Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

If I do this, will I be acting douchey? Three girls, two questions, one thread....

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

If I do this, will I be acting douchey? Three girls, two questions, one thread....

Old 02-05-13, 10:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: If I do this, will I be acting douchey? Three girls, two questions, one thread...

Old 02-05-13, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: If I do this, will I be acting douchey? Three girls, two questions, one thread...

So, Lee Harvey Oswald is the third girl?
Old 02-05-13, 10:21 AM
Banned

I need to see pics before I give an informed opinion.
Old 02-05-13, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Tell girl #1 she can watch. If she's half the beast you claim she is she'll jump at the chance.
Old 02-05-13, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Question #1: Not douchey. Well, depending on how he goes about it. If he and girl #1 are on the same page and he just asks tactfully, I see no problem.

So what was question #2 before the OP changed it?
Old 02-05-13, 11:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by majorjoe23 View Post
As usual, George Costanza has the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEm67OiOx8
Can't believe it took 25 posts.
Old 02-05-13, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by clappj View Post
So, Lee Harvey Oswald is the third girl?
The third girl was on the grassy knoll. Or it was on her.
Old 02-05-13, 11:45 AM

Is it just me, or is the audio completely out of sync on that Seinfeld clip?
Old 02-05-13, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
Is it just me, or is the audio completely out of sync on that Seinfeld clip?
That's how TV was back then.
Old 02-05-13, 12:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It is never cool to date an ex's friend.
Old 02-05-13, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Is there one cup involved?
Old 02-05-13, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Vibiana View Post
Karma.
Spoiler:
Karma's not real...
Old 02-05-13, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by RocShemp View Post
So what was question #2 before the OP changed it?
Is it okay, in a party situation, to dip a chip, take a bite, and then dip the same chip back into the dip?
Old 02-05-13, 07:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by d2cheer View Post
It is never cool to date an ex's friend.
One date doesn't make someone an ex.
Old 02-05-13, 07:13 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum View Post
Fix girl #1 up with a friend of yours. If it works out for the two of them, then you ask about her friend and see if you can set up a double date and take it from there.
This seems like the only option where it could possibly end well.
Old 02-05-13, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by whoopdido View Post
How is it douchey? How else are you ever going to see the girl in question? You say you went out with girl#1 once? Big fucking deal if she gets pissed at you. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose?

Best case you get the girl's number. Worst case you piss off both of them and never see either one of them again, but most likely you'll never see the girl you want to meet anyway since you have no way to meet her.
Best answer of the thread.
Old 02-05-13, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

This is exactly what will happen if you attempt this: Girl #1 will either roll her eyes at your douchey request or inwardly cry at having been rejected by you, and then she will immediately text girl #2 about how big of a douchebag you are and warn her friend away.

They will then laugh at you behind your back.
Old 02-06-13, 10:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TimeandTide View Post
This is exactly what will happen if you attempt this: Girl #1 will either roll her eyes at your douchey request or inwardly cry at having been rejected by you, and then she will immediately text girl #2 about how big of a douchebag you are and warn her friend away.

You forgot the part where the friend fucks him anyway. And then continues to comfort friend #1 and agree with what a bastard he is. And then fucks him again.
Old 02-06-13, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

See this is what I don't understand about all of you saying NOT to try. What's the big deal? It seems like the benefits FAR outweigh the potential negatives.

He wants to meet girl #2, but has absolutely no other way of going about it. You have to take chances at some point. Who knows...maybe girl #2 is his soulmate. Seems like girl #1 getting mad at him and possibly both girls making fun of him is a small price to pay for the potential windfall that could come from meeting a great girl.

So, give it a try. If it works...awesome. If it doesn't...oh well and move on. You only went out with girl #1 once and only met girl #2 once...if you never see either one again big deal.
Old 02-06-13, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Men don't have "soulmates", dear. That's strictly lifetime movie territory.
Old 02-06-13, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by adamblast View Post
Men don't have "soulmates", dear. That's strictly lifetime movie territory.
Fair enough. Maybe girl #2 will be the best fuck of his life and he'll want to do it many, many, many times with her. The problem is that, it appears as if he'll never get to fuck her unless he asks girl #1 for her number. Small price to pay if you ask me.
Old 02-06-13, 11:08 AM
Banned

Fair enough. Maybe girl #2 will be the best fuck of his life and he'll want to do it many, many, many times with her. The problem is that, it appears as if he'll never get to fuck her unless he asks girl #1 for her number. Small price to pay if you ask me.
True. You have to have some balls if you wanna fuck.
Old 02-06-13, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Thank you for describing this better than I could. That is exactly what will happen. If anyone knows how girls work, it's me.
Old 02-06-13, 08:13 PM

My goal is not to simply fuck either of them.
Old 02-06-13, 08:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

So you want to munch all night.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.