Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

4 year old Black girl destroys logans steak house.

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 12-07-05, 06:46 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I saw something pretty outrageous tonight at dinner. I took a date to logans (in case you dont know, Logans is a super-trashy peanuts-on-the-floor steakhouse), and we were seated
in the WORST possible spot in the restaurante, next to two tables pushed together of black women, and they
were all getting extremly trashed! They were so loud and obnoxious that i could tell about half the time my date couldnt
even hear what i was saying, because they were laughing so loud. People were staring. I knew that at any minute
the manager would come out and ask them if they would hold it down a bit. But that never happened. They had a little girl with them
about 3-4 years old.

Now also in this section there were 3 other tables, at one table there was a really elderly couple. They couldnt have
possibly looked any nicer. Very elderly, like late 60s early 70s. Like a picture perfect postcard of grandma and grandpa.
They sat beside each other, very close. Not talking, just enjoying their dinner in silence. (or trying to, lol)

At another table there was a large group, having a birthday party. They had cake on the table, and were passing it around.

At the other talbe was a group of average looking guys, just enjoying their steak dinner.

So, about 10 minutes into dinner, the little girl decides to leave the black women, and go sit down at the table with the
elderly couple. I had a front row seat of this whole thing, and she was there at LEAST 20 minutes.. This little girl
would take things off their plate and eat them. She would hand pick the womans croutons off of her salad!
. She stood up on their table once! She took the womans drink away from her
and drank out of it. At one point she took most of the napkins out of their napkin holder and arranged them
for the couple on the table. LOL! They just sat there helpless!! I didnt know what to do, should I say something?
I just couldnt believe my eyes, plus it was really funny, so i just kept watching. Surely the couple would say something
any minute now OR the little girls mom would reign her in.
The black women were so trashed and oblivious to this that they didnt even see it. I think at one point one of the
more obnoxious ones stood up and yelled, "keisha get yo ass over here now". I couldnt believe what was crazier ;
that the couple never did anything, or that the black women would just allow it to go on as normal. The little girl
took her shoes off and used her tiny feet as a makeshift broom to push all the discarded peanut shells TOWARDS
the old couples table. I was like, oh my god, are they really not watching this?

So then she takes a break from them, and walks straight over to the table with the cake grabs a plate of cake off
of their table, and walks back to the black women and sits down and starts eating it. So the mother of that table
with the cake gets up and storms over and says in a bitchy voice " You know, i didnt give her that she just took it!",
to which the black girls mother replied "Aight, whatevah!"

So then after that, the little girl started to pick out choice peanut shells off the floor and take them to the guys table , and leave
them on their table, like presents, and she would turn around and they would laugh and knock them back off. Then
she would repeat the process. They were luckily just leaving so they were spared too much of this. I noticed that FINALLY
our waiter came around and said, "would yo ulike your check?", and i thought, yes please as fast as you can bring it. As i realized that we were the last table left - I was mortified that it would now be our turn

So as we're getting ready to leave, the black women get up and get ready to leave, and the little girl runs over to the
old couple and plops herself right down in their booth, and refuses to move, for at LEAST 4-5 minutes. The mom was like,
"Come Ai-esha letsgo NOW!, you want to stay with these people, aight, fine, i ain play'n wit chu!" Fionally they all left,
and i just felt so bad for that old couple i wantted to go over there and say something to them. . . but just couldnt
think of anything good. Now i feel kinda bad thinking about it, because i think i should have probably stepped up and said
something. But it was just too crazy, and funny.

What would you have done?
Old 12-07-05, 07:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm sorry that your night out was ruined by a bratty kid and irresponsible adults but I'm just wondering why you are mentioning the fact that they were black. I don't think that type of behaviour is just exclusive to black people.
Old 12-07-05, 07:16 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Nothing. Everyone knows those Negroes are savages.
Old 12-07-05, 07:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

It was not a racist statement, it was just a description, and i certainly didnt say that to step on anyones toes.

They were black. The couple was old. The guys at the table were black. Im white.

Does that make you uncomfortable or uneasy that I chose to describe someone as white or black ? get over it.
Old 12-07-05, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by skiblet
It was not a racist statement, it was just a description, and i certainly didnt say that to step on anyones toes.

They were black. The couple was old. The guys at the table were black. Im white.

Does that make you uncomfortable or uneasy that I chose to describe someone as white or black ? get over it.
I will try to get over your comment. It did affect me deeply.
Old 12-07-05, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

yelled, "keisha get yo ass over here now".
The mom was like,"Come Ai-esha letsgo NOW!,
Old 12-07-05, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by LorenzoL
I will try to get over your comment. It did affect me deeply.

Now that i think about it, i did describe them as black didnt I, and i didnt even realize that i put black in the freaking thread title. I did not mean for my story to sound racist, but apparently it is-

I could have just put 4 year old girl destroys restaurant.

I wonder why i did that.

I had no idea that would set off a chain reaction of events that will surely offend people from here to there and back again just because i decided to call someone . . . . black.

I suppose that i subconsciouly included the dangerous adjective of 'black' in my tasteless story because i continually seem to correlate that type of behavior with black people, and their children. In stores, in restaurants, or whatever. Sure i see that kind of thing with white people too, but it doesnt seem like nearly as much. I never said they were inferior to me.

White people are bad dancers. Orientals are bad drivers, and rude. Black people get too loud in public. Does that make me racist to say that ?
Old 12-07-05, 07:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Old 12-07-05, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Hero

maybe not racist, but certainly ignorant to try to generalize millions of people into bad dancers, bad drivers, rude, and loud.
Old 12-07-05, 08:11 AM
DVD Talk Ruler

I would have told these women to get their kid under control and probably gotten into a shouting match - and quite probably thrown at least one crab cake (for good measure). I think describing them just adds to the story. If they were a bunch of Jewish Rabbi's i'd expect that detail too (although their little girl would have stolen Gifilte fish cakes).
Old 12-07-05, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

What the hell? I'm a damn_good driver!
Old 12-07-05, 08:16 AM

That may very well be an ignorant statement, but I've noticed many times that black women, in particular, seem to enjoy being very loud in public.
Old 12-07-05, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Now that i think about it, i did describe them as black didnt I, and i didnt even realize that i put black in the freaking thread title. I did not mean for my story to sound racist, but apparently it is-

I could have just put 4 year old girl destroys restaurant.

I wonder why i did that.

I had no idea that would set off a chain reaction of events that will surely offend people from here to there and back again just because i decided to call someone . . . . black.

I suppose that i subconsciouly included the dangerous adjective of 'black' in my tasteless story because i continually seem to correlate that type of behavior with black people, and their children. In stores, in restaurants, or whatever. Sure i see that kind of thing with white people too, but it doesnt seem like nearly as much. I never said they were inferior to me.

White people are bad dancers. Orientals are bad drivers, and rude. Black people get too loud in public. Does that make me racist to say that ?
My last comment in regards to your comment "affecting me deeply" was a joke.

I wasn't saying that you were being a racist, merely I was making an observation in your use of words to describe your story.
Old 12-07-05, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Ruler

Originally Posted by niteshade
That may very well be an ignorant statement, but I've noticed many times that black women, in particular, seem to enjoy being very loud in public.
Of all the people i've known who's been a waiter or waitress they've all told me that blacks are the rudest, loudest, and worst tippers overall. So I don't think you are alone in your observation.
Old 12-07-05, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Oh this is going to turn out well.
Old 12-07-05, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Anybody else want to throw more generalizations about other races?
We shouldn't exclude them in this thread. That would be too PC.
Old 12-07-05, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I am David Duke and I approve of this thread.
Old 12-07-05, 08:30 AM

I honestly expected there to be some stupid question at the end asking if I noticed the number of times the word black was used, and this was another stupid internet "how racist are you" things.

I guess I was wrong.

Still, it's extremely obvious that the short descriptions of everyone else don't include race. So this is a stupid internet test, or OP is bored. Or.. ?

Maybe this is for a college paper? "Create a racist discussion and take both sides. Report back."
Old 12-07-05, 08:32 AM

I took a date to logans (in case you dont know, Logans is a super-trashy peanuts-on-the-floor steakhouse),

What would you have done?
I would have taken my date to a better restaurant.

You seem surprised that you witnessed trashy behavior at a place that you describe as super-trashy. What were you expecting?
Old 12-07-05, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I don't really think the girl "destroyed" the steakhouse. I was expecting a story about a girl who set fire to a building.

She ruined an evening out. Surprisingly, it happens to everyone at least once in their lives. Get over yourself.
Old 12-07-05, 08:34 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I thought this would be an article about a girl setting a restaurant on fire too.

i need to know the race of your date and the old couple so i can get a better idea of the surroundings. it must be important.
Old 12-07-05, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Of all the people i've known who's been a waiter or waitress they've all told me that blacks are the rudest, loudest, and worst tippers overall. So I don't think you are alone in your observation.
Of all the the black people I've spoken to, they've all told me that whites are the most likely to lynch.
Old 12-07-05, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Ruler

Originally Posted by Brain Stew
I don't really think the girl "destroyed" the steakhouse. I was expecting a story about a girl who set fire to a building.
I must admit this was my initial thought when I clicked on this thread. I had this vision of a 4 year old girl walking around with a hatchet and chopping the place down or something.
Old 12-07-05, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by General Zod
I must admit this was my initial thought when I clicked on this thread. I had this vision of a 4 year old girl walking around with a hatchet and chopping the place down or something.
Me too. But we all know it would have to have been a Dutch girl to do that.
Old 12-07-05, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Jaymole
Of all the the black people I've spoken to, they've all told me that whites are the most likely to lynch.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.