Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

This is odd... a female teacher had sex with her 16 yo student. Verdict?

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

This is odd... a female teacher had sex with her 16 yo student. Verdict?

Old 01-08-11, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: This is odd... a female teacher had sex with her 16 yo student. Verdict?

Hot? Maybe luke warm.

Old 01-08-11, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I've never said a word about what I think about kristen Bell in any thread on the entire internet, why do people keep bringing her up.

I used to have an animated avatar of her sticking her finger in her mouth because I thought it was funny.
Old 01-08-11, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whotony View Post
Thats different than her being labelled hot, meaning she is drop dead gorgeous, which she is not even close to being
There are differences between "hot" and "drop dead gorgeous", at least to me.
Old 01-10-11, 12:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

She looks like that "I'm not a witch" lady.
Old 01-10-11, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Post 48 ^
Old 01-10-11, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by whotony View Post
I've never said a word about what I think about kristen Bell in any thread on the entire internet, why do people keep bringing her up.

I used to have an animated avatar of her sticking her finger in her mouth because I thought it was funny.
I remember your avatar and I thought it was funny too, though I have no clue who Kristen Bell is. Is she possibly married to Rumeal Robinson?
Old 01-10-11, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LurkerDan View Post
She's not ugly, but she sure as fuck isn't a 9 in my town.
Ok, I may have exaggerated.
Old 01-10-11, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

On the scale of hot teacher..she is right up there.
Old 01-10-11, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by JumpCutz View Post
Yeah I don't get it either. She's very average looking.
context. Of course there are women hotter than her. But in the context of the situation...she is up there.
Old 01-10-11, 11:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by superdeluxe View Post
context. Of course there are women hotter than her. But in the context of the situation...she is up there.
This!
Old 01-10-11, 01:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by pedagogue View Post
She'd need more granola and to smell of patchouli to be a Colorado 10.
Originally Posted by crazyronin View Post
Yeah, she probably shaves her legs and her armpits.
Spoken like people who have not been to my town.

Oh, wait, uh, yeah, you're right, all the women here have hairy pits and legs and smell like patchouli. Stay away, you wouldn't like them.
Old 01-14-11, 12:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 123 Likes on 102 Posts

UPDATE -- more photos may be on the way. A caller to one of our local radio stations stated "I know this girl ... she was in my daughter's wedding."

He is supposed to send pics to the host to post on his website ...
Old 01-14-11, 12:29 AM

My little brother goes to their Rival school. I guess everyone is talking about this. Female Gym teacher that looks like that wow.
Old 01-14-11, 01:00 AM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

damn lucky 16 year old
Old 03-07-11, 11:27 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

At least this guy waited until she graduated.

I know someone who teaches at this school, I'll have to email them and ask them when I can expect them to be in the paper.

Plainfield N. AD resigns after alleged affair

PLAINFIELD – After an investigation into an alleged affair of an athletic director with a student at Plainfield North High School, the Plainfield School District negotiated a resignation, sources said.

Doug Stevens was put on administrative leave for about a week before the board accepted his resignation. Police were not involved in the investigation, district administrators looked into the issue themselves, sources said.

The investigation showed that Stevens did not have a relationship with the student until after she graduated from Plainfield North High School in June, 2010. However, district administrators did encourage Stevens to resign, sources said.

Plainfield School Board approved the resignation of Doug Stevens at its Feb. 28th board meeting.

Stevens’ wife, Jovy Stevens, has petitioned for a divorce. She cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for divorce and also accuses him of “extreme and repeated mental cruelty” and also accuses that he’s guilty of adultery. Doug Stevens agreed about the irreconcilable differences, but strenuously denied the other allegations.

This is the second incident this year where staff has been accused of having inappropriate relationships with a student at Plainfield North High School.

Plainfield North teacher Ashley M. Blumenshine , 27, of Lisle is charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse. She was allegedly found with a 16-year-old student in a car behind a department store on Route 59 on Jan. 4. Blumenshine pleaded not guilty to the charges in January.

Blumenshine was a P.E. and dance teacher since 2006 in the Plainfield School District. She coached golf at Plainfield North in 2008-09 and 2009-10. She was also a summer driver’s education teacher in 2008. She was an assistant cheerleading coach at Plainfield South during the 2006-07 school year. Blumenshine resigned from her tenured position at Plainfield North after her arrest. She will lose her teaching license if found guilty of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. As a term of her bond, Blumenshine must have no contact with any minors she is not directly related to.

A Plainfield North parent, who didn’t want her name used, said students were upset another incident between student and staff was happening at their school.

“The girls were saying how uncomfortable they are feeling with all that has been happening,” she said. “These kids should not have to be thinking of such possibilities, school is hard enough and now they have to worry if staff members are checking them out. As a parent this makes me worry when I see my child leave for school. I am so sad for our students they do not need this nor deserve such pain, they should be able to go to school and not only learn but trust their teachers without any hesitation.”

Stevens graduated from Staunton High School near St. Louis in 1991 and from Eastern Illinois University in 1996. He majored in finance for two years at EIU before switching to education, receiving his degree in physical education.

Stevens was hired as athletic director at Plainfield North Aug. 27, 2009 after serving one year as the athletic director at Peotone High School.

Prior to that, Stevens was at Ira Jones Middle School in Plainfield from 2005 to 2008 – one year as dean and then as director of the learning lab for two years.

Stevens began his career in 1996 as physical education and health teacher at Crescent City Grade School in Crescent City, IL. During his three years at Crescent City, Stevens coached boys’ and girls’ basketball and golf and served as the junior high athletic director.

From 1999-2005, he worked at Peotone Junior High School as an eighth grade U.S. History teacher, then as the dean of students, and eventually as the assistant principal. While in Peotone, Stevens coached sophomore girls basketball, varsity and junior varsity baseball and was promoted to the junior high athletic director.
Here's a link to some photos of Ashley Blumenshine leaving the courthouse from last week

http://triblocal.com/plainfield/gall...acher-case/#/1
Old 03-07-11, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'd hit it.