Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

The "I'm a bad person" because thread

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

The "I'm a bad person" because thread

Old 03-30-07, 10:09 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: houston, tx
Posts: 4,844
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The "I'm a bad person" because thread

1) I park at a remote lot and ride the metrorail in to work daily. THe remote parking lot is huuuuuge, and there is always plenty of parking, but you may have to walk a good 5-7 minutes to get to the platform if you park the furthest away. So, when I am leving work, there are alway 5-10 cars milling around and stalking people, trying to follow them to their car in hopes that they get a closer parking spot.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, i walk down the wrong aisle until i am even with my car (with someone tailing me, of course), and then quickly dart over at the last minute so my flock of sheep following me gets screwed. I really hate lazy stalking people

2) As above, I ride the train/metrorail. It gets crowded, and people end up piling in the doorways. However, when there is a stop, they feel that it is A-OK to just stand there, blocking the doorway rather than getting off the train and stepping to the side to let people out. Instead, we end up squeezing out a door one at a time when it normally accommodates 3.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, I either step on their feet (when i have on heels) or purposely run into them with an airheaded, "Oops! Sorry!" Lazy fuckers, get out of the way!

Anyone else do something mean that makes you a bad person?
Old 03-30-07, 10:17 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
tasha99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: the North
Posts: 5,898
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
1) I park at a remote lot and ride the metrorail in to work daily. THe remote parking lot is huuuuuge, and there is always plenty of parking, but you may have to walk a good 5-7 minutes to get to the platform if you park the furthest away. So, when I am leving work, there are alway 5-10 cars milling around and stalking people, trying to follow them to their car in hopes that they get a closer parking spot.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, i walk down the wrong aisle until i am even with my car (with someone tailing me, of course), and then quickly dart over at the last minute so my flock of sheep following me gets screwed. I really hate lazy stalking people

2) As above, I ride the train/metrorail. It gets crowded, and people end up piling in the doorways. However, when there is a stop, they feel that it is A-OK to just stand there, blocking the doorway rather than getting off the train and stepping to the side to let people out. Instead, we end up squeezing out a door one at a time when it normally accommodates 3.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, I either step on their feet (when i have on heels) or purposely run into them with an airheaded, "Oops! Sorry!" Lazy fuckers, get out of the way!

Anyone else do something mean that makes you a bad person?
Wow, you are some kind of bitch! Go fuck yourself!*

*I overreact and swear inappropriately at strangers on the Internet.
Old 03-30-07, 11:08 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: My Car
Posts: 6,752
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
on crowded trains I whip it out and rub myself on unsuspecting women
Old 03-30-07, 11:37 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Posts: 4,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Often i yell at City workers when driving past them, i yell at bikers & tell them to-"get the fuck off the road", if they can't afford a car then get off the road!

i don't know if that makes me a bad person or a guy with anger management issues-i don't do it often yelling at bikers but once a crazy old woman was infront of me and going real slow and everyone was getting pissed behind me so i told her to get the fuck off the road, Most City workers on the other hand are just lazy & annoying.
Old 03-30-07, 11:52 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
movie diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,365
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
1) I park at a remote lot and ride the metrorail in to work daily. THe remote parking lot is huuuuuge, and there is always plenty of parking, but you may have to walk a good 5-7 minutes to get to the platform if you park the furthest away. So, when I am leving work, there are alway 5-10 cars milling around and stalking people, trying to follow them to their car in hopes that they get a closer parking spot.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, i walk down the wrong aisle until i am even with my car (with someone tailing me, of course), and then quickly dart over at the last minute so my flock of sheep following me gets screwed. I really hate lazy stalking people

Anyone else do something mean that makes you a bad person?
I do this all the time, and I am not a bad person.
Old 03-30-07, 11:55 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,859
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
1) I park at a remote lot and ride the metrorail in to work daily. THe remote parking lot is huuuuuge, and there is always plenty of parking, but you may have to walk a good 5-7 minutes to get to the platform if you park the furthest away. So, when I am leving work, there are alway 5-10 cars milling around and stalking people, trying to follow them to their car in hopes that they get a closer parking spot.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, i walk down the wrong aisle until i am even with my car (with someone tailing me, of course), and then quickly dart over at the last minute so my flock of sheep following me gets screwed. I really hate lazy stalking people
I sometimes do that at the store parking lots. If someone is sitting there waiting for me I'll take my time in the car. I do have kids to get seated and adjusted, afterall.
Old 03-31-07, 12:03 AM
  #7  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Kittydreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 13,611
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm a bad person because I'm very passive/agressive. If you piss me off, instead of telling you, I'll do something nasty like shave off your eyebrows while you sleep or put cat shit under your car seat.

Edit to correct spelling error...thanks, Mel!

Last edited by Kittydreamer; 03-31-07 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-31-07, 12:05 AM
  #8  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,859
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kittydreamer
I'm a bad person because I'm very passive/agressive. If you piss me off, instead of telling you, I'll do something nasty like shave off your eyebrows while you sleep or put cat shit under your cat seat.
I'm so confused!
Old 03-31-07, 12:06 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Numanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Down in 'The Park'
Posts: 27,882
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some folks tell me that all the dead hookers in my crawlspace makes me a bad person. I don't know. What am I, made of money?
Old 03-31-07, 12:43 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 818
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A lady at work that i can't stand had a stroke today, and I said she deserved it.
Old 03-31-07, 01:13 AM
  #11  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,876
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
So naturally, since I am a bad person, I either step on their feet (when i have on heels) or purposely run into them with an airheaded, "Oops! Sorry!"
These aren't so bad. You're just a weird walker and like to give other free frisk of your body. It sounds like you're actually too kind. You can bump into me anytime any day.
Old 03-31-07, 01:20 AM
  #12  
DVD Talk Legend
 
DeputyDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,081
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do the parking lot thing as well. One thing some people may find "bad" is that I ALWAYS use the handicapped stall when doing the deuce in a public bathroom.
Old 03-31-07, 02:20 AM
  #13  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 16,701
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm a bad person for when I step out of the shower, even though I have a towel wrapped around my waist, water is running down my hairy body onto the floor.
Old 03-31-07, 02:21 AM
  #14  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Posts: 4,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do the parking lot thing as well. One thing some people may find "bad" is that I ALWAYS use the handicapped stall when doing the deuce in a public bathroom.
Oh so that was you! grrr...................
Old 03-31-07, 02:27 AM
  #15  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Crocker Jarmen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,833
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sometimes I think that I root for my drug addict brother to relapse so that I can feel superior to him. This has been troubeling since the new year, I can't be so horrible that I really think this do I?
Old 03-31-07, 05:53 AM
  #16  
DVD Talk Legend
 
DeputyDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,081
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nateman241
Oh so that was you! grrr...................
Yeah, I once got scolded by some guy, "You ought to know better" (I was in uniform at the time). But I look at it this way, the law requires that stalls be handicapped ACCESSIBLE not handicapped ONLY (like parking spaces). It would be like telling me I can't use the ramp instead of the stairs. Just because someone is handicapped doesn't give them the right to go to the bathroom exactly when they want.

Besides, I am 6'4", 230 lbs and most regular stalls are very cramped and uncomfortable. When in uniform add the fact that my gun belt is practically hanging in the other guy's stall.
Old 03-31-07, 06:40 AM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York City
Posts: 411
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
2) As above, I ride the train/metrorail. It gets crowded, and people end up piling in the doorways. However, when there is a stop, they feel that it is A-OK to just stand there, blocking the doorway rather than getting off the train and stepping to the side to let people out. Instead, we end up squeezing out a door one at a time when it normally accommodates 3.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, I either step on their feet (when i have on heels) or purposely run into them with an airheaded, "Oops! Sorry!" Lazy fuckers, get out of the way!

Anyone else do something mean that makes you a bad person?
Haha, it happens here all the time too. I never stepped on anyone's foot, but I do give a shoulder without saying excuse me sometimes. The standing in the doors thing is really annoying. Either when they are in the subway, or outside. One time I was on the 6 train downtown heading to grand central. It was early saturday afternoon, and there was a bunch of tourists or out of towners. When the train pulled in there was a huge crowd right outside the door, and I was trying to exit I had nowhere to go. I waited and stared for a few seconds, nobody moved. I said fuck it, and I barrelled my way through, and they looked at me like I was the rude one. Well okay, I could have asked nicely for them to move, but man you get fed up with this shit when it happens all the time.
Old 03-31-07, 06:44 AM
  #18  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Nick Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 22,782
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
If I see a tall woman in heels walking through a parking lot, I follow her in my car.

I'm a little obsessed.
Old 03-31-07, 08:01 AM
  #19  
DVD Talk Legend
 
FantasticVSDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: No longer trapped
Posts: 11,610
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
1)

2) As above, I ride the train/metrorail. It gets crowded, and people end up piling in the doorways. However, when there is a stop, they feel that it is A-OK to just stand there, blocking the doorway rather than getting off the train and stepping to the side to let people out. Instead, we end up squeezing out a door one at a time when it normally accommodates 3.
So naturally, since I am a bad person, I either step on their feet (when i have on heels) or purposely run into them with an airheaded, "Oops! Sorry!" Lazy fuckers, get out of the way!
Shit I do this all the time and make it known that I do it... People on the subways are assholes and they deserve it usually. Probably what makes me a bad person is that I wont give my seat up for people with kids. I will for disabled or older folks and usually pregnant women, but not for people who have children.
Old 03-31-07, 08:31 AM
  #20  
DVD Talk Hero
 
TomOpus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 33,898
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
I'm a bad person because I need to give more to charity and volunteer myself.
Old 03-31-07, 09:19 AM
  #21  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Mrs. Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With Nick Danger
Posts: 17,927
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh geez, where do I start? I encourage people to look at porn. I give bad advice*. I eat meat, and drive a station wagon. I talk heresy, and blaspheme. I have un-natural sex. I never call my parents. I wear plaids with polka dots.



*once, when I was really ticked off at someone, I advised her to date a guy I'm pretty sure was a serial killer.
Old 03-31-07, 09:26 AM
  #22  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Lower Gum Curve
Posts: 19,088
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and there was a three year old unholy terror in the waiting room, who of course ended up in the examination room next to mine. I took a great deal of twisted satisfaction when they gave her a very painful shot.
Old 03-31-07, 09:39 AM
  #23  
DVD Talk Legend
 
astrochimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 17,788
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DaveCole
A lady at work that i can't stand had a stroke today, and I said she deserved it.
Did you say it to her?

Anyway i used to work with a woman who i wished would have had a stroke,or worse.
Old 03-31-07, 10:14 AM
  #24  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: U.S
Posts: 554
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I go to return my movies along with my mailers, I purposely wait til I have found my next selection and hold onto my returns even though I see people hanging out at the (empty) new release section while that particular film(s) is in my hand - solely because I detest the gentrification of my area and refusal of immigrants to assimilate, my garage being spray painted and a host of other reasons.

However, if I happen to overhear someone speaking english, (white or not)not acting like a gangbanger, not talking on a cellphone, etc, and I know I have what they want, I will let them know its in my hand and tell em to follow me to the counter...

Hmm..maybe I aint so bad after all...


Wheven I am driving and hear a scumbag blaring a BASS CANNON from their shitty car or tricked out SUV, I wish they get hearing damage.

When I see idiots wearing their Star Trek style ear phones as a fashion statement, I hope no lawyer will win their case when their brain tumors occur
Old 03-31-07, 10:18 AM
  #25  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Looking for my pants...
Posts: 2,029
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I blurt out inappropriate sayings all the time regardless of where I am. I could tell I really pushed a button with coworker after I used the word retard* like six times in a story.

*I was not referring to a mentally disabled person just a flipping moron that was pissing me off.

I also hold grudges an abnormal amount time and act like a complete ass to get even with the person I'm pissed at.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.