Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Stern Fans - whatever happened to his lawyer?

Old 07-16-06, 09:38 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Special Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,567
Stern Fans - whatever happened to his lawyer?

We don't hear from him anymore?

Did he somehow offend Stern and get put on his bad list?
Kube is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 10:15 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk God
 
Deftones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Arizona
Posts: 74,302
Vinnie Favale? He wasn't his lawyer. Supposedly the story goes Vinnie was pissed that Howard didn't mention him in his b-day speech at the party Robin threw. I've only heard Vinnie on the show once since he came over to Sirius.
Deftones is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 10:28 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Special Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,567
No...the "bloated" laywer Dominic B.

Although Chauncey from Stepping Out also is on the persona non gratta list.
Kube is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 10:35 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Crocker Jarmen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,687
Dominic did finally call into the Sirius show a few months back. He spoke on the phone for a good twenty to thirty minutes.

As I recall, Dominic had some hurt feelings over Howard not thanking him at some party. I don't remember, but it sounded like nothing.

Howard and him made up, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't called in since.
Crocker Jarmen is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 10:39 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Lighten up, Francis! (Funland)
Posts: 26,856
I say he should hire Anna Nicole's lawyer. Comedy gold?
Buford T Pusser is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 10:40 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Crocker Jarmen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,687
He last appeared on April 25th. Here is a link to the rundown of that day's show.

http://www.howardstern.com/rundown.hs?d=1145948400#6080
Crocker Jarmen is offline  
Old 07-16-06, 11:16 PM
  #7  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,777
Originally Posted by Deftones
Vinnie Favale? He wasn't his lawyer. Supposedly the story goes Vinnie was pissed that Howard didn't mention him in his b-day speech at the party Robin threw. I've only heard Vinnie on the show once since he came over to Sirius.

Let's not forget that Vinnie also works for CBS and is a big "company man", so I see that holding him back from talking to Howard on Sirius.
Michael Ballack is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 08:39 AM
  #8  
DVD Talk God
 
Deftones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Arizona
Posts: 74,302
Originally Posted by Crocker Jarmen
Dominic did finally call into the Sirius show a few months back. He spoke on the phone for a good twenty to thirty minutes.

As I recall, Dominic had some hurt feelings over Howard not thanking him at some party. I don't remember, but it sounded like nothing.

Howard and him made up, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't called in since.
Yeah. Sorry, total brain fart. I meant Dominic. Vinne doesn't call in either anymore, though.
Deftones is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 10:21 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Giantrobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: South Bay
Posts: 56,618
Originally Posted by Crocker Jarmen
Dominic did finally call into the Sirius show a few months back. He spoke on the phone for a good twenty to thirty minutes.

As I recall, Dominic had some hurt feelings over Howard not thanking him at some party. I don't remember, but it sounded like nothing.

That's so childish. Oh well.
Giantrobo is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 11:41 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,279
Dominic is still around.

Perhaps you're talking about Chauncey Hayden, the editor from the free magazine Steppin' Out?

He's burned Howard's britches for sure.
jeffkjoe is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 02:25 PM
  #11  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,232
Ummm... Burned **bridges**. As in, you can't go back once you've burned the bridge. That's the correct expression.

I've never seen so many misused words and mangled expressions anywhere as I do here on DVD Talk. Maybe that's because I don't read a lot of other online forums. Ah, the curse of being well-read and literate. *sigh*
drmoze is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 02:26 PM
  #12  
DVD Talk God
 
Deftones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Arizona
Posts: 74,302
Originally Posted by drmoze
Ummm... Burned **bridges**. As in, you can't go back once you've burned the bridge. That's the correct expression.

I've never seen so many misused words and mangled expressions anywhere as I do here on DVD Talk. Maybe that's because I don't read a lot of other online forums. Ah, the curse of being well-read and literate. *sigh*
I know. Their mispelling all the words and there grammer sucks!
Deftones is offline  
Old 07-17-06, 03:03 PM
  #13  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Surf City, CA
Posts: 1,566
defenitely sucks!

go back two skoole every1 !!!
Dan1boy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.