DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Ave Satani! Sanguis Bibimus! Tolle Corpus Satani! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/570345-ave-satani-sanguis-bibimus-tolle-corpus-satani.html)

Sean O'Hara 03-04-10 11:23 AM

Ave Satani! Sanguis Bibimus! Tolle Corpus Satani!

Holy Black Ajah, Batman! Heavy metal lyrics and Italian giallos didn't lie to me:

Originally Posted by Catholic News Agency
A renowned exorcist in Rome recently released a book of memoirs in which he declares to know of the existence of Satanic sects in the Vatican where participation reaches all the way to the College of Cardinals. A second demonologist, also residing in Rome, entered the debate this week, clarifying the origins of the information and defending the Vatican's clergy as an "edifying and virtuous" collection of prelates.

In a book of memoirs released in February, the noted Italian exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth affirmed that "Yes, also in the Vatican there are members of Satanic sects." When asked if members of the clergy are involved or if this is within the lay community, he responded, "There are priests, monsignors and also cardinals!"

The book, "Father Amorth. Memoirs of an Exorcist. My life fighting against Satan." was written by Marco Tosatti, who compiled it from interviews with the priest.

Fr. Amorth was asked by Tosatti how he knows Vatican clergy are involved. He answered, "I know from those who have been able to relate it to me because they had a way of knowing directly. And it's something 'confessed' most times by the very demon under obedience during the exorcisms."

The famous Italian exorcist was also asked if the Pope was aware of Satanic sects in the Vatican, to which Fr. Amorth replied, "Of course, he was informed. But he does what he can. It's a horrifying thing."

Benedict XVI, being German, comes from a place "decidedly averse to these things," argued Fr. Amorth, saying that in Germany "there practically aren't any exorcists." However, he clarified, "the Pope believes (in them)."

The Italian priest also warned of the existence of bishops and priests who do not believe in Satan in the interview. "And yet, in the Gospel, Jesus speaks extensively about it, so it should be said, either they've never read the Gospel or they just don't believe it!"

Fr. Jose Antonio Fortea Cucurull, a Spanish priest and theologian who specializes in demonology and is now studying for his doctorate of theology in Rome, responded to Fr. Amorth's assertions on March 1.

After reading reports of Fr. Amorth's accusations pointing a finger at members of the clergy, including cardinals, Fr. Fortea declared that it is a "duty of justice" to speak out in their defense.

Noting that some prelates "are more spiritual and others more earthly, some more virtuous and others more human," he wrote on his blog, "from there to affirm that some cardinals are members of Satanic sects is an unacceptable distance."

The Spanish priest then explained the sources of information used by Fr. Amorth to say that Satanic sects are operating in the Vatican.

In addition to the people that seek help for demonic possession, said Fr. Fortea, "innumerable persons come to us who claim to have visions, revelations and messages from Our Lord." Among these, "a certain number offer apocalyptic messages and revelations about the infiltration of Satanism and the Masons within the dome of the Church."

Fr. Fortea added that the only acceptable stance is to suspend judgment of the messages while they are subjected to time-intensive discernment, "sometimes months for each one of the cases."

The other source Fr. Amorth refers to, according to Fr. Fortea, is the demons who are being exorcised. Of this, the Spanish priest wrote that knowing whether or not the demon is telling the truth "is in many cases impossible."

"We can know with great confidence when a demon tells the truth in the subject directly related with the exorcism. That is, the number of demons, their name and similar things. But we cannot be confident in what regards concrete news relating to people."

"Father Amorth does not have other sources of knowledge than the two that I just cited," indicated the Spanish exorcist, "I refer to his own words for this affirmation."

Fr. Fortea observed that the existence of similar messages from the same sources is "something known by me just as (it has been) by many other colleagues for many years."

"Among exorcists, some have come to similar conclusions as those of Fr. Amorth. Others have not."

Fr. Fortea also defended those implicated in Fr. Amorth's statements, stating, "Our College of Cardinals, if we compare it with past centuries is the most edifying and virtuous that history has ever known. One would have to go back to the epoch of the Roman Empire to find a body of electors so distanced from all earthly pretension as the current one is.

"Cardinals might be better or worse," he reflected, "but all have upright intentions and seek the glory of God."

He concluded by emphasizing, "Statements must be proven, especially when they are about such grave accusations that affect the honorability of those who form part of the Head of the Church as far as they help the Supreme Pastor."

I choose to believe this is true, because it's so much cooler than that Anton Levay crap, which is way to hippie-dippie for me. Devil-worshipping priests running the Vatican, now that's what Satanism should be.

Dr Mabuse 03-04-10 11:48 AM

Re: Ave Satani! Sanguis Bibimus! Tolle Corpus Satani!

Anton Levay is a hippie, who started his whole 'church' and Satan shtick as a joke. Then he cashed in when people were stupid enough to fall for it.

As to the OT...

I have no problem accepting the word of a man who has been casting out 'demons' left and right about most anything.

Bandoman 03-04-10 12:06 PM

So, a Spanish priest coercively subjects people to "exorcism" and the "demon" within those people "confesses" to others who are Satanists? Where have I heard that kind of story before... I am very inquisitory about this.

Brian Shannon 03-04-10 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sean O'Hara (Post 10030762)
I choose to believe this is true

Congratulations!

eXcentris 03-04-10 12:11 PM

Until I see video of priest heads doing 360's and barfing pea soup I don't believe it.

FantasticVSDoom 03-04-10 12:13 PM

True or not, this is the kind of fun shit that religion should be... I love it!!

Guarddog 03-04-10 04:44 PM

Malachi Martin and William H. Kennedy have written about their experiences with satanic worship and black mass in the Catholic church and Vatican. Hidden chambers and underground sanctuaries are used. The catholic church has many objects which can be desecrated and cursed. The ceremonies basically invert everything Christian in practice. It would explain the whole sex with kids thing, I've actually heard it's a policy of Satanists for their priests to infiltrate the Catholic church as priests.

Giantrobo 03-04-10 05:18 PM

Protestant Churches have been preaching that the Catholic Church was "infiltrated by Satan" centuries ago. :lol:

Guarddog 03-04-10 05:48 PM

Fr. Malachi Martin is catholic not protestant. The protestant church is vulnerable to infiltration as well. Many protestant churches are lead by masons who refuse to disclose anything about their involvement in freemasonry (a group with with many connections to illuminati/luciferianism). My friend Billy told me about a church in Virginia with masonic relics- a raptor claw holding a crystal ball and two wooden chairs one with the image of satan and one with the image of zeus. No one in the church new what they were there for but they had always been there (the church organizers are masons). Infiltration is the tool of Satan, Russ Dizdar has story after story of Baptist churches with Satanists planted in them to divide the congregation or seduce/ruin the pastor. War against the saints on all fronts is the goal of true satanists/luciferians. I know it sounds ridiculous, like i'm making stuff up, but you have to understand that many police forces have satanic ritual abuse sectors and they are universally bound to silence. Russ Dizdar works with some because it isn't a battle against flesh and blood. There are many stories of satanically charged individuals who cannot be physically bound but the authority of Jesus Christ wielded by a Christian such as Russ can cause them to be thrown to the floor, to shout obscenities, to scream and growl. Dizdar has delivered a lot of people from demons, believe in demons or don't, but there satanic rituals specifically designed to bring demons on people and areas. So whether or not you believe, satanists and luciferians do, and they do horrible bloody rituals to call on these beings to do their will.

Supermallet 03-04-10 05:57 PM

Welcome, Guarddog, sure to be the most funnest new member of this forum!

Giantrobo 03-04-10 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Guarddog (Post 10031540)
Fr. Malachi Martin is catholic not protestant. The protestant church is vulnerable to infiltration as well.

Just so you understand, I never said Father Martin was protestant.

Cheato 03-04-10 06:45 PM

Guarddog dost protestant too much, methinks.

crazyronin 03-04-10 06:53 PM

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1...eatsantini.jpg
"Somebody mention my name?"

Dr Mabuse 03-04-10 07:01 PM

So it's all an infiltration plot by the Satanist Illuminati and Masons!

I knew it! I mean I didn't know it... but I knew it!

crazyronin 03-04-10 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dr Mabuse (Post 10031707)
So it's all an infiltration plot by the Satanist Illuminati and Masons!

I knew it! I mean I didn't know it... but I knew it!

That's what they want you to think.

It's actually a plot by the alien gray hybrids to manipulate the Fed with the help of the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers to bring about the return of the Anunnaki.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Numanoid 03-04-10 07:31 PM

Do they serve cake and punch?

Bandoman 03-04-10 09:24 PM

My grandfather was a freemason. He trained me to raise demons. I can't really talk about it, though.

Deep_lurk 03-04-10 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Guarddog (Post 10031456)
Hidden chambers and underground sanctuaries are used. The catholic church has many objects which can be desecrated and cursed. The ceremonies basically invert everything Christian in practice.

The scariest part is that after a Dark Pope dies, he hits a Cardinal with a sliver hammer!

Guarddog 03-04-10 11:16 PM

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon his head.
Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that he was dead.

Giantrobo 03-04-10 11:21 PM

:lol:

eXcentris 03-05-10 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by crazyronin (Post 10031717)
It's actually a plot by the alien gray hybrids to manipulate the Fed with the help of the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers to bring about the return of the Anunnaki.

The Fed is a robot. How do you think he won 16 grand slam titles? :)

FantasticVSDoom 03-05-10 08:26 AM

This would make an awesome book.. Someone should point Dan Brown to this thread!!

spainlinx0 03-05-10 09:19 AM

Logically (and I am completely aware of irony arguing logic in a thread with this topic), it would make sense for a demon to claim that clergy are practicing Satanism. That turns priest against priest and weakens their strength as a whole. Clever clever Satan.

Guarddog 03-05-10 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by spainlinx0 (Post 10032669)
Logically (and I am completely aware of irony arguing logic in a thread with this topic), it would make sense for a demon to claim that clergy are practicing Satanism. That turns priest against priest and weakens their strength as a whole. Clever clever Satan.

Demons are infinitely conquered by the authority of Christ. Infinite beats finite. Shatterthedarkness.net is a good site about freedom encounters if you're interested in listening to Russ Dizdar explain his experiences with the total authority of Christ over demonic forces. Sure they will scream,"we are the legion that will rule the world!", obscenities, and curses, but there is case after case that under the authority of Christ a demon can produce the rare truths that they hate to utter.

It's cool that Russ Dizdar actually interrogates the demons, it can be helpful for law enforcement who work to find the source of the satanic ritual abuses. But Satanists and demons are sneaky and clever for sure.

Many sacrifices go unnoticed(there are scheduled sacrifices in their calendar and ones outside of the rituals) taking place in forests, caves, temples, barns, cathedrals, lodges, and underground chambers. It's really essential for Russ to interrogate because demons know more about the victim's life than the victims themselves. Many satanic ritual memories are psychologically blacked out, and may take time to resurface after a deliverance.

The demons aren't the only evidence of some Catholic involvement with Satanism - mostly in authoritative positions. There are the witnesses. A nun came to Russ to inform him on rituals done in the cathedral late in the night. He has never heard from her since the time they met to discuss her suspicions, she was sent to California for personal reasons according to the Church.

My point is the existence of demons becomes far more real when you listen to the people who have experienced them or witnessed the atrocious acts of violence and depravity they can make humans take part in. Acts that make the Exorcist look funny. Always in the dark, secretly, so the public imagines them as fairytale or imaginary. Like some medieval depiction. The catholic church has a history of depicting the spiritual in images rather than words, which the God of the Bible clearly find detestable in passage after passage, the only physical thing he ever gives his image is mankind, and since we know this image can't be physical, it must be spiritual in nature (because God isn't physical, the only time the Bible ever describes God as physical is in Christ).

Colossians 1:15 , "He is the image of the invisible God, firstborn over all creation."

Acts 17:29 , "Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone- an image made by man's design and skill."

I would post any number of pictures, statues, or likenesses paid for by the Catholic church...but I'd bet you've seen the contradictions on your own.

Bandoman 03-05-10 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Guarddog (Post 10033466)
Demons are infinitely conquered by the authority of Christ. Infinite beats finite. Shatterthedarkness.net is a good site about freedom encounters if you're interested in listening to Russ Dizdar explain his experiences with the total authority of Christ over demonic forces. Sure they will scream,"we are the legion that will rule the world!", obscenities, and curses, but there is case after case that under the authority of Christ a demon can produce the rare truths that they hate to utter.

It's cool that Russ Dizdar actually interrogates the demons, it can be helpful for law enforcement who work to find the source of the satanic ritual abuses. But Satanists and demons are sneaky and clever for sure.

Yeah, it's really cool, except for the part where it's totally fictitious.