Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Bang you teacher. Win $500 dollars.

Other Talk "Otterville"

Old 06-01-12, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NEW YORK A high school student in New York won a $500 bet between five friends to see who could hook up with a teacher first.

The New York Post plastered an image of the winning student and his 26-year-old teacher kissing across their front page Thursday.

Eric Arty reportedly won $500 by winning over Julie Warning. Warning was his history teacher at least until rumors started surfacing.

Other students told the Post that Warning originally resisted their attempts at flirting, throwing them out of class when they tried hitting on her.

But since the beginning of the school year, Arty apparently won her over. He is now saying the woman in the picture is not his teacher.

Warning has been removed from the classroom and given a desk job. She has not shown up for work and is not commenting on the incident.
http://myfox8.com/2012/06/01/high-sc...acher-sex-bet/

I say Not Guilty.
Spoiler:
Old 06-01-12, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts
Re: Bang you teacher. Win $500 dollars.

Can't imagine her getting any guilty votes. Damn!
Old 06-01-12, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In Russia...teacher bang you.

Can she take a picture where she's not making "the face"?

Old 06-01-12, 11:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so not guilty
Old 06-01-12, 11:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 228 Likes on 175 Posts

Those lips were definitely made for sucking.

Not guilty.
Old 06-02-12, 12:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

To be fair...he's not exactly the garden variety DVDtalk geek. Looks like he has some game. So it's not all that impressive.

Plus...he's black. She won't go back.

Old 06-02-12, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I like his tennis shoes, I mean she's hot!
Old 06-02-12, 11:51 PM
Banned

She initially resisted and threw them out of the class, and then somehow one of them still won her over? Yeah, right. The guy most likely told her about the $500 bet and offered to split it with her. That's how he "won her over."
Old 06-03-12, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kgrogers1979 View Post
She initially resisted and threw them out of the class, and then somehow one of them still won her over? Yeah, right. The guy most likely told her about the $500 bet and offered to split it with her. That's how he "won her over."
Because someone is going to jeopardize their professional reputation over $250.
Old 06-03-12, 12:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Breakfast with Girls View Post
Because someone is going to jeopardize their professional reputation over $250.
Because someone is going to jeopardize their professional career over having sex...
Old 06-03-12, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Because someone is going to jeopardize their professional career over having sex...
Have you seriously never heard of or known somebody who lost their job because they couldn't keep their dick in their pants?
Old 06-03-12, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 853 Likes on 575 Posts

Cant deal with the fact that some young Black dude seduced the pretty white teacher? For 500 bucks?
Old 06-03-12, 12:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
Have you seriously never heard of or known somebody who lost their job because they couldn't keep their dick in their pants?
Oh yeah, you hear about them all the time. I was just saying she wasn't thinking rationally if she jeopardized her career for sex and so she could have jeopardized it for money too. Both are equally stupid ways to jeopardize your career.

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
Cant deal with the fact that some young Black dude seduced the pretty white teacher? For 500 bucks?
Nah, race has nothing to do with it. If the guy was white I would still find it too unbelievable. How often does it happen that a woman rejects you only to "win her over" in the end? Never... unless you pay her...
Old 06-03-12, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 262 Likes on 151 Posts

Bill Clinton...oh, wait. Never mind.
Old 06-03-12, 02:44 PM
Banned

Nah, race has nothing to do with it. If the guy was white I would still find it too unbelievable. How often does it happen that a woman rejects you only to "win her over" in the end? Never... unless you pay her...
All the time? Is this a serious question?

Because it literally happens all the time. Newsflash, genius: Women like being pursued.
Old 06-03-12, 02:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Max Bottomtime View Post
Bill Clinton...oh, wait. Never mind.
Even if he had been impeached, it wouldn't have been because of the sex itself but rather because he lied about it under oath.

Originally Posted by Dragon Tattoo View Post
All the time? Is this a serious question?

Because it literally happens all the time. Newsflash, genius: Women like being pursued.
The fact that she threatened to throw them out of the class doesn't seem like she was playing "hard to get" to me.

Sure female friends that you have known for awhile can play hard to get, but a teacher/student who don't even know each other outside of the classroom? Not likely. If you walk up to a random female and ask her on a date and she says no, that's it, she doesn't want to go out with you. She isn't playing hard to get, and if you keep going after her you are much more likely to get a face full of mace rather than her changing her mind and going on a date.

Last edited by kgrogers1979; 06-03-12 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-03-12, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 120 Likes on 94 Posts

*slow clap* Give this man a medal.

Anyone ever question who their hot teachers were screwing in high school? There were five-or-so really attractive teachers at my high school. Is it safe to assume that they were all hooking up with students? If I only knew, maybe I would have strived to do better in school and be noticed.
Old 06-03-12, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 135 Likes on 97 Posts

The fact that she threatened to throw them out of the class doesn't seem like she was playing "hard to get" to me.

Sure female friends that you have known for awhile can play hard to get, but a teacher/student who don't even know each other outside of the classroom? Not likely. If you walk up to a random female and ask her on a date and she says no, that's it, she doesn't want to go out with you. She isn't playing hard to get, and if you keep going after her you are much more likely to get a face full of mace rather than her changing her mind and going on a date.
I'm far more comfortable believing this woman ultimately developed feelings for the guy instead of her turning into a whore for $250.
Old 06-03-12, 05:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DaveyJoe View Post
I'm far more comfortable believing this woman ultimately developed feelings for the guy instead of her turning into a whore for $250.
But... he's so black.
Old 06-03-12, 07:02 PM

Oh yeah, you hear about them all the time. I was just saying she wasn't thinking rationally if she jeopardized her career for sex and so she could have jeopardized it for money too. Both are equally stupid ways to jeopardize your career.
if she was doing it because she fell for him, she didnt think that anyone was going to find out. Most of the teachers that sleep with their students probably think they will never get caught. There are probably a lot that dont.

Its not the same as pretending to have an affair with your student for $250 knowing that the only way to get the money is for others to be aware of the alleged relationship. Unless she was desperate for bath salt money this scenario just seems very unlikely.
Old 06-03-12, 07:42 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 631 Likes on 443 Posts

Sooo not guilty.

Wait, she has a dick? Maybe guilty. I'm confused.
Old 06-03-12, 07:46 PM
Cool New Member

I don't usually weigh in much here, or ever. At an old job I was this girl's supervisor when she was in college. By looks, she's definitely not guilty. By behavior she definitely is. I was totally not surprised when I saw this story. Makes me laugh as I totally hated working with her.
Old 06-03-12, 07:48 PM
Cool New Member

I remember her roommate was messing around with a high school guy and she wanted to have some fun too, I laughed because she tried getting into this one virgin kid's pants and he actually rejected her advances.
Old 06-03-12, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by pza2002 View Post
I remember her roommate was messing around with a high school guy and she wanted to have some fun too, I laughed because she tried getting into this one virgin kid's pants and he actually rejected her advances.
Ummm... I don't suppose you still have her number?
Old 06-03-12, 08:15 PM
Cool New Member

Haha I bet she changed that, her facebook was even removed too I noticed, as I can't find her as a friend of friend's now.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.