Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

There's still a small Vietnamese man in my anus

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

There's still a small Vietnamese man in my anus

Old 01-29-08, 09:36 AM
  #1  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Arch City
Posts: 8,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's still a small Vietnamese man in my anus

So, when's the next gathering?

Someone make the calls.

Call El Scorcho, and Devilshalo, and Deftones, and minifigg and RandyC, and that guy who tried mailing a hamster, and Jackskeleton, and Bandoman, and Thor Simpson, and Blade, and Betho (does she still like it in the you know?), and Crankyman and Whogirl, and dek, and Chitownabs, and kvrdave (does he still hate dogs?), and namja, and dodgingcars, and happycamper (*sniff*), and bfrank, and Kvrdave, and heimerSWT, and the chick who posted her picture and made the site crash, and LurkerDan, and Keyser Soze, and djmont, and then you gotta call...

The Edit King

and that guy who only posted a couple of times - twikoff.

Come on, I'm on strike, now is the time to do it. I'll be waiting at the airport, someone text me and tell me which Dave & Buster's to go to.

Last edited by BoatDrinks; 01-29-08 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-29-08, 09:40 AM
  #2  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 2,386
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brokeback Boatdrinks!

Missed you, dear.
Old 01-29-08, 09:43 AM
  #3  
Enormous Genitals
 
Bandoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Posts: 33,237
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeebus, another vietnamese man in your anus? This is becoming a real problem, boatdrinks.

Hope the strike is going well and you get everything you're asking for and please end it soon so I can watch Battlestar Galactica or at least something that isn't a realty show kthxbye.
Old 01-29-08, 09:43 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Ruler
 
General Zod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 21,508
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This was NOT what I was hoping this thread would be about

Welcome back!
Old 01-29-08, 09:46 AM
  #5  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Arch City
Posts: 8,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bandoman
Jeebus, another vietnamese man in your anus? This is becoming a real problem, boatdrinks.
I actually think it's the same guy... so, Bando, wow... this place has changed, hasn't it?
Old 01-29-08, 09:47 AM
  #6  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Arch City
Posts: 8,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GZ! I forgot about your worshipness!
Old 01-29-08, 09:48 AM
  #7  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Vibiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 13,986
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bandoman
Jeebus, another vietnamese man in your anus? This is becoming a real problem, boatdrinks.

Hope the strike is going well and you get everything you're asking for and please end it soon so I can watch Battlestar Galactica or at least something that isn't a realty show kthxbye.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throwing myself at Bando's feet, sobbing uncontrollably in immeasurable relief, so that snot gets all over his ankles*


Old 01-29-08, 09:52 AM
  #8  
Enormous Genitals
 
Bandoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Posts: 33,237
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
I actually think it's the same guy... so, Bando, wow... this place has changed, hasn't it?

It sure has. Why are my ankles all snotty?
Old 01-29-08, 09:53 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Arch City
Posts: 8,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bandoman
Why are my ankles all snotty?

Then again, some things never change...
Old 01-29-08, 09:57 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
antennaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The 7-8-Triple6, Texas
Posts: 3,622
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Though I don't know BoatDrinks, my wife and I watched the episode of Judging Amy that incorporated Otter names. To this day, we will occassionally break out into a chant of "Sockmonkey, Sockmonkey, Sockmoney!".
Old 01-29-08, 10:00 AM
  #11  
Moderator
 
wendersfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Nuova Repubblica di SalÚ
Posts: 32,956
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Bandoman
It sure has. Why are my ankles all snotty?
More importantly, why are you back?
Old 01-29-08, 10:03 AM
  #12  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Arch City
Posts: 8,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by antennaball
Though I don't know BoatDrinks, my wife and I watched the episode of Judging Amy that incorporated Otter names. To this day, we will occassionally break out into a chant of "Sockmonkey, Sockmonkey, Sockmoney!".

*sniff*
Old 01-29-08, 10:08 AM
  #13  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 16,173
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see how it is, you only come back to us when there is nothing else to do.

I feel like a cheap, drunk, 2:00am booty call
Old 01-29-08, 10:13 AM
  #14  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Vibiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 13,986
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 4KRG
I see how it is, you only come back to us when there is nothing else to do.

I feel like a cheap, drunk, 2:00am booty call
So do I. Let's have one. See you in 16 hours.
Old 01-29-08, 10:20 AM
  #15  
Enormous Genitals
 
Bandoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Posts: 33,237
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wendersfan
More importantly, why are you back?
I've paid my debt to society. The DVD Talk prison is a little small, but not too uncomfortable.
Old 01-29-08, 10:22 AM
  #16  
Moderator
 
heimerSWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,658
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts


You've passed through my thoughts on many occasions during this strike... Hope all is well!
Old 01-29-08, 11:14 AM
  #17  
DVD Talk God
 
Deftones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Arizona
Posts: 74,982
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
What up bro? How's life? Fatherhood?
Old 01-29-08, 11:22 AM
  #18  
Moderator
 
wendersfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Nuova Repubblica di SalÚ
Posts: 32,956
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Bandoman
I've paid my debt to society. The DVD Talk prison is a little small, but not too uncomfortable.
I trust you didn't have to shiv anybody with a shank.

Or is that "shank anybody with a shiv?"
Old 01-29-08, 11:45 AM
  #19  
DVD Talk God
 
kvrdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 86,201
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW!!! Good to see you Paul. It isn't that I hate dogs, it is that they are unworthy of my surroundings. If they stay out of my privacy bubble (approx. 400 yards), then there is no problem.

Really good to see you here. Sorry about the strike.

But I see they are doing the SAG awards.
Old 01-29-08, 11:46 AM
  #20  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 14,204
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know, whenever someone points a finger at me and accuses me of wanting to be the next Jules Winfield, I always say... no. I want to be the next BoatDrinks.

Old 01-29-08, 12:26 PM
  #21  
Enormous Genitals
 
Bandoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Posts: 33,237
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wendersfan
I trust you didn't have to shiv anybody with a shank.

Or is that "shank anybody with a shiv?"
Someone in a mask handed me 5 Mars bars to kill Groucho, but he wasn't there.

Wait. Maybe I'm supposed to kill him here.

Has anyone seen Groucho?
Old 01-29-08, 12:28 PM
  #22  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
Posts: 30,634
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm all for a gathering, but are you back in town to work the picket lines?

Come over to Sony, we need some picketers.. we feel left out.
Old 01-29-08, 12:36 PM
  #23  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 5,391
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
Betho (does she still like it in the you know?)
She found God.
Old 01-29-08, 01:02 PM
  #24  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Nick Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 22,746
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
So, when's the next gathering?

Someone make the calls.

Call El Scorcho, and Devilshalo, and Deftones, and minifigg and RandyC, and that guy who tried mailing a hamster, and Jackskeleton, and Bandoman, and Thor Simpson, and Blade, and Betho (does she still like it in the you know?), and Crankyman and Whogirl, and dek, and Chitownabs, and kvrdave (does he still hate dogs?), and namja, and dodgingcars, and happycamper (*sniff*), and bfrank, and Kvrdave, and heimerSWT, and the chick who posted her picture and made the site crash, and LurkerDan, and Keyser Soze, and djmont, and then you gotta call...

The Edit King

and that guy who only posted a couple of times - twikoff.

Come on, I'm on strike, now is the time to do it. I'll be waiting at the airport, someone text me and tell me which Dave & Buster's to go to.
I guess we know who you really wanted to see.

Most of those guys are gone. Some lurk, and only respond when Jules starts his annual thread.

I thought you were going to be a producer. What happened with that?
Old 01-29-08, 01:46 PM
  #25  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East County
Posts: 33,355
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
*sniff*
Get back to work so you can do that kind of chicanery again!

Still like St. Louis? It's going to be colder than hell in a few hours - it's supposed to drop more than forty degrees!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.