I am hiring a nanny. Oh boy.

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

I am hiring a nanny. Oh boy.

Old 10-11-12, 09:42 PM
Banned by request

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: I am hiring a nanny. Oh boy.

Originally Posted by Hadrian7 View Post
We've made a decision. The wife says she is the best suited for our needs and was the best choice. I agreed. Didn't hurt that she was also the prettiest one that interviewed as well. Obviously not to Otter standards so I will decide not to post pics since she just won't be able to meet your expectations.
As always, a moderator has to make all official evaluations as to whether or not women meet Otter standards. Please email me all photos you have of her, including fully clothed, partially nude, and fully nude. These will be used for evaluation purposes only. Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 10-12-12, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hadrian7 View Post
We've made a decision. The wife says she is the best suited for our needs and was the best choice. I agreed. Didn't hurt that she was also the prettiest one that interviewed as well. Obviously not to Otter standards so I will decide not to post pics since she just won't be able to meet your expectations.
Boy oh boy, this is going to be good. Please keep us updated if she can fulfill your wife's and your needs!
Old 10-12-12, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cungar View Post
I love how everyone assumes that if you're on Otter, there's no way you could make enough to pay a nanny. Don't you know everyone here makes $500,000 a year?
Not everyone; just troystiffler (who clearly cannot afford a nanny!). Everyone else just wants to help by reviewing candidate pics.
Old 10-12-12, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I hate to be the buzzkill here. But please don't bang the nanny. That sounds like the beginning of one of those horrific 'nanny uses child as golf tee' stories. You know, the ones that don't quite make sense, and you assume there's something more to it. And then there is. It's secret blowjobs.