Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

My wifes grandfather has a suspicious war record

Other Talk "Otterville"

My wifes grandfather has a suspicious war record

Old 12-04-19, 08:24 PM

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: My wifes grandfather has a suspicious war record

Anyone who lies about having served in the military (whether or not it's during wartime) is a sack of shit. They are insulting those who have served, fought, become maimed/disabled, and died while in service. These motherfuckers should get called out on their bullshit - no matter their age. Fucking Assholes.

That being said, those who do this for monetary gain are even worse. I like how this fat, lying piece of shit gets owned here:

And, I really like how this allegedly homeless vet gets called out here too. Motherfucking piece of shit:

It's great that someone has the guts to call out these assholes on their lies.

Last edited by TheDude; 12-04-19 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-05-19, 06:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 603 Likes on 435 Posts

These people are smelly.
Old 12-05-19, 07:29 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 145 Likes on 117 Posts

Old 12-06-19, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 194 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by Mabuse View Post
Because he has a very inflated sense of self importance so it would be amusing to know he's a liar. But I wouldn't reveal him in front of his whole family or anything. And his story seems so dubious to me that it's always baffled me why no one in the family has questioned it. It's like they're all so dumb that can't do the math and figure out he would have been 15 on D-day. If a 90 year old says he was at Normandy you believe it, when an 80 year old says he was at Normandy you're supposed to ask follow up questions.
I can vouch for him. I was there in both theaters with him too. I'm not supposed to talk about this but we were both deep cover double agent operatives working under the guise of being US Navy sailors. We are actually both time travelers from 2203. Sadly he was left behind. I thought this was his "when" and I was sent here to retrieve him. Alas I have arrived too late and we are both now fated to live our lives out in this timeline. I have said too much already. But Mabuse, please tell him Zorg remembers. He will look at you strange and pretend not to know what you are talking about but it will give him solace that at least I tried... We knew the risks when we joined Space Force and I regret nothing. I shall not speak of this again...
Old 12-06-19, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts

Thank goodness, I thought you were going to say you were a teacher.