DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/584835-would-deftones-bang-michelle-rodriguez.html)

Deftones 01-21-11 01:21 PM

Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
Answer: No. I find her man-ish and everything about her is annoying.

from here: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/10600841-post90.html


Discuss....

dan30oly 01-21-11 01:26 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
agreed.

no discussion necessary.

adrenaline78 01-21-11 01:27 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
I'm not sure the "deftones" would bang her either. I think she's just an average actress, and just average looking.


but I would bang her. My standards are pretty low! :)

riotinmyskull 01-21-11 01:27 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
http://cdn.uproxx.com/media/images/4...8dee8d8805.jpg
pre plastic surgery? i'd agree.

http://0.tqn.com/d/movies/1/0/I/6/W/...e-premiere.jpg
now? i'd say you need to turn in your man card.

Jam Master Jay 01-21-11 01:28 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...trix/nerd2.jpg

FantasticVSDoom 01-21-11 01:30 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
I would bang her... Im sure she is flattered.

Bandoman 01-21-11 01:31 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
This should be a poll. :rolleyes:

whoopdido 01-21-11 01:34 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by Jam Master Jay (Post 10601016)

Looks like I'm getting flamed in the other thread and that's fine, but this right here is what I was getting at.

We have the ability, as anonymous internet dudes, to sit here and say that somebody like Michelle Rodriguez is ugly and yeah compared to many of the thousands and thousands of hot models on the internet, she is, but that doesn't mean that many of us, being regular joes, wouldn't jump at the chance to bang somebody like her.

The internet and the ability to look up any hot piece of ass at a moment's notice has warped our view of beauty in my opinon.

crankyman 01-21-11 01:39 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
you guys have similar features. and would make beautiful babies.

with monobrows.

Deftones 01-21-11 01:40 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by whoopdido (Post 10601025)
Looks like I'm getting flamed in the other thread and that's fine, but this right here is what I was getting at.

We have the ability, as anonymous internet dudes, to sit here and say that somebody like Michelle Rodriguez is ugly and yeah compared to many of the thousands and thousands of hot models on the internet, she is, but that doesn't mean that many of us, being regular joes, wouldn't jump at the chance to bang somebody like her.

The internet and the ability to look up any hot piece of ass at a moment's notice has warped our view of beauty in my opinon.

here's what i'm getting at. my sense of "beauty" may be far different than your sense of "beauty." i don't find her attractive at all, plus her voice and mannerisms annoy me. because of that, i have no desire to ever have sex with her in my life. you may disagree with me completely and that's the beauty of having an opinion.

Deftones 01-21-11 01:41 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by crankyman (Post 10601037)
you guys have similar features. and would make beautiful babies.

with monobrows.

at least our kids wouldn't have male pattern baldness!

Lemdog 01-21-11 01:46 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by Deftones (Post 10601001)
I find her man-ish

I've heard quite a few people say that, but I don't see it. She is quite bangable.

The Infidel 01-21-11 01:47 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by Deftones (Post 10601043)
...i have no desire to ever have sex with her in my life.

You say that like an opportunity has arisen. Is she sitting by the phone, waiting for your answer?

fumanstan 01-21-11 01:49 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
I've seen her in a ton of movies, so its not just "photoshopped" glamor shots. I don't think she's anywhere close to looking like a man.

whoopdido 01-21-11 01:51 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by The Infidel (Post 10601052)
You say that like an opportunity has arisen. Is she sitting by the phone, waiting for your answer?

That's also what got me going on this line of thinking. He never said anything about being married so it just seemed odd to be that he considered her that FUGLY that he was so positive that he'd never have a couple drinks and want to throw it in for a bit. She might not be a woman you lust after but it certainly seems like if she was sitting at the bar at closing time and she was willing that she wouldn't be somebody to automatically pass over.

Of course everybody has a personal opinion of what's attractive, but like I said, she just doesn't seem ugly enough to automatically pass over 100% of the time.

Deftones 01-21-11 01:54 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by whoopdido (Post 10601062)
That's also what got me going on this line of thinking. He never said anything about being married so it just seemed odd to be that he considered her that FUGLY that he was so positive that he'd never have a couple drinks and want to throw it in for a bit. She might not be a woman you lust after but it certainly seems like if she was sitting at the bar at closing time and she was willing that she wouldn't be somebody to automatically pass over.

Of course everybody has a personal opinion of what's attractive, but like I said, she just doesn't seem ugly enough to automatically pass over 100% of the time.

you just don't get it, do you.

RocShemp 01-21-11 01:54 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by Deftones (Post 10601043)
here's what i'm getting at. my sense of "beauty" may be far different than your sense of "beauty."

This sums it up perfectly. :up:

Although I would bang the living hell out of her, given the chance.

fumanstan 01-21-11 01:58 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by The Infidel (Post 10601052)
You say that like an opportunity has arisen. Is she sitting by the phone, waiting for your answer?

This is the internet, where everyone rejoices because Scarlett Johansson is getting a divorce because they think they have a chance. Come on now :)

dsa_shea 01-21-11 02:05 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by fumanstan (Post 10601076)
This is the internet, where everyone rejoices because Scarlett Johansson is getting a divorce because they think they have a chance. Come on now :)

I watched her recently on an episode of SNL and I could see where she could get annoying after awhile despite her obvious beauty.

RocShemp 01-21-11 02:09 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by fumanstan (Post 10601076)
This is the internet, where everyone rejoices because Scarlett Johansson is getting a divorce because they think they have a chance. Come on now :)

How about this? I get Michelle Rodriguez aand Deftones gets Scarlett Johansson. Everybody wins (except for those who didn't get in on the action). :D

Bandoman 01-21-11 02:16 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 
Clearly Deftones is wrong, and he would bang Michelle Rodriguez even though he finds her unattractive.

whoopdido 01-21-11 02:18 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by Deftones (Post 10601065)
you just don't get it, do you.

Yup...I get it completely. You find Michelle Rodriguez to be so ugly that you would never, under any circumstances, even think about having sex with her and I simply find your opinion to be odd.

Not much else to get.

Numanoid 01-21-11 02:19 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by fumanstan (Post 10601056)
I've seen her in a ton of movies, so its not just "photoshopped" glamor shots. I don't think she's anywhere close to looking like a man.

True. There's a big difference between being a tomboy and being "man-ish".

RocShemp 01-21-11 02:23 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by whoopdido (Post 10601099)
Yup...I get it completely. You find a fairly major Hollywood actress to be so ugly that you would never, under any circumstances, even think about having sex with her and I simply find your opinion to be odd.

Not much else to get.

What does her job have anything to do with it? Because if all you need is a "fairly major Hollywood actress" to get you hard, how about Kathy Bates?

whoopdido 01-21-11 02:28 PM

Re: Would Deftones bang Michelle Rodriguez?
 

Originally Posted by RocShemp (Post 10601106)
What does her job have anything to do with it? Because if all you need is a "fairly major Hollywood actress" to get you hard, how about Kathy Bates?

Good point and now we're getting more into personal tastes, but I can only ASSUME that you put up a picture of Michelle Rodriguez and MOST people are going to say she's worth a bang, but if you put up a picture of Kathy Bates MOST people are not going to say that.

All I'm saying is that although personal tastes obviously differ, Michelle Rodriguez seems like she would be at least worth a one night stand for most people and I just found it odd that Deftones would immediately reject her if he actually had the chance to have sex with her. That's all.

I don't have anything else to add and I rest my case.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.