Lindsay Lohan Has Crush on Jolie, Doesn't Need a Boyfriend

Old 02-21-06, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lindsay Lohan Has Crush on Jolie, Doesn't Need a Boyfriend

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-27855,00.html

Lohan Has Crush on Jolie, Doesn't Need a Boyfriend
Tuesday , February 21, 2006
09:02 AM PT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Lindsay Lohan has joined Brad Pitt and countless men (and women) worldwide who've had their heads turned by Angelina Jolie.

"Someone said to me recently, 'I heard you have a crush on Angelina,' and I was like, 'Uh, everyone does. She's Angelina,'" says Lohan in a candid interview with Allure. The starlet is the cover girl for the magazine's 15th anniversary issue, on newsstands Tuesday, Feb. 21.

While the "Herbie: Fully Loaded" star acknowledges her same-sex infatuation, she's still going strong in the men department. Rumor has it that she was recently romantically linked to her "Chapter 27" co-star Jared Leto and currently to singer Ryan Adams. Regardless of the details of her love life, Lohan admits that it's her October 2004 breakup with "That '70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama that has matured her.

"The past year felt like five lifetimes because I've grown up a lot," says Lohan. "I know better what to do and what not to do. I lost sight of the people and things that are most important to me. I know now that I don't need a boyfriend."

She's also learned to keep mum on certain issues, such as if she'd trust her boyfriend with Paris Hilton, who allegedly stole Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos from pal Mary-Kate Olsen.

"Ha-ha! Oh, my God, no answer! No answer!" Lohan squeals.

Finally, her road to adulthood has made her come to terms with her drastic weight loss, which she denies was due to bulimia, as an earlier Vanity Fair article reported.

"I will say that I went through a phase. I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off," she admits. "Sometimes being that thin doesn't look healthy. I kind of didn't realize that. It was an attention thing, too. But you start to wonder if your friends are your friends because you look a certain way."

Lohan, 19, starred in "The Parent Trap" and "Freaky Friday" remakes as well as "Mean Girls" and "Herbie." She'll be busy promoting a slew of films this year starting with the romantic comedy "Just My Luck," Robert Altman's "A Prairie Home Companion" and the ensemble drama "Bobby." She's currently filming "Chapter 27."

Doesn't she look like a woman in her 50's, who has had a face lift, etc. trying to look like they are 30 again? Life really hasn't treated her well it seems. She never really did anything for me anyways.

And I'm not really sure what the fascination with Angelina is, especially by women. There are many more woman that are a lot more beautiful than Angelina is and they don't get half the accolades that Angelina does.

Chris
Old 02-21-06, 04:40 PM

Both can have each other. Yeek, the thought doesn't even inspire fantasies.
Old 02-21-06, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I was talking with an entertainment reporter who interviewed her once, and he said that when you see her in person, you really can't believe your eyes - she's that beautiful. He said that there are 2 women that are renowned by the media as being just beyond-words beautiful in person - Angelina and Anna K.
Old 02-21-06, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mrpayroll
And I'm not really sure what the fascination with Angelina is, especially by women. There are many more woman that are a lot more beautiful than Angelina is and they don't get half the accolades that Angelina does.
Absolutely. She's not the most attractive woman in the world - BUT I definitely find Angelina magnetic. There's something about her personality that is just so damned sexy - and it's not her looks. I think it's just that she comes across as a nice woman, and one who's fairly honest and open, which is rare in her industry. She also seems to be a very hard working person - again, something that you don't associate with movie stars.

As I said - not sure what exactly it is about her, but she does have charisma.
Old 02-21-06, 05:51 PM
2017 TOTY Winner

Shes doing whatever she can to get more publicity.

Whore.
Old 02-21-06, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by EddieN
Normally I'm intrigued with girl on girl action but sadly, I have to agree with this.
Old 02-21-06, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angelina is so hot because she reminds you of jon voight. what can be hotter?
Old 02-21-06, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by DaveNinja
Angelina is so hot because she reminds you of jon voight. what can be hotter?

Hmmmm Jon

Chris
Old 02-21-06, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Phil L.
Normally I'm intrigued with girl on girl action but sadly, I have to agree with this.
better?

Old 02-21-06, 06:19 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mrpayroll
And I'm not really sure what the fascination with Angelina is, especially by women.
It's ironic that nearly every woman I know thinks Jolie is hot, but she does absolutely nothing for me.
Old 02-21-06, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Birrman54
better?

Well where's the other girl?
Old 02-21-06, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Patrick G
I was talking with an entertainment reporter who interviewed her once, and he said that when you see her in person, you really can't believe your eyes - she's that beautiful. He said that there are 2 women that are renowned by the media as being just beyond-words beautiful in person - Angelina and Anna K.
Is this Anna Kournikova, or some other Anna K? I didn't think she was that well thought of by the media, though it would explain her popularity despite her lack of tennis championships. Still, I always thought that "athlete beautiful" was in a different category than "actress beautiful" if that makes any sense.
Old 02-21-06, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by EddieN
Ron Howard Voiceover: And that's when EddieN realized that he really liked men.
Old 02-21-06, 07:51 PM

This is a non story. Some reporter said 'Do you have a crush on Angelina' and Lohan replied 'Everyone does'. How does that make this into a near lesbo sex fest?

Hey Brad Pitt, do you think think Heath Ledger is attractive? 'Why yes, he looks like he's in great shape'. NEWFLASH, Brad Pitt wants gay sex from Heath Ledger!!!

D
Old 02-21-06, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Looks like I'll have to fire this up again:

Old 02-21-06, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by NCMojo
although I actually see it as a Daniel Stern voiceover.
Old 02-21-06, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Birrman54
better?

This looks like a more recent pic of Bea. I didn't think he was showing his face in public anymore.
Old 02-21-06, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by FinkPish

Old 02-22-06, 05:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Finkpish, that's cool.

I regularly use a phrase when people are talking about stuff I don't care about. "You've hit a new low on my give-a-shit-o-meter."
Old 02-22-06, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by NCMojo

Nah, I still dig girls, just neither of them, 'specially Ol' Squid Lips.
Old 02-22-06, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Eh, an actress pretending to be half a lesbo is so falsely chic.
Old 02-22-06, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Angelina Jolie looks trashy if you ask me. I don't like tattoos even on men, but they look especially gross on women. I can't imagine why she wanted to disfigure herself that way on purpose. Plus, doesn't one of them say "Billy Bob?" What did she do with that one after Billy Bob up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T?
Old 02-22-06, 12:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I used to be hot for AJ before she was so overexposed, back in the days of Gia.
Old 02-22-06, 12:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by FinkPish

So you'll post this in every thread in which the subject is of no interest to you?
Old 02-22-06, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by movieking
I used to be hot for AJ before she was so overexposed, back in the days of Gia.
I was smitten first time I saw her which was in Cyborg 2 ("he's in my program") - she had the long dark straight hair and was a robot chick... what more could a teenager want? Then I saw Hackers because of her and her hair was short... I don't like short hair, but she made it work. I sort of lost interest for several years and then jumped back on the bandwagon about 6 years ago. I'd sell a kidney to have her spit on me.

As for this article - it seems to be an offhand comment that anyone would make - completely meaningless and yet this tigerbeat journalist ran with it. Bleh.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.