DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Creeepiest Guy Ever? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/537975-creeepiest-guy-ever.html)

calhoun07 08-18-08 06:09 PM

Creeepiest Guy Ever?

I found this on You Tube while perusing news blooper videos. I thought it would be another funny video. It's really creepy...just be warned. Safe for work, but creepy...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C802Z5IIKH4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C802Z5IIKH4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't know why somebody just hasn't gone and killed the man. I doubt the police would ask too many questions.

BambooLounge 08-18-08 06:12 PM

Someone should save his dog stat. Good for that journalist...more child molesters should be badgered on television. If they cannot be shot in the head, then they might as well be burdened on television.

Bronkster 08-18-08 06:14 PM

That was disturbing.

trubiet 08-18-08 06:18 PM

Seriously.....Someone needs to kill that guy. What a complete sick fuck.

mhg83 08-18-08 06:40 PM

Oh no and he has a little doggy too :eek:

Rockmjd23 08-18-08 06:53 PM

Well he did shower them with gifts and money! What a guy!

Jason 08-18-08 06:53 PM

Wow, that guy is seriously disturbed. He should be in a mental health facility.

Sorry, he's a sick fuck and all, but I don't have the right to decide who lives and who dies.

Minor Threat 08-18-08 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 8883016)
I don't have the right to decide who lives and who dies.

Although you do possess the power.....

Deftones 08-18-08 06:56 PM

i saw a few shows like this when i was on vacation in australia. they have some pretty cool investigative reporting there.

wewantflair 08-18-08 07:15 PM

How does a 16 year old boy get molested? I can understand a 13 year old being intimidated and coerced, but it's quite hard to fathom how it happens to a 16 year old, given that about half of kids have lost their virginity by then.

matta 08-18-08 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by wewantflair (Post 8883048)
How does a 16 year old boy get molested? I can understand a 13 year old being intimidated and coerced, but it's quite hard to fathom how it happens to a 16 year old, given that about half of kids have lost their virginity by then.

It probably involves alcohol or other substances.

Lateralus 08-18-08 07:35 PM

Wow that is just messed up!

Mrs. Danger 08-18-08 07:36 PM

The guy has a point. Why is the reporter following him around and harassing him? It's just the media pandering to the bloodlust of the masses by finding "fair game" and going after him.

Once you have served your time for a crime, you are supposed to have paid your debt to society. The odds are pretty good that this guy will not repeat his crimes.

Yeah, he's a rotten old bastard, but leave him alone.

I have no idea why "one of his victims had to move to Australia to get away from him.". Was the old man pestering him? That's a new crime, pursue it.

Moving to Australia is not going to straighten out someone's head.

I didn't watch the whole thing because it pissed me off. Go chase someone who is currently a threat, and let the old bastard stew.

Geez.

I'm going to go post a three page rant on my blog.

*hmph*

GIjon213 08-18-08 07:40 PM

Paging Dexter Morgan.....

The Infidel 08-18-08 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Danger (Post 8883078)
I have no idea why "one of his victims had to move to Australia to get away from him.". Was the old man pestering him? That's a new crime, pursue it.

Well, you were half right. The story takes place in Australia, and they said the victim moved to the other side of the country, more or less to just get as far away from him as possible.

Mrs. Danger 08-18-08 07:47 PM

Australia, England, whatever.

mbs 08-18-08 07:49 PM

The odds are pretty good that this guy will not repeat his crimes.

I would doubt that, considering:

(a) he claims to have no regret for molesting a 13-year old
(b) he thinks having sex with a 5-year old is perfectly fine

Deftones 08-18-08 07:56 PM

Once you have served your time for a crime, you are supposed to have paid your debt to society. The odds are pretty good that this guy will not repeat his crimes.

You couldn't be more wrong. Sex offenders have among the highest recidivism rates amongst all criminals. They also have the lowest conviction rates because they are just so good at what they do (as sick as that sounds).

Groucho 08-18-08 07:58 PM

They should ship that guy off to a penal colony.

Giantrobo 08-18-08 08:03 PM

You to are a "Ray-ee-pah". (Raper) :eek::lol:

Rockmjd23 08-18-08 08:04 PM

The odds are pretty good that this guy will not repeat his crimes.

Yeah, sex offenders never repeat. Ever.

buckee1 08-18-08 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by GIjon213 (Post 8883090)
Paging Dexter Morgan.....

:thumbsup:

buckee1 08-18-08 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho (Post 8883136)
They should ship that guy off to a <b>penal</b> colony.

he might actually like that.

kantonburg 08-18-08 08:19 PM

The guy has a point. Why is the reporter following him around and harassing him? It's just the media pandering to the bloodlust of the masses by finding "fair game" and going after him.

Yeah, he's a rotten old bastard, but leave him alone.

I didn't watch the whole thing because it pissed me off. Go chase someone who is currently a threat, and let the old bastard stew.

Geez.

I'm going to go post a three page rant on my blog.

*hmph*

Um...negative ghost rider. Maybe you should have watched the whole thing. Obviously the guy has issues and since he didn't have to register as a sex offender they just wanted to make sure the people of the neighborhood knew. And I agree. I have kids and have no problem whatsoever if they hounded a neighbor of mine who was a ped. Fuck them. They deserve to be hounded for the rest of their lives. As the piece mentioned. He served time, but his victims got a life sentence.

islandclaws 08-18-08 08:25 PM

I'll bet he has a huge unit.

We seriously need an international molester hit squad to take guys like this out for good.