Reload this Page >

Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Old 06-29-14, 10:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Yet another teacher allegedly has sex with a student

Originally Posted by hitmanjules View Post
I don't understand this either. There are tens of thousands of perfectly good men, adult men, who are responsible with jobs/careers, positive hobbies, good hearts, who are single and available. Instead, this woman screws a minor in her workplace, a classroom, and thousands of women are swooning over a dangerous married thug with a viral mugshot. When you observe a person's actions over their words, it paints an unflattering picture.
It really is mind-boggling. She looks decent enough... certainly looks like she has a nice body. If she wants to get lied by almost any man, all she has to do is approach one and say "Wanna fuck?". That's it. Simple as pie .
Old 06-29-14, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't understand this either. There are tens of thousands of perfectly good men, adult men, who are responsible with jobs/careers, positive hobbies, good hearts, who are single and available. Instead, this woman screws a minor in her workplace, a classroom, and thousands of women are swooning over a dangerous married thug with a viral mugshot. When you observe a person's actions over their words, it paints an unflattering picture.
Many artists do a fine job of painting a flattering picture of humanity. But it's a false picture. The unflattering picture that everyday people paint of themselves is far more accurate. And now that the tools to do so are made available to everyone, this is what we're gonna get.
Old 06-29-14, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by DeputyDave View Post
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with these women? I'm not going to get into the morality of having sex with minors, that argument leads no where here, but one has to question if you would want a woman stupid enough and so unable to control herself that she would risk her career, her family, her friends, and her freedom to bang a 15 year old teaching kids. How idiotic are these women? You WILL get caught. Boys talk and people will find out.
Just proves a very basic point that's been true for thousands of years.

Looks, don't mean shit.
Old 06-30-14, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DVD Polizei View Post
Just proves a very basic point that's been true for thousands of years.

Looks, don't mean shit.
But all of the other normal exceptions don't apply: Money? No. Bad boy? Most likely not in the way that gets women. Daddy issues? Certainly not.

The only answer is a compulsion similar (no, I'm not saying it is exactly the same) to pedophilia. How else can you explain women who would have no problems getting sex with legal aged men risking everything for sex with boys. Not even really "risking" it because getting caught is an almost certainty.
Old 06-30-14, 02:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Because most people are attracted to people they can't have. Or they are attracted to things that are dangerous and taboo. Some guys cheat on their wives not because the other woman is hotter but because the act is thrilling and different whereas the romance in the marriage has become routine.
Old 06-30-14, 02:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by brayzie View Post
Because most people are attracted to people they can't have. Or they are attracted to things that are dangerous and taboo. Some guys cheat on their wives not because the other woman is hotter but because the act is thrilling and different whereas the romance in the marriage has become routine.
There is taboo and then there is taboo. Cheating on your wife may cause you to lose your family but most likely not your job, your friends, your freedom, and stigmatize you for the rest of your life.
Old 06-30-14, 03:27 AM
Banned

On the other hand... That boy became a badass motherfucker and hero to his friends for deep dicking the teach.
Old 06-30-14, 03:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, I understand the kid wants it. He also wants to only eat junk food and play video games all day.
Old 06-30-14, 04:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

There is taboo and then there is taboo. Cheating on your wife may cause you to lose your family but most likely not your job, your friends, your freedom, and stigmatize you for the rest of your life.
I agree with that but regardless it's not like the guy cheating on his wife is saying "the only thing I've got to lose is my family."

There's also the perception of society that plays a part in this. If it's a teenage boy that's involved in sex with a teacher he probably will be viewed as a bad ass or a hero to his peers. If it's a teenage girl that's involved with a male teacher then she's either looked at as a victim or a slut.
Old 06-30-14, 05:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

But all of the other normal exceptions don't apply: Money? No. Bad boy? Most likely not in the way that gets women. Daddy issues? Certainly not.

The only answer is a compulsion similar (no, I'm not saying it is exactly the same) to pedophilia. How else can you explain women who would have no problems getting sex with legal aged men risking everything for sex with boys. Not even really "risking" it because getting caught is an almost certainty.
So she has ephebophilia?
Old 07-01-14, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Is that really true for women? People say that all the time but i bet a hot teacher can easily score another job . Not in the teaching field but for sure has a better chance of getting a decent job, new boyfriend/ husband VS a Man that is more likely to be ruined especially with all the bs double standards in these cases.
Old 07-01-14, 06:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mhg83 View Post
Is that really true for women? People say that all the time but i bet a hot teacher can easily score another job . Not in the teaching field but for sure has a better chance of getting a decent job, new boyfriend/ husband VS a Man that is more likely to be ruined especially with all the bs double standards in these cases.
Prison? Regeresting as a sex offender? Showing up on data bases? Losing friends? Having family turn from you? Hundreds of thousands in court costs and legal fees? Losing your chosen career? Having to report it on every job application for the rest of their life? I would guess it is a little worse than getting screwed in a divorce.
Old 07-01-14, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by EddieMoney View Post
Looks like a drunken whore.

Edit: Where do I sign up?

The line starts behind me.
Old 07-01-14, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

I don't think this woman had much of a career. She only worked at the last school she was fired from...since last August.

Wonder what she did prior to this gig.
Old 10-02-14, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

This kid has really stepped up the challenge for the rest of americas teens, has threesome with 2 teachers:
http://nypost.com/2014/10/02/teacher...-with-student/

Pics in link. 1 not guilty, the other I'm not sure.
Old 10-02-14, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Their antics were brought to the attention of police after the student bragged about his sexual encounter at school.
Old 10-02-14, 10:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Dave99 View Post
This kid has really stepped up the challenge for the rest of americas teens, has threesome with 2 teachers:

This one deserves it's own thread. That kid lived the dream and messed it all up.
Old 10-02-14, 11:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Are those listed ages correct? The rough looking chick to the right is the 24-year-old?
Old 10-02-14, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That's what I always figure. It's too irrational to make any sense otherwise.
Old 10-02-14, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm chalking the girl on the right up to just a bad picture. That kid was rocking a good situation, and fucked it all up by bragging.
Old 10-02-14, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Rachel Respess senior prom photo:

More pics from her senior prom:
Rachel Respess PhotoBucket Library

Poor bastard traumatized for life.
Old 10-02-14, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Old 10-02-14, 12:23 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Idiots all around. Most of these guys have a great thing going, but their own stupidity always brings it crashing down and ends with the women in jail.
Old 10-02-14, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 10-02-14, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Where were the orgy loving teachers when I was in school?

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.