Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Random Video Post: Eight Days A Week

Old 02-13-19, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Random Video Post: Eight Days A Week

Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
I wish I was a pig.

If you bite sunbathing women on the ass, they'll call you a pig.
Old 02-13-19, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Where have all the good gentlemen gone to?
I may be wrong, but that looks like a bus from Brampton, a big borough of Toronto. Brampton's like majority non-white, so the ethnic makeup of that bus seems about right, making it one way-yoo-easily triggered white (?) broad in an $800 coat venting to a bus of well-behaved non-whites who outnumber her everybody-to-one. Thankfully she didn't "go there", but you have to wonder what the real bee is in her bonnet.

Good to know Canada can still contribute the occasional whacko to the world's supply once in a while.

Of course, she doesn't hold a candle to this idiot from downtown Toronto who went viral a couple of days back. She wisely turned herself in this morning since the cops already announced they knew exactly who she was:

Last edited by Brian T; 02-13-19 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-13-19, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Ruler

Looks like case of toxic stupididimity.
Old 02-13-19, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Why aren't they charging the person taking the video, too?
Old 02-13-19, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

They should get jail time just for shooting vertical video.
Old 02-13-19, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Brian T View Post
Of course, she doesn't hold a candle to this idiot from downtown Toronto who went viral a couple of days back. She wisely turned herself in this morning since the cops already announced they knew exactly who she was:
Wow that chick is a pyscho. Pathetic as fuck. Now she is going to do jail time and probably get objects inserted up her anus by her lesbian cellmates.
Old 02-13-19, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Not for the squeamish

Spoiler:
Old 02-13-19, 05:26 PM

Phone charger rope trick
Old 02-13-19, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by devilshalo View Post
Why aren't they charging the person taking the video, too?
They are endeavouring to do just that. It's a matter of tracking down all the culprits.
As Brian T mentioned, the "star" turned herself in, and rather than showing contrition, she's basking in her 15 minutes.

Old 02-13-19, 05:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Not for the squeamish

Spoiler:
Looks like a "mere" elbow dislocation. You and I have seen much worse.
Old 02-13-19, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Norm de Plume View Post
Looks like a "mere" elbow dislocation. You and I have seen much worse.
I've turned a new lease for 2019. Haven't been able to stomach anymore the grotesque gore/snuff crap like before. I feel more relaxed.
Old 02-13-19, 07:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

They are endeavouring to do just that. It's a matter of tracking down all the culprits.
As Brian T mentioned, the "star" turned herself in, and rather than showing contrition, she's basking in her 15 minutes.

That is where the press should be ashamed. How can they not realize that they're giving her the attention she's looking for?
Old 02-13-19, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^I agree, somewhat, but people are outraged that someone could be so reckless and careless. That stupid stunt could have easily killed one or more people on the ground, especially since it's a busy business/residential area. Luckily, it occurred on a Saturday. I hope she gets some jail time. A year or two ought to send a message.
I've turned a new lease for 2019. Haven't been able to stomach anymore the grotesque gore/snuff crap like before. I feel more relaxed.
Did you get a lease on a new car or turn over a new leaf? Good-natured ribbing aside, I'm the same as you. I don't have the morbid curiosity I did a few years ago.
You should have seen when I broke my arm in Grade 5. We were playing soccer during recess, as always, and at one point the ball went over the fence. Instead of going around through the nearby opening, in my youthful exuberance I went over the fence. My shoelace caught one of the chainlink tips and I went straight down. I instinctively put out my left hand and CRACK! It wasn't a compound fracture, thank goodness, but awfully close. My forearm was bent outward at a 45 angle. My doctor at the hospital was named Dr. Bent, which I found amusing even at the time.
Old 02-13-19, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That stupid stunt could have easily killed one or more people on the ground, especially since it's a busy business/residential area. Luckily, it occurred on a Saturday. I hope she gets some jail time. A year or two ought to send a message.
Facts bro. She could have ruined the lives of a happy family driving by with kids inside. Of course that notion did not occurred in her pea size whore brain. That bitch loves chairs she should audition for women's WWE.

Did you get a lease on a new car or turn over a new leaf? Good-natured ribbing aside, I'm the same as you. I don't have the morbid curiosity I did a few years ago.
You should have seen when I broke my arm in Grade 5. We were playing soccer during recess, as always, and at one point the ball went over the fence. Instead of going around through the nearby opening, in my youthful exuberance I went over the fence. My shoelace caught one of the chainlink tips and I went straight down. I instinctively put out my left hand and CRACK! It wasn't a compound fracture, thank goodness, but awfully close. My forearm was bent outward at a 45 angle. My doctor at the hospital was named Dr. Bent, which I found amusing even at the time.
Not laughing at your personal story but at the leaf. In the past certain videos I watched would linger in my mind for awhile and it would just dim my happy mood. I'm glad you feel the same way. I think eliminating much of that nonsense helps put better things into perspective and bring more focus to other things that deserve a bit more attention.

Damn that sucks you went through that as a kid. I imagine not only was it painful but embarrassing. Fuck.

[email protected] Bent
Old 02-13-19, 11:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

^I agree, somewhat, but people are outraged that someone could be so reckless and careless. That stupid stunt could have easily killed one or more people on the ground, especially since it's a busy business/residential area. Luckily, it occurred on a Saturday. I hope she gets some jail time. A year or two ought to send a message.

I get that, but don't think they should be giving her any speaking airtime. Just report on what happened without interviewing her. Show her going in and looking miserable. That was good. It's just the interview that irked me, as she probably likes that part.
Old 02-14-19, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by andicus View Post
I get that, but don't think they should be giving her any speaking airtime. Just report on what happened without interviewing her. Show her going in and looking miserable. That was good. It's just the interview that irked me, as she probably likes that part.
Really appalled when I saw her behavior last night, posing and duckfacing in full makeup like she was walking a red carpet, dead set against showing any of the contrition her lawyer was claiming she felt because social media.

At least crane girl -- another recent "hawt" Toronto girl with issues -- showed serious regret and embarrassment a couple of years back and got her fucked-up shit together. Mind you, she was mainly a threat to herself, but her rescuers certainly took risks. This chair-throwing menace clearly sees turning herself in as an audition for a reality show or as Sonic suggests, a part on the WWE. She probably can't conceptualize how fleeting those 15 minutes really are. It is a shame the press fed this narcissist. These kinds of scrums are commonplace outside police stations in high-visibility crimes like this, so they can't be faulted too much for just doing their jobs even when certain suspects turn out to be divas (mind you, that guy asking her about her favorite dish etc. is pretty unprofessional).

But just imagine if she was strong enough to actually land that chair on the expressway instead of the sidewalk. Man . . .

Last edited by Brian T; 02-14-19 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-14-19, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by andicus View Post
Good point. After all, she's an "Instagram Influencer", so, to her, any attention is good attention. For fuck's sake, someone take me off this planet.
Originally Posted by Sonic
In the past certain videos I watched would linger in my mind for awhile and it would just dim my happy mood. I'm glad you feel the same way. I think eliminating much of that nonsense helps put better things into perspective and bring more focus to other things that deserve a bit more attention.
I'm really happy you have had this positive change. I used to go look at gore sites (one in particular) when I was feeling especially despondent. I just wanted to wallow in the ugliest side of the human condition for several hours. It wasn't so much a thrill, at all, but more a confirmation of my nihilism. Not much has changed in my outlook, but I just have lost the morbid attraction to grotesqueries.
Damn that sucks you went through that as a kid. I imagine not only was it painful but embarrassing. Fuck.
It was more shocking than anything else (certainly not embarrassing), and I'm sure it was shocking and distressing for the other kids on the schoolyard. My mom worked at the school, and she was called to the office to see her son standing there with a disfigured arm. My teacher drove us to the hospital. I had a bump on my arm for years after, but I went back to playing soccer very quickly. I was the star player at the school. Jeez, it'll be 34 years this May or June.
Old 02-14-19, 11:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Brian T View Post

At least crane girl -- another recent "hawt" Toronto girl with issues -- showed serious regret and embarrassment a couple of years back and got her fucked-up shit together.
Never knew about crane girl but thanks for sharing! The picture of her sitting on the crane made me laugh. But great they gave her a good chance at life.

Good point. After all, she's an "Instagram Influencer", so, to her, any attention is good attention. For fuck's sake, someone take me off this planet.
Nah we need you here. Let's take her off the planet instead.

I'm really happy you have had this positive change. I used to go look at gore sites (one in particular) when I was feeling especially despondent. I just wanted to wallow in the ugliest side of the human condition for several hours. It wasn't so much a thrill, at all, but more a confirmation of my nihilism. Not much has changed in my outlook, but I just have lost the morbid attraction to grotesqueries.
Thanks! Guess you and I don't miss that gore nonsense at all. Good for us.

It was more shocking than anything else (certainly not embarrassing), and I'm sure it was shocking and distressing for the other kids on the schoolyard. My mom worked at the school, and she was called to the office to see her son standing there with a disfigured arm. My teacher drove us to the hospital. I had a bump on my arm for years after, but I went back to playing soccer very quickly. I was the star player at the school. Jeez, it'll be 34 years this May or June.
That's so cool your mom worked at the school. I imagine the bit of shock she had seeing you there in that situation. But what a great teacher bro.
Old 02-15-19, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Nah we need you here. Let's take her off the planet instead.
Thanks, man, I really appreciate it, but there are many more people like her than there are like me.
That's so cool your mom worked at the school. I imagine the bit of shock she had seeing you there in that situation. But what a great teacher bro.
Yeah, Mom was horrified, as any mother would be. That teacher was really cool. I've often thought of her. Unfortunately, she had a rather generic name, so not easy to find. My sister, who had her in grade 6, was also very fond of her.
Despite the arm-break, those years between, say, grades 4 and 8, were the best years of my life. The freedom and unadulterated fun of childhood can't be replicated.
Old 02-15-19, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Smirking frat boy gets mushed:

Old 02-15-19, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Despite the arm-break, those years between, say, grades 4 and 8, were the best years of my life. The freedom and unadulterated fun of childhood can't be replicated.
Oh yeah. Those are memories to be always cherished.
Old 02-16-19, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 02-16-19, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

^JFC, people are stupid.
Old 02-17-19, 12:23 AM

Tell me about it. When will people learn to turn their phones horizontally before pushing the record button?
Old 02-20-19, 04:27 PM

True Facts About the Lemur

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.