DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Woman sits on Boyfriend's toilet for 2 Years (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/527215-woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-2-years.html)

raven56706 03-12-08 02:39 PM

Woman sits on Boyfriend's toilet for 2 Years

updated 31 minutes ago
NESS CITY, Kan. - Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

“And her reply would be, ‘Maybe tomorrow,”’ Whipple said. “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.”

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz in Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

“I don’t think anybody can make any sense out of it,” he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
...:yack:

MartinBlank 03-12-08 02:46 PM

Fuck. My leg falls asleep after a few minutes.

Tarantino 03-12-08 02:47 PM

Shit or get off the pot.

= J

Pointyskull 03-12-08 02:53 PM

He should have dumped her for putting up with all that crap.
He should wipe his hands and log the time as a lesson learned.
Her movement to the hospital will flush all those bad feelings away, as it pertains to her waste of two years.

Maybe he could go boweling.

devilshalo 03-12-08 03:06 PM

if she sat there for 2 years.. did he pee in the sink?

dieinafire 03-12-08 03:07 PM

This is a horrible story but that part where they said her skin had grown onto the seat made me want to http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick016.gif

dieinafire 03-12-08 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by devilshalo
if she sat there for 2 years.. did he pee in the sink?

Sure, why not? The question is where did he shit?

raven56706 03-12-08 03:11 PM

honey can you spread your thighs (caplunk)

Dr Mabuse 03-12-08 03:11 PM

that was wild...

identical posts...

one right after the other...

GoVegan 03-12-08 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by raven56706
honey can you spread your thighs (caplunk)

If they had to pry the seat off of the toiled because they couldn't get to the screws, I'm pretty sure the answer to that question would be "no."

Sweet Baby James 03-12-08 03:35 PM

So it took this genius 24 months of his gf sitting on the shitter and her ass morphing with the toilet seat to think that something just might not be quite right.:lol:

kvrdave 03-12-08 03:38 PM

I'd break up with him.

DRG 03-12-08 03:54 PM

Why would you continue to date her for so long? I assume sex was out of the question if she didn't leave the bowl, although I suppose she was still in a position to take care of him in other ways. I'm surprised nobody ever filed a missing persons report on her, although maybe nobody cared.

aintnosin 03-12-08 04:14 PM

"Are you through in there?"

"No!"

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

Repeat 730 times.

gilbertr76 03-12-08 04:16 PM

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN! IF YOU WON'T COME OUT, CAN I AT LEAST GET A COURTESY FLUSH! :grunt:

orangecrush 03-12-08 04:19 PM

She has to have some massive hemorrhoids.

SexualPudding 03-12-08 04:20 PM

Open mouth, insert -other-. Sex problem solved.

dieinafire 03-12-08 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by aintnosin
"Are you through in there?"

"No!"

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

Repeat 730 times.

Holy fuck, you almost made me choke to death by laughing so hard. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing001.gif

kmac2878 03-12-08 04:48 PM

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1...nternetzv8.jpg

Perhaps she was just addicted to DVDTalk's forums ... and she never left.

porieux 03-12-08 04:59 PM

Was she by chance an Elvis impersonator with a severely limited range?

Sean O'Hara 03-12-08 05:14 PM

Here's a picture of the boyfriend

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/M/z...400_SX600_.jpg

Believe it or not.

Jadzia 03-12-08 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by gilbertr76
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN! IF YOU WON'T COME OUT, CAN I AT LEAST GET A COURTESY FLUSH! :grunt:

Or a blumpkin?

Coral 03-12-08 05:28 PM

2 years on the toilet huh.

I come close after a Taco Bell dinner.

Luther Heggs 03-12-08 05:46 PM

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple
Ha...Mr. Whipple...toilet...

That's all I got.

Mrs. Danger 03-12-08 06:28 PM

At least she was using plumbing, unlike the woman who spent six years on a sofa.