Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Old 09-02-10, 10:06 PM
  #1  
Needs to provide a working email address
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 303
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'
In Brooklyn, a Club Following Feels the Irony
By Michelle Garcia
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, August 26, 2005



NEW YORK -- The dance floor throbs to the rapid thump-thump of the hip-hop beat. The deejay, Tha Pumpsta, leans against his booth, and a woman slides up from behind, grabs his narrow hips and rubs hard.

Tha Pumpsta hops onto the crowded dance floor of guys in big T-shirts dangling from slight frames and ladies in short skirts and tasseled boots.

"Kill whitey!" yells Tha Pumpsta into the microphone as he bounces to the beat. "What . . . gonna . . . do dance . . ." he raps to the beat. "Kill whitey!"

The kid by the bar busts out with a break-dancing move. Women drop their booties and the guys slide in close. Tha Pumpsta struts around in an all-white outfit from his headband to his high tops, shouting it again: " Kill whitey!"

Tha Pumpsta, who happens be white, has built a following in the past few years by staging monthly "Kill Whitie" parties in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, for large groups of white hipsters. His proclaimed goal, in between spinning booty-bass, Miami-style frenetically danceable hip-hop records that are low on lyrical depth and high on raunchiness, is to "kill the whiteness inside."

What that means, precisely, is debatable, but it has something to do with young white hipsters believing they can shed white privilege by parodying the black hip-hop life. In this way, they hope to escape their uptight conditioning and get in touch with the looser soul within them.

Of course, it also follows a long line of white entertainers, including Elvis Presley, who sought to be cool by emulating black culture. But in doing so, he pioneered something. These newest hipsters aren't trying to be creative -- just ironic. And some think he might be mocking black people.

"I'm throwing this party, and it's obvious that I'm white and I'm kind of appropriating this culture but in an ironic way," said Tha Pumpsta, whose name is Jeremy Parker. The 25-year-old takes his Pumpsta moniker from his high-top sneakers. "Kinda poking fun at myself and my origins and white people in general," he said.

"I'm trying to kill the whiteness inside," Parker added, although his blue eyes, milk-white skin and blond hair might suggest he has some work ahead of him.

A melanin-lacking hip-hop party might be a fact of demographics in a few corners of the United States. But in New York, where hip-hop was born in black and Latino neighborhoods, the all-white parody of black culture can strike a jarring note.

A few months ago, 29-year-old Sharda Sekaran was hitting dance spots with friends when she stumbled into a Kill Whitie party. "There was a bunch of white people acting like a raunchy hip-hop video," she said. "I don't get why that wouldn't be a characterization of black people for the entertainment of themselves."

Sekaran, a native New Yorker from a mixed-race family -- part black, part South Asian -- occasionally works as a deejay and knows all about hipster irony. "That doesn't make it any less disturbing," Sekaran said. "Their attitude is, 'It's our privilege to do this because we're in our own little clique, in our own little world.' "

Booty bass is a product of the Miami hip-hop scene that fused throbbing bass with up-tempo dance beats. It was made popular in the 1980s by acts such as 2 Live Crew and 69 Boyz. These days white hipsters embrace the genre, along with many trends of that era, in a city where that strain of hip-hop is considered a foreign creation.

The dance floor at the Williamsburg club is a pastiche of all that was hip and cool in the past 20 years, including faux hawks (mohawks with a buzz on each side), jelly shoes and short shorts. A few young women have permed-out hair and blue eye shadow a la Pat Benatar and vintage clothes a la "Sixteen Candles." As for the tights and boots combos? Think Madonna version 1.0.

Bianca Casady, a multiply-pierced woman with a scalp divided between long dark hair and a buzz cut, grabs her female friend by the hips and shakes her like a blender. She steps outside, catches some fresh air and talks about the party.

"It's about being nasty, people come to grind on each other," said Casady, 23. "It's like friends being sexual with each other."

Casady was raised in Santa Barbara, Calif., but quickly notes her worldliness by listing the cities where she has lived along the trail to Brooklyn. A regular Kill Whitie partygoer, she tried the conventional (that is, non-hipster) hip-hop clubs but found the men "really hard-core." In this vastly whiter scene, Casady said that "it's a safe environment to be freaky."

Tha Pumpsta also moved here from somewhere else -- Cobb County, Ga. He said he admired Martin Luther King Jr. and, at age 15, decided to promote racial understanding by printing T-shirts with black and white interlocking fingers. He keeps one of the shirts stuffed in his closet.

Booty bass entered his life in a big way when he wandered into Freaknik, the annual spring break blowout for thousands of African American students. He came to see himself as part of post-racial Generation Y, for whom whiteness was an outmoded, oppressive idea.

In his hipster world, the credo is to use irony to make light of anything "sacred."

So Tha Pumpsta started throwing Kill Whitie parties about four years ago, piggybacking on the hipster colonization of a swath of the Williamsburg neighborhood on the border between the Hasidic Jewish and Puerto Rican neighborhoods. There's nothing subtle about his advertising.

His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken.

For Veronica Green, who is white, the irony thing just doesn't cut it. She stood outside the club dressed in a flowing orange and yellow summer dress puffing on cigarettes.

"You wouldn't see this in Atlantic City," Green said, scowling at a white crew of hip-hop poseurs. "You have a lot of black bars and white bars and a lot of diversity. Here, it's white kids dancing to hip-hop."

Step back inside the club, and the pace ramps down from an amphetamine-like rate as Tha Pumpsta spins some old school hip-hop and latter-day classics. The dance floor eases into the rap of Brooklyn-born rapper Notorious B.I.G.

So what's the point of all these white hipster kids trying to imitate black hip-hop?

Direct this question to Mark Grubstein, a 36-year-old artist, and he says the Kill Whitie parties speak to something inside of him. "I make art about that, that's my life," he said. "It's based on the idea that things that are funny are the deepest."

He shrugs.

"If you don't see it's funny," he said, "I can't help you."
Old 09-02-10, 10:19 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Legend
 
JumpCutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: south of heaven
Posts: 13,540
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Old 09-02-10, 10:24 PM
  #3  
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 11,975
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Is Guarddog the new grundle?
Old 09-02-10, 10:36 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 15,556
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by dx23 View Post
Is Guarddog the new grundle?
Grundle's posts make a lot more sense. This guy probably doesn't even know how to modify Wikipedia.
Old 09-02-10, 10:39 PM
  #5  
Banned by request
 
Supermallet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Termite Terrace
Posts: 54,156
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by Guarddog View Post
Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'
In Brooklyn, a Club Following Feels the Irony
By Michelle Garcia
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, August 26, 2005



NEW YORK -- The dance floor throbs to the rapid thump-thump of the hip-hop beat. The deejay, Tha Pumpsta, leans against his booth, and a woman slides up from behind, grabs his narrow hips and rubs hard.

Tha Pumpsta hops onto the crowded dance floor of guys in big T-shirts dangling from slight frames and ladies in short skirts and tasseled boots.

"Kill whitey!" yells Tha Pumpsta into the microphone as he bounces to the beat. "What . . . gonna . . . do dance . . ." he raps to the beat. "Kill whitey!"

The kid by the bar busts out with a break-dancing move. Women drop their booties and the guys slide in close. Tha Pumpsta struts around in an all-white outfit from his headband to his high tops, shouting it again: " Kill whitey!"

Tha Pumpsta, who happens be white, has built a following in the past few years by staging monthly "Kill Whitie" parties in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, for large groups of white hipsters. His proclaimed goal, in between spinning booty-bass, Miami-style frenetically danceable hip-hop records that are low on lyrical depth and high on raunchiness, is to "kill the whiteness inside."

What that means, precisely, is debatable, but it has something to do with young white hipsters believing they can shed white privilege by parodying the black hip-hop life. In this way, they hope to escape their uptight conditioning and get in touch with the looser soul within them.

Of course, it also follows a long line of white entertainers, including Elvis Presley, who sought to be cool by emulating black culture. But in doing so, he pioneered something. These newest hipsters aren't trying to be creative -- just ironic. And some think he might be mocking black people.

"I'm throwing this party, and it's obvious that I'm white and I'm kind of appropriating this culture but in an ironic way," said Tha Pumpsta, whose name is Jeremy Parker. The 25-year-old takes his Pumpsta moniker from his high-top sneakers. "Kinda poking fun at myself and my origins and white people in general," he said.

"I'm trying to kill the whiteness inside," Parker added, although his blue eyes, milk-white skin and blond hair might suggest he has some work ahead of him.

A melanin-lacking hip-hop party might be a fact of demographics in a few corners of the United States. But in New York, where hip-hop was born in black and Latino neighborhoods, the all-white parody of black culture can strike a jarring note.

A few months ago, 29-year-old Sharda Sekaran was hitting dance spots with friends when she stumbled into a Kill Whitie party. "There was a bunch of white people acting like a raunchy hip-hop video," she said. "I don't get why that wouldn't be a characterization of black people for the entertainment of themselves."

Sekaran, a native New Yorker from a mixed-race family -- part black, part South Asian -- occasionally works as a deejay and knows all about hipster irony. "That doesn't make it any less disturbing," Sekaran said. "Their attitude is, 'It's our privilege to do this because we're in our own little clique, in our own little world.' "

Booty bass is a product of the Miami hip-hop scene that fused throbbing bass with up-tempo dance beats. It was made popular in the 1980s by acts such as 2 Live Crew and 69 Boyz. These days white hipsters embrace the genre, along with many trends of that era, in a city where that strain of hip-hop is considered a foreign creation.

The dance floor at the Williamsburg club is a pastiche of all that was hip and cool in the past 20 years, including faux hawks (mohawks with a buzz on each side), jelly shoes and short shorts. A few young women have permed-out hair and blue eye shadow a la Pat Benatar and vintage clothes a la "Sixteen Candles." As for the tights and boots combos? Think Madonna version 1.0.

Bianca Casady, a multiply-pierced woman with a scalp divided between long dark hair and a buzz cut, grabs her female friend by the hips and shakes her like a blender. She steps outside, catches some fresh air and talks about the party.

"It's about being nasty, people come to grind on each other," said Casady, 23. "It's like friends being sexual with each other."

Casady was raised in Santa Barbara, Calif., but quickly notes her worldliness by listing the cities where she has lived along the trail to Brooklyn. A regular Kill Whitie partygoer, she tried the conventional (that is, non-hipster) hip-hop clubs but found the men "really hard-core." In this vastly whiter scene, Casady said that "it's a safe environment to be freaky."

Tha Pumpsta also moved here from somewhere else -- Cobb County, Ga. He said he admired Martin Luther King Jr. and, at age 15, decided to promote racial understanding by printing T-shirts with black and white interlocking fingers. He keeps one of the shirts stuffed in his closet.

Booty bass entered his life in a big way when he wandered into Freaknik, the annual spring break blowout for thousands of African American students. He came to see himself as part of post-racial Generation Y, for whom whiteness was an outmoded, oppressive idea.

In his hipster world, the credo is to use irony to make light of anything "sacred."

So Tha Pumpsta started throwing Kill Whitie parties about four years ago, piggybacking on the hipster colonization of a swath of the Williamsburg neighborhood on the border between the Hasidic Jewish and Puerto Rican neighborhoods. There's nothing subtle about his advertising.

His street fliers come emblazoned with the words "Kill Whitie" across a woman's backside. Another flier offers free admission to anyone with a bucket of fried chicken.

For Veronica Green, who is white, the irony thing just doesn't cut it. She stood outside the club dressed in a flowing orange and yellow summer dress puffing on cigarettes.

"You wouldn't see this in Atlantic City," Green said, scowling at a white crew of hip-hop poseurs. "You have a lot of black bars and white bars and a lot of diversity. Here, it's white kids dancing to hip-hop."

Step back inside the club, and the pace ramps down from an amphetamine-like rate as Tha Pumpsta spins some old school hip-hop and latter-day classics. The dance floor eases into the rap of Brooklyn-born rapper Notorious B.I.G.

So what's the point of all these white hipster kids trying to imitate black hip-hop?

Direct this question to Mark Grubstein, a 36-year-old artist, and he says the Kill Whitie parties speak to something inside of him. "I make art about that, that's my life," he said. "It's based on the idea that things that are funny are the deepest."

He shrugs.

"If you don't see it's funny," he said, "I can't help you."
Bolded the pertinent parts.
Old 09-02-10, 10:47 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 23,936
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Well done Suprmallet, well done....
Old 09-02-10, 11:38 PM
  #7  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Troy Stiffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Under an I-10 Overpass
Posts: 21,509
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

People who call out hipsters are just a punch of hipsters themelves. Gotta' be ahead of the curve.

Pa'shaw.
Old 09-03-10, 02:31 AM
  #8  
Needs to provide a working email address
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 303
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3-cucXrkmU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3-cucXrkmU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

they were chanting "beat up whitey"

officer interviewed says "if this is a racial thing, i don't know"


Oh...and this dude and this guy might die of a heart attack:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6Ya1DcnsEE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6Ya1DcnsEE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 09-03-10, 03:32 AM
  #9  
Banned by request
 
Supermallet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Termite Terrace
Posts: 54,156
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

I died of a heart attack when I found out Best Buy wouldn't sell me a new HDTV for $10.

Edit: Even though it was in the ad! Goddamn bastards! Why, it makes me so mad I could--AGH!!
Old 09-03-10, 09:44 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 25,062
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by troystiffler View Post
People who call out hipsters are just a punch of hipsters themelves. Gotta' be ahead of the curve.

Pa'shaw.
I live in Greenpoint. I can call out hipsters all day, ever day if I want to. I don't really have a problem with them, except for the ironic facial hair and cuffed jeans, and that's just because those two things look really stupid.

Most people that post here have probably never even seen a hipster in person.
Old 09-03-10, 09:47 AM
  #11  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
The Bus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 54,876
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
I live in Greenpoint. I can call out hipsters all day, ever day if I want to. I don't really have a problem with them, except for the ironic facial hair and cuffed jeans, and that's just because those two things look really stupid.

Most people that post here have probably never even seen a hipster in person.
I have. We've met, haven't we?

(zing)
Old 09-03-10, 10:41 AM
  #12  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 3,546
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Reading the first post hurts my head.
Old 09-03-10, 11:06 AM
  #13  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Larry C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Let's Go Heat!
Posts: 7,495
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by dx23 View Post
Is Guarddog the new grundle?
Worst it looks like grundle might have friends though.
Old 09-03-10, 11:09 AM
  #14  
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 11,975
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'


Old 09-03-10, 11:36 AM
  #15  
DVD Talk God
 
kvrdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 86,201
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by dx23 View Post
Awesome
Old 09-03-10, 11:49 AM
  #16  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Sean O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vichy America
Posts: 13,535
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

I cannot support genocide against whitey, but I'll make an exception for hipsters, Washington Post staff writers who write about hipsters, and DVDTalk members who post the articles to Otter.
Old 09-03-10, 11:52 AM
  #17  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Posts: 17,067
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by Guarddog View Post
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3-cucXrkmU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3-cucXrkmU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

they were chanting "beat up whitey"

officer interviewed says "if this is a racial thing, i don't know"


Oh...and this dude and this guy might die of a heart attack:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6Ya1DcnsEE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6Ya1DcnsEE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
I live about a mile from where this happened, and I have to say it was terrifying. Like Machete come to life.
Old 09-03-10, 12:03 PM
  #18  
Needs to provide a working email address
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 303
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by Sean O'Hara View Post
I cannot support genocide against whitey, but I'll make an exception for hipsters, Washington Post staff writers who write about hipsters, and DVDTalk members who post the articles to Otter.
I guess you don't know the definition of genocide. Thanks for advocating my murder.
Old 09-03-10, 12:13 PM
  #19  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: IN
Posts: 3,849
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Possibly one of the funniest things in the world is a white person 'THINKING' they are acting black.

It is freakin' funny stuff.

I see them everywhere around where I live...in Indiana. I was hoping it was simply a product of retardation and Mt. Dew, but apparently the disease has grown.

Dressed in over-sized T-Shirts, huge shorts or pants, and of course, the necessary stupid ass tattoos and flat brimmed baseball hats strategically placed sideways on their pin heads, they scream "I didn't have a dad! I live in a trailer! I'm totally worthless but in my mind I'm an Awesome gangster!"

Should have a kill 'these whiteys' party.
Old 09-03-10, 12:21 PM
  #20  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
LiquidSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pokey Dot Lounge, Nashville, TN
Posts: 9,177
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by dx23 View Post
I've seen a number of gay porn websites that specialize in dudes who have this look.
Old 09-03-10, 12:48 PM
  #21  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Larry C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Let's Go Heat!
Posts: 7,495
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Old 09-03-10, 03:18 PM
  #22  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Sean O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vichy America
Posts: 13,535
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by Guarddog View Post
Thanks for advocating my murder.
De nada, dude.
Old 09-03-10, 03:21 PM
  #23  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Conducting miss-aisle drills and listening to their rock n roll
Posts: 18,283
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

Originally Posted by foofighters7 View Post
Possibly one of the funniest things in the world is a white person 'THINKING' they are acting black.

It is freakin' funny stuff.

I see them everywhere around where I live...in Indiana. I was hoping it was simply a product of retardation and Mt. Dew, but apparently the disease has grown.

Dressed in over-sized T-Shirts, huge shorts or pants, and of course, the necessary stupid ass tattoos and flat brimmed baseball hats strategically placed sideways on their pin heads, they scream "I didn't have a dad! I live in a trailer! I'm totally worthless but in my mind I'm an Awesome gangster!"

Should have a kill 'these whiteys' party.
You don't get it. These are hipsters, not wiggers. You're describing wiggers, who deliberatly and (this is key) SINCERELY embrace black culture (they just do it very badly). These parties are being thrown by hipsters who are being ironic about their embracing of black culture. They're playing at being wiggers. Kind of like if you went as a wigger for Halloween.

I love that this movement is into To Live Crew. I believe that's "Stuff White People Like #116" http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...en-to-anymore/

Also, why isn't anyone giving Chris Farley and Black Sheep any credit for this "kill whitey" thing?
Old 09-04-10, 09:07 AM
  #24  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
arminius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Here I Is!
Posts: 6,968
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

You know, how come this is not in the news?
Old 09-04-10, 09:44 AM
  #25  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Michael Corvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 58,126
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: Deejay's Appeal: 'Kill The Whiteness Inside'

at the bunk beds photo.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.