Reload this Page >

So I got into a fight tonight

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 03-19-08, 05:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Backstory: One night I was feeling frisky and asked this kid if he could find me some cola. He eneded up ripping me off for $60. After trying to find him for a couple weeks I found him tonight with his "Crew" of 3 guys. 3 of his bitches don't scare my boy and I (I know, but we're that much tougher) so Darren (the guy who ripped us) trades blows with ,y boy Jeff then we all get kicked out. I challenge Darren toa a 1 on 1 and basically him and his boys run away. I'm so full of rage and hate right now I want to revert back to 18 when I used to cut myself. I don't have a heavybag and while I'd usually box the fridge with socks around my hands, I suspect that would wake the neighbors. I've no idea what I'm going to do but wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-19-08, 05:29 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
Old 03-19-08, 05:34 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NORML54601
Backstory: One night I was feeling frisky and asked this kid if he could find me some cola. He eneded up ripping me off for $60. After trying to find him for a couple weeks I found him tonight with his "Crew" of 3 guys. 3 of his bitches don't scare my boy and I (I know, but we're that much tougher) so Darren (the guy who ripped us) trades blows with ,y boy Jeff then we all get kicked out. I challenge Darren toa a 1 on 1 and basically him and his boys run away. I'm so full of rage and hate right now I want to revert back to 18 when I used to cut myself. I don't have a heavybag and while I'd usually box the fridge with socks around my hands, I suspect that would wake the neighbors. I've no idea what I'm going to do but wanted to vent. Thanks for reading.
$60 for "Cola"? "Feeling frisky"?

What gives? Is "Cola" some kind of Mid-West euphemism for a type of sex act?
Old 03-19-08, 05:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

My best friend used to live in La Crosse, so I've spent quite a bit of time there. Let me tell you, this shit is even funnier to anyone familiar with that city. Seriously, there is nothing in that town to justify anyone being filled with "rage and hate."

A pot-smoking, Ron Paul-supporting, coke-starved, ex-cutter, bisexual cheesehead. I shudder to think what you'd be like if you grew up in Onalaska.

Last edited by Mr. Salty; 03-19-08 at 05:46 AM.
Old 03-19-08, 05:43 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

wtf language are you speaking?
you want to revert back to 18 when you used to cut yourself? i thought only 14 yr old depressed high school girls did that shit.
i think i might want to fight you now.
Old 03-19-08, 05:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Mr. Salty
A pot-smoking, Ron Paul-supporting, coke-starved, ex-cutter, bisexual cheesehead. I shudder to think what you'd be like if you grew up in Onalaska.

Originally Posted by JZ1276
wtf language are you speaking?
you want to revert back to 18 when you used to cut yourself? i thought only 14 yr old depressed high school girls did that shit.
i think i might want to fight you now.
Step up punk.
Old 03-19-08, 06:09 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Maybe you should grow up and start mainlining heroin!

i mean coke is soooooo 80's.
Old 03-19-08, 06:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Wow, a lot of you seem to think I'm coke0-man, distanly related to drink-man. I've done cock maybe twice in the last year, it was just wild hair up my ass that night. The point of the story was to illustrate this douchebag ripped me off, not that I have a coke problem.
Old 03-19-08, 06:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

BTW, one of the best eps of Star Trek ( A Taste of Paradise" is on right now on Nick at Nite. watch it!
Old 03-19-08, 06:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: (formerly known as Inglenook Hampendick) Fairbanks, Alaska!
Wow, a lot of you seem to think I'm coke0-man, distanly related to drink-man. I've done cock maybe twice in the last year, it was just wild hair up my ass that night. The point of the story was to illustrate this douchebag ripped me off, not that I have a coke problem.

Quoted to preserve typos. Carry on.

Julian, is that you?
Old 03-19-08, 06:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Edit to add ^ I may be wrong on the ep title seeing as how I'm drunk, but it's still a great ep.
Old 03-19-08, 06:26 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Even if you're completely full of shit, can you not see the problem with posting a story about fighting a guy over a coke deal gone bad on a public MySpace page with your picture slapped over the top of it?
Old 03-19-08, 06:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

best.fuwuti.evar
Old 03-19-08, 06:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I suppose, but a} you or anyone else around here can't prove it's real and that liyylr bitch isn'y going to cop to getting bitch slapped, and senond of all, for those of you that com across me in the real world know you'll know better than to fuck with m,e
Old 03-19-08, 06:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

You posted this thread about your coke exploits, and it's not even real?

EPIC FAIL.