DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Michigan Pair Arrested After Cops Find Pot on Pizza (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/470564-michigan-pair-arrested-after-cops-find-pot-pizza.html)

ukywyldcat 07-02-06 04:05 PM

Michigan Pair Arrested After Cops Find Pot on Pizza

Michigan Pair Arrested After Cops Find Pot on Pizza
Sunday, July 02, 2006

KALAMAZOO, Mich. A topping presumably not offered at the pizzeria they had just visited landed two people in jail on marijuana possession charges.

Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officers pulled over a sport utility vehicle that was playing loud music about 8 p.m. Friday. They learned there were several outstanding warrants against the driver, then found five sandwich bags full of suspected marijuana on top of one of three pizzas that had just been purchased.

The driver, a 25-year-old Kalamazoo woman, and a 26-year-old male passenger from Pullman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Laboratory tests of the bags' contents would help determine whether formal charges would be issued, Sgt. Stacey Randolph said Saturday night.

I've heard of them searching glove boxes and trunks, but pizzas too? :lol:

BigPete 07-02-06 04:27 PM

oregano, damnit! oregano!

al_bundy 07-02-06 04:44 PM

if you are going to sell drugs, at least don't draw attention to yourself while driving

whynotsmile 07-02-06 04:47 PM

damn, I thought they were offering nugs as a topping choice.

Which is a brillant idea

NotThatGuy 07-02-06 04:57 PM

it better be shwag pot, if not....such a waste.

-p

Talkin2Phil 07-02-06 05:13 PM

Did I read this correctly?

Originally Posted by ukywyldcat

The driver, a 25-year-old Kalamazoo woman, and a 26-year-old male passenger from Pullman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver marijuana in 30 minutes or it's free. Laboratory tests of the bags' contents would help determine whether formal charges would be issued, Sgt. Stacey Randolph said Saturday night.

BigPete 07-02-06 05:29 PM

When asked about their options for legal defense, their lawyer responded, "Unfortunately, we're down to stems and leaves."

NotThatGuy 07-02-06 05:38 PM

Those two are hoping the charges go up in smoke.

-p

drmoze 07-03-06 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by pedagogue
Those two are hoping the charges go up in smoke.

-p

Weak. :(

marty888 07-03-06 08:37 AM

Can't wait to try their <i>mushroom</i> pizza!

NORML54601 07-03-06 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by marty888
Can't wait to try their <i>mushroom</i> pizza!

The mushrooms are kind of dry.

Bacon 07-03-06 11:29 AM

Okay that'll be $2556.95
thin crust, green peppers, pepperoni, sausage, onions, and extra grass

Breakfast with Girls 07-03-06 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon
Okay that'll be $2556.95
thin crust, green peppers, pepperoni, sausage, onions, and extra grass

That must be some kind of wonder pot for that price. :lol: