Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Bodyguard wanted, another nutty internet thread.

Old 07-06-06, 01:44 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Bodyguard wanted, another nutty internet thread.

http://www.talesofasia.com/forum/vie...asc&highlight=

The thread starts with the guy looking for 2 bodyguards for his upcoming nuptials to a girl whom he thinks her ex-husband is in the khmer rouge.
Old 07-06-06, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

I predict Cusm will need that bolded.
Old 07-06-06, 08:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I need that bolded.
Old 07-06-06, 08:53 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

on page 19 a poster sums it all up, and he starts giving breakdowns
Old 07-06-06, 09:53 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Too much reading and not enough reason for me to be interested enough to expend the effort to figure it all out.
Old 07-06-06, 10:18 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

here's one tale..

Hi, b9....welcome to my messed-up life!!!...I'm glad that you want to know things that I long to get rid off... from my chest

But, I could only tell you one subject per day ...because I could feel that my boss has some suspecious about how hard I've worked ....lately

.........here is THE BIG FIGHT BEFORE WEDDING:
We've been invited to have lunch with her friend(girls) at somewhere near Pochentong airport. It was a very cool place for lunch under the mango tree on the big bamboo bed(except that I have to sit cross legs!!!).
There were a lots of beer and sour palm juice in a big bucket of ice. I started to notice that she acting up by ignored the party. She just sitting in the hammock listen to her Nokia N70 MP3 music by herself. She refused to join with us for the second time that I asked her.
I started to get piss and thinking to myself...What kind of game does she play this time???...or is she got jealous of her friend whose flirted with me most of the time. Finally she got up and took off with her friend Honda ...and gone without saying a word....Oh man!!! I was just up the roof

However...10minutes later she'll back with one big bag of bottles. Guess what's in that bags...SPY...alots of them(her favorite drink!!!) it's a cooler made in Thailand.

Than she started to let loose with me and her friends....she drank...and drank... continously(you know how they drink in Cambodia...that's wasted!!!...bottom up...bottom up...with dual straw )
...then they started to get drunk and lay down allover me and it's no fun!!!danmed... My girl got the worse she drank atleast 7 bottles of SPY I think. Sh*T...her whole body turned red not just her face like the cooler color. She started to cursing me and called me named....I knew that she was drunk so I ignored her and started to flirting with her two friend just to get even and get her attention...but, Sh*t...wrong idea!!!!
She slapped me so hard that I almost fall from the bamboo bed ...and called me A ASS HOLE!!!again and again infront of her friends. It's was embarressing I try to calm down by looked at her and smile(Iwas drunk too!!) Then later on I asked her to go home she stared at me and raised her hand towad my cheek again that's why I grabbed her wrist and warned her for not to slap me again or else!!!!

On our way back to the hotel in the car that big trouble start. First she accused me of sleeping with her friend...and she cry and cry then ...she scream...I'm going nut....so I slapped her!!!....Oh my GOD!!! another mistake...She looked at me once and said, "YOU... SLAPPING ME!!!!"....without hesitated she opened the car door and jump.....while the car is moving....

Oh...man it's scared the SH*t out of me...she would have die if I didn't grabbed her. I drove the car one hand and holded her hand another. ....She bit me...scratched me all over!!!! so I had to stop the car and let her go at around Psa Tuktla area..... She took off in a moto dup without looking back.......(TO BE CONTINUED)
I'm dissapointed in the lack of effort here.
Old 07-06-06, 10:26 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
That guy's posting style is somewhat....how do you say in English....fucked up.
Old 07-06-06, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Sorry, I just don't find it that interesting. Must be a soccer thing.