Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Heather Mills Suggest Everyone Should Drink Rat, Cat, and Dog Milk to Save the Earth

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Heather Mills Suggest Everyone Should Drink Rat, Cat, and Dog Milk to Save the Earth

Old 11-19-07, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Got Rat Milk?

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/3711

Heather Mills Suggests We All Drink Rat, Cat, & Dog's Milk

Heather Mills launched an all-out attack on the world today, stating that eating meat and dairy was destroying the earth. Instead, she insisted that the milk of rats, cats, and dogs would be more eco-friendly.

Mills, a vegan, arrived oh-so-hypocritically in a giant, gas-guzzling 4x4 Mercedes. What, no earth-friendly hybrid?

Mills, 39, was launching a pro-vegan campaign for animals charity "Viva!". Her appearance in public today was the kick-start of that campaign. Tomorrow she is set to be featured in a series of ads which blames meat-eaters for global warming and the rise of greenhouse gases.

So Heather suggests: "Why don't we drink rat's milk or cat's milk or dog's milk?"

Hmm... do you really think your pet Fluffy would produce enough milk to feed your family? Doubtful.

Approximately 100 of the giant billboard ads will be erected around England beginning Tuesday, November 20th.
Old 11-19-07, 11:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

who's Heather Mills?
Old 11-19-07, 11:17 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Ummm, not to spoil the curdled serving of righteous indignation, but that's not what she said at all:
Heather Mills, currently in a divorce battle with former Beatle McCartney, urged dairy consumers to imagine that the milk in their coffee was actually from a rat, a cat, or a dog.

Mills, 39, asked people to "cut down on one or two meat and dairy and fish dishes a week."

"We are the only species that drinks another person's milk, so why aren't we drinking rat's milk, or dog's milk, or cat's milk, that's how crazy it is," she said.
Old 11-19-07, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: the kingdom of the evil Voratians, ruled by the wicked Ak-Oga
Dear Pegleg,

No.

Sincerely,
The World
Old 11-19-07, 11:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't drink milk.

That said, I'll stop eating meat if she gets rid of her gas guzzling SUV, Grows a leg, and admits she doesn't need all that alimony from Paul.
Old 11-19-07, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Dear Pegleg,

For every animal you don't eat; I'll eat two.

Sincerely,

Rusty T. Shackleford

PS
Global Warming is a fraud.
Old 11-20-07, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

This is what happens when you watch The Simpsons while snorting coke.
Old 11-20-07, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk God

I have never understood the idea that drinking milk is somehow wrong because we are the only species that drinks the milk of another species. Should we not cook our meat because we are the only species that does that? Should we not bake bread because we are the only species that does that? Should we not drink beer because we are the only species that brews it?

The fact is, other animals would LOVE to drink cows milk, but they can't domesticate them and they don't have the thumbs for it. But offer milk to another species and they will act like they have found nectar.

It is such an asinine argument from the radical side of the food chain that doesn't like their position at the top.
Old 11-20-07, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk God

She does make a great case for wiping out all species of livestock, though. We'd be doing it for the children.
Old 11-20-07, 12:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kvrdave
Should we not drink beer because we are the only species that brews it?
Whoa whoa Whoa! You almost crossed a line there, pal!
Old 11-20-07, 06:30 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I wonder how many trees is costs to make 100 billboards, not to mention the bleach poured into our water to make the paper.
Old 11-20-07, 07:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

If she wants to save the World, a good way to start would be to donate about 95% of her millions to some charities. Until then, STFU.
Old 11-20-07, 07:18 AM
Suspended

Heather,

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.

Sincerely,
Vincent Vega
Old 11-20-07, 07:55 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Fuck this stupid, one legged bitch, I am going to make some bacon now. I hope her other leg gets ripped of by a rottreiler(sp) as she is trying to milk it.
Old 11-20-07, 08:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

"I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me."
Old 11-20-07, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Numanoid
Ummm, not to spoil the curdled serving of righteous indignation, but that's not what she said at all:
You never had a chance.
Old 11-20-07, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The day I listen to some crazy woman waving a wooden leg at me is the day I drink rat, cat and dog milk.
Old 11-20-07, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Dear Pogo Stick,

I like milk. And meat. I heard a rumor that the turkey I'm eating for Thanksgiving actually cried and begged for mercy before the ax fell, I'm expecting him to be delicious.

Best Regards,
Charles M. Goose.
Old 11-20-07, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm having flashbacks to O Brother, Where Art Thou? when George Nelson starts shooting the livestock
Old 11-20-07, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I have never understood the idea that drinking milk is somehow wrong because we are the only species that drinks the milk of another species. Should we not cook our meat because we are the only species that does that? Should we not bake bread because we are the only species that does that? Should we not drink beer because we are the only species that brews it?

The fact is, other animals would LOVE to drink cows milk, but they can't domesticate them and they don't have the thumbs for it. But offer milk to another species and they will act like they have found nectar.

It is such an asinine argument from the radical side of the food chain that doesn't like their position at the top.
Oh god, I agree with Dave.
Old 11-20-07, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on the rat, cat, or dog milk.
Old 11-20-07, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Dear Pegleg,

I'm going to McDonalds this morning for a sausage and bacon sandwich with cheese and butter. I'm going to savor every bite and call out your name in thanks for giving me such a great idea. Also, you're annoying, please go away.

Love,
Kitty
Old 11-20-07, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk God

Man, even I hate what she is saying, but why would everyone pick on her for losing a leg? I don't think she did it for esthetics.

Bunch of meanies.
Old 11-20-07, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: the kingdom of the evil Voratians, ruled by the wicked Ak-Oga
Man, even I hate what she is saying, but why would everyone pick on her for losing a leg? I don't think she did it for esthetics.

Bunch of meanies.
If I was picking on her, I would have said "Do you still have ghost pains, or does the money make it all go away?"

Old 11-20-07, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Bunch of meanies.
If she was also fat, the forum would explode.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.