Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

These reserved parking spaces are getting out of hand

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

These reserved parking spaces are getting out of hand

Old 07-24-08, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by MACD23
Love how she gets the final dig in there even in her 'apology', classic!
Dude... really... just shut up. Every time you talk you're continuing to make yourself look like more of an idiot, which I didn't think was possible based on the way this thread has been going.
Old 07-24-08, 09:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wildcatlh
Dude... really... just shut up. Every time you talk you're continuing to make yourself look like more of an idiot, which I didn't think was possible based on the way this thread has been going.

Good one. Very nice addition to the discussion. Funny how I can get personally attacked by all of them, yet you call me out. Classic as well.
Old 07-24-08, 09:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Good one. Very nice addition to the discussion. Funny how I can get personally attacked by all of them, yet you call me out. Classic as well.
That'd be because you're a a classic misogynist. Look the word up if you wish.
Old 07-24-08, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk God

Ironically, thats what I tell liberals every day, however when it comes to official policy, I don't think we ought to be giving special consideration to able minded able bodied people, which is something we do far to often for the same sub groups, and I'm not going to silently ignore it.

No, you'd just rather ignore private property rights, which, I'll point again, is a liberal trademark.
Old 07-24-08, 09:52 PM
Banned

That'd be because you're a a classic misogynist. Look the word up if you wish.

Ah misogynist, one of the most overused words in our language.

You know what, bullshit. Prove it, how am I a misogynist? I won't let false claims like that go, just like I won't let false racist claims go. Its the classic go to when you lefty liberal types can't win an argument on merit. So I call BULLSHIT. PROVE IT or GO AWAY.

ps: I've got a word for you to look up: MISANDRY.

Last edited by MACD23; 07-24-08 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-24-08, 09:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Red Dog
No, you'd just rather ignore private property rights, which, I'll point again, is a liberal trademark.

Red Dog, dude, the owner might have a *right* to make the rule, that doesn't mean I have to agree with the rule ok. I'll grant you that, maybe he or she does have that right. I am calling it out as a BS rule, fair enough?
Old 07-24-08, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk God

wildcat a lefty liberal?
Old 07-24-08, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk God

Red Dog, dude, the owner might have a *right* to make the rule, that doesn't mean I have to agree with the rule ok. I'll grant you that, maybe he or she does have that right. I am calling it out as a BS rule, fair enough?

You don't just disagree with the rule. You openly admit you break the rule. Is that something you advocate for all rules, or just the rules you don't like?

And there is no 'might' about it. He has the right.
Old 07-24-08, 09:57 PM
Banned

wildcat a lefty liberal?
I don't know him, but if a fellow conservative is throwing out the buzz words (racist, misogynist, etc) its a f*cking disgrace. Thats liberal tactic 101 when you can't win an argument on merit.
Old 07-24-08, 09:57 PM
Banned

You don't just disagree with the rule. You openly admit you break the rule. Is that something you advocate for all rules, or just the rules you don't like?

And there is no 'might' about it. He has the right.
Depends. If I think its blatant bullshit and depending on the enforcement or penalty, I'll break them, sure. You going to tell us you don't ever break any rules? HAHAHAHAHAHAH. SURE.
Old 07-24-08, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk God

A fellow conservative? Hmmm. You sure haven't displayed any notion of conservatism in this thread.
Old 07-24-08, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You know what, bullshit. Prove it, how am I a misogynist? I won't let false claims like that go, just like I won't let false racist claims go. Its the classic go to when you lefty liberal types can't win an argument on merit. So I call BULLSHIT. PROVE IT or GO AWAY.
Firstly, it's fucking hilarious to call me a "lefty liberal type". Not to mention how that kind of talk has been against the rules on this forum for years.

Secondly, how about this?

Well, With all that education you and your hubby have it must explain how you crawled out of the hole in Eastern Europe you came from and left all that business of manufacturing AK-47s as a child behind. Well done. If you were really smart you'd have come here illegally, the liberals are willing to let you live tax free and pay for your kids college tuition to boot!
Okay, that's more of being a complete asshole than a misogynist. My bad.

How about this then?

Let me guess, now you're driving an oversized SUV here in the states and parking in the special spaces dedicated to you? Am I still off? Do I care?
or this?

Oh really? So when does the 'white only' or 'women only' spots start? Check that, we've already got the 'women only' with the pregnant thing....
You have about zero chance of coming within 5 feet of a woman who doesn't charge by the hour. You're a fucking self-important ass who thinks that he's better than everyone else, and has to bash people who dare to question him, since that's all you know how to do.
Old 07-24-08, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

wildcat a lefty liberal?
Thanks for saying it for me.
Old 07-24-08, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk God

Depends. If I think its blatant bullshit and depending on the enforcement or penalty, I'll break them, sure. You going to tell us you don't ever break any rules? HAHAHAHAHAHAH. SURE.

Maybe you should have thought of that when you bitched about the person who didn't sing the national anthem. They broke a rule in your mind didn't they. Maybe they thought it was 'blatent' bullshit.'
Old 07-24-08, 10:05 PM
Banned

Secondly, how about this?
That was after she said the world would be a better place if I was aborted, duly noted that you totally ignored her. I see you let her get away with saying whatever she wants.

How about this then?
What does that have to do with misogyny? I assume based on her postings she's a soccer mom.

or this?
Is that inaccurate? These special spots are basically gift wrapped for women, unless of course you can get pregnant as a man?

FAIL.

You have about zero chance of coming within 5 feet of a woman who doesn't charge by the hour. You're a fucking self-important ass who thinks that he's better than everyone else, and has to bash people who dare to question him, since that's all you know how to do.
Well done, unfortunately I have a girlfriend, a nice place, and a well paying job, so you fail.
Old 07-24-08, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
I would like to ask everyone not to quote MAD23 anymore as he just received an honor of being a 2nd person on my ignore list

WooHoo! MAD23 and I hace something in common - thank God it's the only thing.....
Old 07-24-08, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

ps: I've got a word for you to look up: MISANDRY.
I don't need to look it up, nor does he. Most people with IQs above say 90 would know the word. But then, we aren't sexless losers bitter at the world and taking it out on those we resent and blame for our loserdome. Am I close? Do I care?

Old 07-24-08, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Minor Threat
WooHoo! MAD23 and I hace something in common - thank God it's the only thing.....
Dude, why on Earth did you decide that you're on my ingore list?
When have i ever ignored you? Nothing but love babe...
DVD Talk Legend

As a proud misogynist, I am offended by being lumped together with MACD23.
DVD Talk Legend

btw:

On private property, I would support white-only, black-only, man-only, woman-only, transvestite-only, muslim-only, christian-only, asian-only, conservative-only, liberal-only, or any other parking configuration you want. Generally people who consider themselves to be conservative care about private property rights and care about allowing people to do as they see fit with their personal property. You, however, seem to dislike property owners having the right to do such things. How conservative is that?
Old 07-24-08, 10:10 PM
Banned

Maybe you should have thought of that when you bitched about the person who didn't sing the national anthem. They broke a rule in your mind didn't they. Maybe they thought it was 'blatent' bullshit.'
Its a rule to sing the correct song? I don't follow you, at all. And there is no catchall, everything should be taken on a case by case basis. Rosa Parks broke a rule (a law) that was unjust. Sometimes its ok.
Old 07-24-08, 10:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Well done, unfortunately I have a girlfriend, a nice place, and a well paying job, so you fail.
lol, we're all sure you do. Really. We believe you, uh-huh. BTW, say hi to your bro on the bottom bunk for us.
Old 07-24-08, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

If everybody thinks youre an asshole... you may want to rethink your Im Not An Asshole Theory. Because you just might be one.
Old 07-24-08, 10:12 PM
Banned

WEll it looks like I've upset the happy little family over at DVDtalk, all sticking up for one another tonight! Fantastic!

Back to the topic at hand, I remain even more convinced then when it started that the pregnant parking 'rule' is total bullshit, and will mention it to management at establishments when I can, maybe I can make a difference.

Goodnight DVDtalk family!
Old 07-24-08, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

btw:

On private property, I would support white-only, black-only, man-only, woman-only, transvestite-only, muslim-only, christian-only, asian-only, conservative-only, liberal-only, or any other parking configuration you want. Generally people who consider themselves to be conservative care about private property rights and care about allowing people to do as they see fit with their personal property. You, however, seem to dislike property owners having the right to do such things. How conservative is that?
I think that's what most sane, small government advocates would support. This is a pretty straightforward issue. Ranting about this is the same as ranting about not liking Starbucks menu of offerings. BFD.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.