Reload this Page >

When Will The Madness Stop

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 02-14-06, 04:12 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is yet another classic Mr. Bay feels like remaking. I shudder to think what is next.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html
Old 02-14-06, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Well, the Madness hasn't had a stateside hit since "Our House" from The Rise and Fall. They did stop briefly in the mid-90's but as of last year reunited to record The Dangermen Sessions Vol. 1. The fact that it's a covers CD may point to the band's artistic and creative decline. Although to some people, they will always be that young band from the 70's and 80's.

So, no, I don't know when it will stop.
Old 02-14-06, 04:21 PM
Cool New Member

Thanks, I needed a laugh today. For some reason it took me a couple seconds to realize what in the hell you were talking about. Also, I just realized this was in the "Other" forum. I meant to put it in the "Movie" section. Sorry to Mods. Do I just delete this and transfer, or will the mods do it. Sorry again.
Old 02-14-06, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The madness will stop whenever horror sequel/remakes stop making 5-10x what they cost to produce.
Old 02-14-06, 05:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 02-14-06, 06:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by The Bus
Well, the Madness hasn't had a stateside hit since "Our House" from The Rise and Fall. They did stop briefly in the mid-90's but as of last year reunited to record The Dangermen Sessions Vol. 1. The fact that it's a covers CD may point to the band's artistic and creative decline. Although to some people, they will always be that young band from the 70's and 80's.

So, no, I don't know when it will stop.

Have you heard the new cd? I checked it out from the library but haven't heard it yet.