, Washington, and California. Or Florida.

Since these teachers don't get it...maybe a nice 20-year sentence for one teacher will send the proper message.

What should be done, is making it a Federal offense and sending them to a Federal prison system. Out with ridiculous drug possession charges (society is starting realize how stupid it is) and in with teachers who abuse and stalk their classrooms.
Old 07-15-19, 08:11 AM
  #1459  
DVD Talk Legend
 
sracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Prescott Valley, AZ
Posts: 13,509
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Why So Blu? View Post
I can't find a record of her last name not being her given name either. Unless it's a coincidence that she and her husband have the same last name. Now as far as her ethnicity goes, she's latina unless they change it somehow. Unless the media is being purposely obtuse by not listing her maiden name, if there is one. It sounds better when a woman named Brittany Zamora gets the book thrown at her as opposed to Brittany Smith.
No. She's NOT Latina. I don't know where people are getting that from.

Here's a link:
https://www.dreshare.com/brittany-zamora/

Ethnicity: White Caucasian Descent.

This is Arizona. Trump country. There is a significant anti-latino sentiment in this state and if there is a way to spin a story against an hispanic person, they do it...even if the only connection to that ethnicity is their name.
Old 07-15-19, 08:47 AM
  #1460  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Posts: 17,271
Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Trump won Arizona by under 4%. He won West Virginia and Oklahoma by more than 40%, carrying every county. That seems like Trump country.
Old 07-15-19, 10:02 AM
  #1461  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Nefarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: In the Middle
Posts: 5,380
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

I don't have an issue with the punishment. A 20+ year old with a 13 year old is closer to pedophilia than sex with a minor, IMO.
Old 07-15-19, 10:06 AM
  #1462  
DVD Talk Legend
 
sracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Prescott Valley, AZ
Posts: 13,509
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by majorjoe23 View Post
Trump won Arizona by under 4%. He won West Virginia and Oklahoma by more than 40%, carrying every county. That seems like Trump country.
You are free to believe what you'd like. Outside of the Phoenix area, the state is deeply red.
Old 07-15-19, 02:49 PM
  #1463  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,274
Received 82 Likes on 57 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
Since these teachers don't get it...maybe a nice 20-year sentence for one teacher will send the proper message.

What should be done, is making it a Federal offense and sending them to a Federal prison system. Out with ridiculous drug possession charges (society is starting realize how stupid it is) and in with teachers who abuse and stalk their classrooms.
Those teachers who "don't get it" are of course sociopathic individuals who do not have a conscience and are narcissistic in the extreme. The problem is you can't screen for them reasonably. The proper message society should be getting is to make a much more through, demanding, and complete dossier / screen when hiring its teachers, particularly teachers of minor children.

I agree that the crime should become a Federal offense, get it out of the State prison system, and make the punishment very draconian. When you've got some states handing down 6 months of detention vs others handing out 20 year prison sentences for the "same" type of crime, something is broken. Upon further reflection, 20 years does NOT seem overly harsh, as I failed to realize before that the kid was only 13 years old in this case. But, the other point I was making is that he was not killed and raped in some vicious way. So, why should psychopathic murderers who do this get by with a lighter sentence? It's a misplaced value judgment in society.
Old 08-13-19, 12:46 AM
  #1464  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,751
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

I don't know if this one was posted before or not but there is a new article. It's a school nurse rather than a teacher, but the writer of the article seems to confuse her with a teacher only a few paragraphs into the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...181924585.html
Old 08-13-19, 02:44 AM
  #1465  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
JoeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,988
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

^
Jeez
Guilty as hell with a capital G.Just a fair warning she is pushing 50.
but thanks for sharing .
Old 09-24-19, 04:59 PM
  #1466  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: MA
Posts: 6,873
Likes: 0
Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

About time!

A Teacher is in Court Fighting for Her Legal Right to Have Sex With Students on School Property


upload

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...chool-property

Last edited by Deadman31; 09-24-19 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-24-19, 05:11 PM
  #1467  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
DVD Polizei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 53,281
Received 96 Likes on 70 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Consensual or not, trying to say that having sex at work is a "right", is fucking retarded--this is NOT her home or anything that is of her domain.

Fire the bitch, and put her in prison for 20 years. That is one sick fuck right there, and no difference than a male predator saying the same.
Old 09-24-19, 05:53 PM
  #1468  
DVD Talk Legend
 
LurkerDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: The People's Republic of Boulder
Posts: 22,230
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Deadman31 View Post
About time!

A Teacher is in Court Fighting for Her Legal Right to Have Sex With Students on School Property
Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
Consensual or not, trying to say that having sex at work is a "right", is fucking retarded--this is NOT her home or anything that is of her domain.

Fire the bitch, and put her in prison for 20 years. That is one sick fuck right there, and no difference than a male predator saying the same.
That is not accurate, based on the article linked (I did no other research). She's not fighting for the "right" to have sex on school property. She's arguing that the law that made what she did illegal is unconstitutional, because it criminalizes her behavior solely because she worked at that school; as noted in the article, if she taught at a different school and the exact same behavior had happened at this school, she would not be subject to charges.

None of that has anything to do with a "right to have sex on school property". But I wouldn't really expect Barstool Sports to get it right (of course, because I'm using Barstool Sports as my sole reference here, I have no confidence that I have it right either ).
Old 09-24-19, 08:23 PM
  #1469  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,751
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
Consensual or not, trying to say that having sex at work is a "right", is fucking retarded--this is NOT her home or anything that is of her domain.

Fire the bitch, and put her in prison for 20 years. That is one sick fuck right there, and no difference than a male predator saying the same.
I think the women should get the exact same amount of jail time as the male teachers for doing this type of stuff. But if I was ever going to be the victim of a felony, I would prefer the felony to be a hot female teacher having consensual sex with me over being robbed, beaten, etc. She doesn't look that bad either. Her eyes bother me a little bit, but put some sunglasses on her and it's all good.
Old 09-24-19, 08:27 PM
  #1470  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Sonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 18,319
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Teachers that offer their pussy to their students prevent less student dropouts per year.

Spoiler:
Ok that was b.s.
Old 09-25-19, 01:37 AM
  #1471  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
aintnosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,897
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by Deadman31 View Post
A Teacher is in Court Fighting for Her Legal Right to Have Sex With Students on School Property
You gotta fight for your right to party.
Old 09-25-19, 05:46 AM
  #1472  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
DVD Polizei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 53,281
Received 96 Likes on 70 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by LurkerDan View Post
That is not accurate, based on the article linked (I did no other research). She's not fighting for the "right" to have sex on school property. She's arguing that the law that made what she did illegal is unconstitutional, because it criminalizes her behavior solely because she worked at that school; as noted in the article, if she taught at a different school and the exact same behavior had happened at this school, she would not be subject to charges.

None of that has anything to do with a "right to have sex on school property". But I wouldn't really expect Barstool Sports to get it right (of course, because I'm using Barstool Sports as my sole reference here, I have no confidence that I have it right either ).
Well, maybe the "other" school is being a Sanctuary Sex Predator school.

In any case, her rights are not being violated. Each school has a policy on behavior...all schools must adhere to state and federal laws when it comes minors and even young adults.

She forgets, conveniently, where her skank ass is.

She's reaching and needs to find a job being a stripper or a porn piece.

Does this twat have no decency. She needs to go fuck a kid on her own time and in her own home.

Not at school.

No wonder kids are so fucked up these days.
Old 09-25-19, 03:59 PM
  #1473  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Giantrobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: South Bay
Posts: 58,041
Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Be careful googling that name. There is also a Haley Reed who's a pornstar.
Old 09-25-19, 04:00 PM
  #1474  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Giantrobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: South Bay
Posts: 58,041
Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

I'd smash teacher Haley Reed...
Old 09-26-19, 01:34 AM
  #1475  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
tanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Gator Nation
Posts: 6,660
Received 62 Likes on 39 Posts
Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

3rd degree sodomy? There are degrees to sodomy? And what does this mean exactly?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.