DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   The new girlfriend doesn't wear underwear - should I be concerned? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/535029-new-girlfriend-doesnt-wear-underwear-should-i-concerned.html)

Lee Harvey Oswald 07-06-08 09:40 PM

The new girlfriend doesn't wear underwear - should I be concerned?

I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks now and I don't think she wears underwear. We haven't "done" anything yet, but she was bending over the other day and I could see a large amount of rear. So she either goes commando or she rocks her panties like Sigourney Weaver in Alien.

Is this a sign of slutiness ala whale tail or tramp stamp? Or is possibly a comfort thing?

Rockmjd23 07-06-08 09:41 PM

Depends on what she was wearing.

Lee Harvey Oswald 07-06-08 09:42 PM

Just nice pants, that she wears to the office.

Arpeggi 07-06-08 09:43 PM

Pics?

TomOpus 07-06-08 09:43 PM

Have you done laundry together? If not, maybe have a "laundry day date" and sneak a peak.

If you spot any, do not, I repeat, do NOT take them. Just observe and report back.

JohnSlider 07-06-08 10:03 PM

You've been dating for a few weeks and haven't done anything? That tells us two things: you are pathetic, and the answer to your "is she a slut" question.

:)

starman9000 07-06-08 10:03 PM

I would think you could figure out a girl's "slutiness" if you have been dating her for a few weeks.

mbs 07-06-08 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lee Harvey Oswald
I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks now ... We haven't "done" anything yet

Why not? What is the holdup? A couple weeks is well past time you should know for sure about her undergarments.

Rockmjd23 07-06-08 10:08 PM

She could be one of those slags that has no problem sleeping with numerous one night stands or friends-with-benefits, but when she meets a guy she wants to be with she puts a cap on it. Beware of those devious womens.

matta 07-06-08 10:16 PM

Is this a sign of slutiness ala whale tail or tramp stamp? Or is possibly a comfort thing?

It's a sign she expected to get some. And you let it go. Good job, now turn in your man card.

mhg83 07-06-08 10:21 PM

Easiest way: Tell her you ran out of underwear and you need to borrow hers right away :)

eXcentris 07-06-08 10:24 PM

Ask her. Really.

jiffy97 07-06-08 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by John Slider
You've been dating for a few weeks and haven't done anything? That tells us two things: you are pathetic, and the answer to your "is she a slut" question.

:)

Not necessarily correct... Well, the pathetic part is... But she could have left all her other pairs at the random bar guy's places.

jiffy97 07-06-08 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by eXcentris
Ask her. Really.

If she is a slut??

eXcentris 07-06-08 10:28 PM

That too.

matta 07-06-08 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by eXcentris
Ask her. Really.

How's he supposed to do that? He only "sees" her from the bushes, behind the half wall at the bowling alley, from across the library, etc.

kvrdave 07-06-08 10:38 PM

Week two is generally the "shit on your chest" time in a relationship. So, she isn't a slut, be she's prepared for the Cleveland Steamer. It all sounds perfect.

joltaddict 07-06-08 11:03 PM

I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks now and I don't think she wears underwear. We haven't "done" anything yet

How old are you? I need to know before I judge.

Sweet Baby James 07-06-08 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by kvrdave
Week two is generally the "shit on your chest" time in a relationship. So, she isn't a slut, be she's prepared for the Cleveland Steamer. It all sounds perfect.

I always thought that week 2 was for watersports and week 3 was the infamous steamer. I'm out of practice on today's dating scene.:(

Sean O'Hara 07-06-08 11:41 PM

You have your priorities all wrong. The real issue here is whether she eschews bras as well as panties. If so, unless she's under 22 or has less than a B cup, you should run away or learn to find cow udders sexy.

kvrdave 07-07-08 12:01 AM

C;pse the thread. The word "eschew" has been used. :grunt:

Cool Kitten 07-07-08 12:02 AM

i wonder how many of you guys actually manage to get laid IRL :lol:

toddly6666 07-07-08 12:22 AM

Here's a quick picture of her I took while she was sitting on the floor:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_khhCkV8ns_o/Ro...+Ass+Crack.JPG

NotThatGuy 07-07-08 12:30 AM

Tell her your thing is to wear her underwear on your head, while you give her the high hard one, while yodeling. Oh, and the goat....well, that is only when she is feeling extra dirty.

puddytay 07-07-08 12:41 AM

most likely she was cheating on you the night before with someone and was late for work. in a rush to get to work she couldn't find her underwear from the night before so she just came to work like that.

or she has genital herpes, had an outbreak and it was too painful to wear them

it's a personal preference

she was out of clean thongs and didn't want to wear granny panties