Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

So I got an email from my Ex's new "boyfriend" on facebook... Let the Drama begin!!!

Other Talk "Otterville"

So I got an email from my Ex's new "boyfriend" on facebook... Let the Drama begin!!!

Old 09-01-13, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 166 Likes on 110 Posts
Re: So I got an email from my Ex's new "boyfriend" on facebook... Let the Drama begin

Tell him with your blessings to grow a pair and tap that ass. Probably too late for that. Sounds like he probably holds her purse and her heels at the club while she's kicking it wih some other guy.
Old 09-01-13, 12:06 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: So I got an email from my Ex's new "boyfriend" on facebook... Let the Drama begin

Question: what the does this girl look like? All this and no damn pic?
Old 09-01-13, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ravenous, I'd like to introduce you to my friend the apostrophe: '

I think you two will make a great couple. But please don't misuse her, we all deserve better.
Old 09-01-13, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 801 Likes on 537 Posts

Seasonal Cumdumpster and Seasonal Pipelayers

I wanna be a Park Ranger bangin' new booty every season.
Old 09-01-13, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by dave-o View Post
Ravenous, I'd like to introduce you to my friend the apostrophe: '

I think you two will make a great couple. But please don't misuse her, we all deserve better.
Do you mean Kim and I or me and the apostrophe? lol

Yea Giant, this life is pretty much college life and random hookups.

Last edited by Ravenous; 09-01-13 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-01-13, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bronkster View Post
When you parted, you were obviously not clear about your intention to go your own ways, or you gave her false hope with the "pick up where we left off" line. In any case, she thinks there's something there whereas you don't. The letter from "her friend" should be taken as a direct "where do we stand?" plea. Unless you plan on marrying her, break it off in no uncertain terms. Apologize for leaving her with the wrong assumption and then be very direct about the two of you going your own ways. Be nice but don't be encouraging.
After sleeping on it, that part has been on my mind. I didnt think I was leading her on! I mean we had a great time and stuff but knew that wed be going to different parks and we didnt want to do the long distance thing. I guess this shows she was more into me than she led on. But she never said anything. I dont see that I did anything wrong. But damn....conscience is kinda getting to me.

TomOpus,
Well Kim is still in the Parks. I think that guy is saying he took advantage of some girl in the past and he felt bad about it and shes no longer in the parks. Cuz theres no way Kims leaving the parks. This is her life! But yea...she didnt argue it too much but remembering back, she seemed to be hurt by it. Shes just good at hiding her feelings like a dude. Grrr....

Im not going to email this douche getting in on my business. But Im debating what to tell her. Im thinking of just saying its not cool that her new BF emailed me and ask her what shes telling people.

And interesting point movie guru! But considering all the emails and pics of herself she sends me I doubt it.
Old 09-01-13, 02:37 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 451 Likes on 401 Posts

are you sure "Kim" is not a pseudonym for Leslie Knope?
Old 09-01-13, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Hey Greg,
I appreciate your concern for Kim, but she made it pretty clear by the stuff she posted on facebook that you two are an item. I respect that and so I've moved on. Best wishes to you and Kim!
Old 09-01-13, 05:12 PM
Admin

Received 342 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by sracer View Post
Hey Greg,
I appreciate your concern for Kim, but she made it pretty clear by the stuff she posted on facebook that you two are an item. I respect that and so I've moved on. Best wishes to you and Kim!
Old 09-01-13, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ravenous View Post
Do you mean Kim and I or me and the apostrophe? lol

Yea Giant, this life is pretty much college life and random hookups.
I meant m'lady miss apostrophe...

Although, I wouldn't be too pissed at Greg. He seems like a decent guy.
Old 09-01-13, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by dave-o View Post
I meant m'lady miss apostrophe...

Although, I wouldn't be too pissed at Greg. He seems like a decent guy.
My bad habits of texting have carried over to BBs lol

Well it seems like his heart is in the right place, but whats the dude thinking? I aint never met a girl that found some dude budding into her business attractive.
Old 09-01-13, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by sracer View Post
Hey Greg,
Love it! Can I steal it?
Old 09-01-13, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 643 Likes on 500 Posts

I've seen some of these park ranger broads and they're not that hot.
Old 09-01-13, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Why So Blu? View Post
Really? Even in Cali? Ive seen TONS of hot ones from cali that love to work out and look awesome. I have several here at Sequoia. Its amazing! But yea, Ive seen ALOT elsewhere that I would not even touch with a 50ft pole.

Great thing about working for the parks is that we have archeologists, plant people, environmental people, secretaries, dispatch people and other departments that the public never sees!
Old 09-01-13, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 643 Likes on 500 Posts

Really? Even in Cali? Ive seen TONS of hot ones from cali that love to work out and look awesome. I have several here at Sequoia. Its amazing! But yea, Ive seen ALOT elsewhere that I would not even touch with a 50ft pole.

Great thing about working for the parks is that we have archeologists, plant people, environmental people, secretaries, dispatch people and other departments that the public never sees!
Yeah, maybe the public administration portion of the rangers is different but I've never come across good looking ranger broads.
Old 09-01-13, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Could be that she is making a bigger thing of your relationship in order to keep this guy at bay...or she may have just misunderstood where you're coming from, especially since you left the door open, kept up the communication, inquired about the guy you saw in the pictures and mentioned rekindling at the new park if you get the job.
Old 09-02-13, 01:03 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Yeah, maybe the public administration portion of the rangers is different but I've never come across good looking ranger broads.
Why So Blu?: I don't know how you did it for so many years, man. It must've driven you crazy, Ravenous. In a shack for, what, six months at a time with nothing but dudes.

Ravenous: It wasn't a shack. And the park rangers went co-ed, they got girls now.

Why So Blu?: Yeah, I bet'cha those girls look like dudes too, though.

Ravenous: Not after six months they don't.
Old 09-02-13, 02:48 AM
Banned

Lol.
Old 09-02-13, 03:09 AM
Banned

oh lordy, here comes the misconception that california girls are hot as a rule of thumb.

anyone from CA can attest that the only reason people think that way are some god awful 80's music video and the fact that we are the residence of some of the most vapid of skanks in america, the ones that plaster their pics on everything in a vane attempt to draw attention to themselves, as is their purpose in life. the sheer number of mentally stunted, mentally ill, crazy, good for nothing women in this state, who think that they can be hoodrats and men should treat them like ladies, is astounding. this isn't personal experience. this is beyond that. this is me, the people i know, the people i see, the people i hear of.

most girls here have serious daddy issues due to either being abandoned, ignored, or molested. THAT, or they were so overly pampered that they're such snooty uptight ****s that even the death of their entire family wouldn't make them cancel a tanning appointment.

off topic, sorry. saw the CA part and was like, "oh boy, another one who fed into the stereotype..."
Old 09-02-13, 08:03 AM

Old 09-02-13, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by RocShemp View Post
Why So Blu?: I don't know how you did it for so many years, man. It must've driven you crazy, Ravenous. In a shack for, what, six months at a time with nothing but dudes.

Ravenous: It wasn't a shack. And the park rangers went co-ed, they got girls now.

Why So Blu?: Yeah, I bet'cha those girls look like dudes too, though.

Ravenous: Not after six months they don't.
Haha, try 2 months!
Old 09-02-13, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
Question: what the does this girl look like? All this and no damn pic?
She's a 3 like Paula Patten
Old 09-02-13, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Haha, try 2 months!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sVvRwtzHcWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 09-03-13, 12:54 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree with the couple of other posters -- that message sounds like she either wrote it or dictated it. Either way, the girl obviously wants to be with you. If you don't want that, just break it off with her completely and let her move on.
Old 09-03-13, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

is that nice guy greg the same from the meme? I don't understand, he tapped it and wants to continue or he wants to start and the OP is in the way?

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.