Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Unarmed teen gets shot by overzealous neighborhood watch (Florida!)UPDATE: Z Arrested

Other Talk "Otterville"

Unarmed teen gets shot by overzealous neighborhood watch (Florida!)UPDATE: Z Arrested

Old 04-20-12, 03:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 148 Likes on 120 Posts
Re: Unarmed teen gets shot by overzealous neighborhood watch (Florida!)UPDATE: Z Arre

Originally Posted by Giantrobo View Post
I guess you think you're being cute. You're not....

Im not trying to be cute. The blackies dont like when the whites win. common knowledge.
Old 04-20-12, 06:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Unarmed teen gets shot by overzealous neighborhood watch (Florida!)UPDATE: Z Arre

Originally Posted by Giantrobo View Post
Im sorry but i totally disagree. Im not on the jury so i can say whatever i want. So can you if you at choose to. If you choose not too, fine. But dont expect others to feel the same just becuase you've landed on some self imposed artificial moral high ground.

You being in here with your previous long winded post with YOUR theories of what happened and your "leaning towards Zimmerman" comments are no less the same thing others are doing. And oh yeah, you can bitch about the media all you want, but you have your own mind and the media cant force you to do anything you dont want to do or think.
You certainly can think whatever you want, though it is apparent you are extremely close-minded about the entire situation. So be it.
Old 04-20-12, 06:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deadman31 View Post
Im not trying to be cute. The blackies dont like when the whites win. common knowledge.
This is really uncalled for. This kind of thinking is what the media stirs up with the slant it takes on stories like this one.
Old 04-20-12, 07:20 AM
Admin

Received 362 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Deadman31 View Post
mod warning - This is already an emotionally charged and racially charged event. Don't make it any worse by using terms like the one above to generalize about any race of people. Any further race bating like this will lead to administrative action and that means everyone who's posting here.

Closing this thread for length.

New Thread (part II): HERE

Last edited by VinVega; 04-20-12 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-20-12, 07:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by logrus9 View Post
This is really uncalled for. This kind of thinking is what the media stirs up with the slant it takes on stories like this one.
Rodney King officers trial were found not guilty. The blacks rioted anyways. OJ Simpson trial he was not guilty. Whites never rioted as far as I know.