Continue the story...

Old 04-01-07, 06:42 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Continue the story...

Dammit.

God fucking dammit.

"Who put my fucking radio on easy listening?" Gabe thought.

Late for work. Again. How is someone supposed to adequately wake up to the limp, passive sounds of Jewel or Dido? If it weren't for the semi-regular early morning fuck-fest from the neighbors in the adjacent apartment, Gabe would have likely slept until noon.

"Oohhhhhhh!"

Gabe slinks out of his 100-count, sand-paper-would-be-better, sheets and oozes into the bathroom. The icy cold tiled floor sends a shiver into his spine and shrinks his already unimpressive scrotum via stimulation of his cremaster muscles. Gabe's morning hard-on lasts just long enough to make pissing an Olympic-sized challenge. Half of his urine ends up on the back of the toilet tank before he's finally able to aim his dick into the gaping maul of his American Standard.

"Oh, yes! AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHH!"

"Jesus Christ, is he raping her with a hack-saw?" Gabe thinks enviously to himself, as he flicks on the fluorescent vanity light, that does indeed light the tiny bathroom, but also has the side effect of giving his skin a greenish hue. Spock lives, baby.

"Yes! FUCK YES! THERE BABY... therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!"

Reaching for his razor, that now has a ridiculous FIVE, count them FIVE!!, razor blades at the head, for that "oh-so-close" shave (which subsequently has not been replaced in about 8 months, therefore transforming that once "oh-so-close" shave into the now "oh-my-fucking-face-is-fucking-tearing-off-from-my-fucking-skull" shave), the phone rings....
Old 04-01-07, 07:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what
Old 04-01-07, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Saw IV?
Old 04-01-07, 07:24 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
um, someone takes up where I left off, writes a paragraph, then someone else, someone else... though it would be fun... uh, or not.
Old 04-01-07, 07:51 PM

Maybe if you move it to the adult form...a little too perverted for me.
Old 04-01-07, 07:54 PM

And was it the radio who woke him up or his neighbors? And if he lives alone who changed his radio station...a ghost?
Old 04-01-07, 08:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 04-02-07, 11:38 AM
Banned

He answered the phone and heard a frantic voice that he didn't recognize. "Get out of there right now!!! I don't have time to explain, just trust me!" Chilled but skeptical, Gabe rinsed his razor and replaced it in the cabinet.
His cremaster muscles kicked into overdrive as the rotor blades of a massive military gunship carved thoughthe bathroom wall, spraying plaster and shredded chiken wire in all directions. Dumbfounded, he gaped at his coupled neighbors who in turn gaped back. The copter wreckage slid from the side of the house and figures rappeled into the aperture.
"Yact", he spluttered as, literally, clowns in full SS regalia took up positions around the room. One of them aimed an MP-5 at his face and squeaked at him. Squeaked like a dog toy! WTF?
He motioned with the barrel for Gabe to get on the ground.
Old 04-02-07, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

And then Gabe died.

- The End -
Old 04-02-07, 12:07 PM
Banned

Dang.