DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   4 year old Black girl destroys logans steak house. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/447955-4-year-old-black-girl-destroys-logans-steak-house.html)

j_sutton 12-09-05 01:51 AM


Originally Posted by squidget
I was just wondering because I myself was just trying to paint a picture of the scene.

Don't worry about it, I took care of it for you. A police sketch artist's rendition of the incident, based on eyewitness accounts:

http://www.redstep.net/files/skib.jpg

Giantrobo 12-09-05 01:52 AM

Wow! It's good to see Da Blacks are still so popular! :up:

General Zod 12-09-05 02:11 AM


Originally Posted by j_sutton
Don't worry about it, I took care of it for you. A police sketch artist's rendition of the incident, based on eyewitness accounts:

rotfl rotfl

gnradd21 12-09-05 02:46 AM

rotfl It looks like she also had a Groucho Marx moustache...I'd be upset too if I were her.

This thread is hilarious. I love you all. But sorry Skiblet...I'm personally offended by your bad dancers generalization. Change it immediately to "white guys can't dance" and you're off the hook. ;) Let me cling to the belief that I have some rhythm and know how to shake my booty when necessary. And when intoxicated.

Is it wrong that I immediately had an image of the non-descript "average looking guys" table? :lol: I pictured most of the guys I've dated. One of whom did take me for an intimate dinner at Carson's, a Logan's-like place complete with the tin bucket of peanuts and country music blaring so loud I had to scream my order. Luckily no Godzilla-esque kids on a rampage though.

skiblet 12-09-05 06:51 AM


Originally Posted by j_sutton
Don't worry about it, I took care of it for you. A police sketch artist's rendition of the incident, based on eyewitness accounts:

http://www.redstep.net/files/skib.jpg



rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl


"oh so like, wes don git da stick figure bodies? wha chu sayin, im fat? a'ight i be seein how it is"

Michael Corvin 12-09-05 08:11 AM

Chicken & Watermelon? Score!


Originally Posted by gnradd21
Is it wrong that I immediately had an image of the non-descript "average looking guys" table? :lol: I pictured most of the guys I've dated. One of whom did take me for an intimate dinner at Carson's, a Logan's-like place complete with the tin bucket of peanuts and country music blaring so loud I had to scream my order. Luckily no Godzilla-esque kids on a rampage though.

I pictured white guys with that comb forward haircut with 6 little hairs over the forehead sticking up. You know, that hip original look that 95% of the male population under 20 wear.

Charlie Goose 12-09-05 09:04 AM


Originally Posted by bballing
you should have walked over to their table while the little girl was eating off of someones plate at another table, and taken food off their plates. Of course they would have went ape shit but you could then just point to their little girl doing the same thing.

Why do you say they would've went ape shit?
I guess blacks = apes in your world, right?
RACIST!

I thought we Whites invented crack to keep those people from reproducing. It's not working. :(
Back to the laboratory!

das Monkey 12-09-05 09:18 AM


skiblet

I saw something pretty outrageous tonight at dinner. I took a date to logans (in case you dont know, Logans is a super-trashy peanuts-on-the-floor steakhouse), and we were seated
in the WORST possible spot in the restaurante, next to two tables pushed together of black women, and they
were all getting extremly trashed! They were so loud and obnoxious that i could tell about half the time my date couldnt
even hear what i was saying, because they were laughing so loud. People were staring. I knew that at any minute
the manager would come out and ask them if they would hold it down a bit. But that never happened. They had a little girl with them
about 3-4 years old.

Now also in this section there were 3 other tables, at one table there was a really elderly couple. They couldnt have
possibly looked any nicer. Very elderly, like late 60s early 70s. Like a picture perfect postcard of grandma and grandpa.
They sat beside each other, very close. Not talking, just enjoying their dinner in silence. (or trying to, lol)

At another table there was a large group, having a birthday party. They had cake on the table, and were passing it around.

At the other talbe was a group of average looking guys, just enjoying their steak dinner.


So, about 10 minutes into dinner, the little girl decides to leave the black women, and go sit down at the table with the
elderly couple. I had a front row seat of this whole thing, and she was there at LEAST 20 minutes.. This little girl
would take things off their plate and eat them. She would hand pick the womans croutons off of her salad!
. She stood up on their table once! She took the womans drink away from her
and drank out of it. At one point she took most of the napkins out of their napkin holder and arranged them
for the couple on the table. LOL! They just sat there helpless!! I didnt know what to do, should I say something?
I just couldnt believe my eyes, plus it was really funny, so i just kept watching. Surely the couple would say something
any minute now OR the little girls mom would reign her in.
The black women were so trashed and oblivious to this that they didnt even see it. I think at one point one of the
more obnoxious ones stood up and yelled, "keisha get yo ass over here now". I couldnt believe what was crazier ;
that the couple never did anything, or that the black women would just allow it to go on as normal. The little girl
took her shoes off and used her tiny feet as a makeshift broom to push all the discarded peanut shells TOWARDS
the old couples table. I was like, oh my god, are they really not watching this?

So then she takes a break from them, and walks straight over to the table with the cake grabs a plate of cake off
of their table, and walks back to the black women and sits down and starts eating it. So the mother of that table
with the cake gets up and storms over and says in a bitchy voice " You know, i didnt give her that she just took it!",
to which the black girls mother replied "Aight, whatevah!"

So then after that, the little girl started to pick out choice peanut shells off the floor and take them to the guys table , and leave
them on their table, like presents, and she would turn around and they would laugh and knock them back off. Then
she would repeat the process. They were luckily just leaving so they were spared too much of this. I noticed that FINALLY
our waiter came around and said, "would yo ulike your check?", and i thought, yes please as fast as you can bring it. As i realized that we were the last table left - I was mortified that it would now be our turn

So as we're getting ready to leave, the black women get up and get ready to leave, and the little girl runs over to the
old couple and plops herself right down in their booth, and refuses to move, for at LEAST 4-5 minutes. The mom was like,
"Come Ai-esha letsgo NOW!, you want to stay with these people, aight, fine, i ain play'n wit chu!" Fionally they all left,
and i just felt so bad for that old couple i wantted to go over there and say something to them. . . but just couldnt
think of anything good. Now i feel kinda bad thinking about it, because i think i should have probably stepped up and said
something. But it was just too crazy, and funny.

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/4...o20kill5tk.jpg
Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl ...

... now imagine she's White.

das

skiblet 12-09-05 09:36 AM


Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
Why do you say they would've went ape shit?
I guess blacks = apes in your world, right?
RACIST!

I thought we Whites invented crack to keep those people from reproducing. It's not working. :(
Back to the laboratory!


that was so bad i might actually have to take one point AWAY from the white team.

:sad:

Y2K Falcon 12-09-05 09:37 AM


Originally Posted by MrKen
OK, True Story:

About three months ago, I was at a Thai resturaunt for dinner. Family of four is sitting in the booth next to me, and the younger kid, who is at most 4 years old, and quite possibly younger, is sitting there sounding out every word on the menu and then every sign in the place. I have to say, it was a little annoying; "Gif-t Ker-ti-fikitts Ahh-vayl-ah-bull... Der-ink Sap-par-oh..."

Well, I for one, congratulate the kid for trying to learn another language. Some of them Thai words are pretty long... :up:

I, personally, don't eat that stuff, but I sure would like to try some of that "ahh-vayl-ah-bull". Sounds tasty!!! :drool:

Xander 12-09-05 10:25 AM


Originally Posted by skiblet
yes, im a guy. Im straight. whats that got to do with anything.

Sorry, I was confusing you with squidget, I think. In any event, I was reading all your posts with a female tone in mind. It just skews me to switch them over to a male perspective. :)

And sorry, intoxicated white women can't dance either. :)

mosquitobite 12-09-05 10:42 AM


Originally Posted by das Monkey
http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/4...o20kill5tk.jpg
Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl ...

... now imagine she's White.

das


Love that movie! Matthew... :drool:

DodgingCars 12-09-05 10:54 AM

Some of my best friends are black!

Charlie Goose 12-09-05 12:37 PM

By the way, I've been to a Logan's Steakhouse in Orlando. The food wasn't any good. In fact, I was wishing for a little black girl to come take some of it away.

DRG 12-09-05 12:57 PM

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5811/skiblet2bq.jpg

skiblet 12-09-05 04:41 PM

rotfl


those apaches have NO chance, their rotor blades are gonna get tangled up in her hair

NotThatGuy 12-09-05 05:39 PM


Originally Posted by DodgingCars
Some of my best friends are black!

I bet you don't have as many black friends as THESE people!

-p

Brent L 12-09-05 05:50 PM


Originally Posted by C_Fletch
In the words of a great, black, wise man:
"Can't we all just get along."

You forgot the description, so I fixed it for ya. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skiblet, where exactly are you from?

(I'd like to know where the mythical troll race resides, that's all.)

DVD Polizei 12-09-05 06:03 PM

I'd comment about a stupid white family, but then I'd be shamed by my black friends, telling me that all white people are not dumb and stupid, and have retarded kids.

mike7162 12-09-05 06:08 PM

I saw a white child kick his father in the nads while sitting in a shopping cart and scream "I hate you, you bastard!" because he woudn't buy him a candy bar.

I saw a latino child slap her mother on the ass because she wouldn't respond to her repeated calls of "Mommy"

I saw a black child walk down an aisle in a supermarket and systematically knock down every item he could get his hand on

I saw two asian children (twins maybe) run in circles in a very crowded and active restaurant parking lot

I witnessed each of these events, and in each instance, the parents did nothing.
Young, old, black,white, brown or yellow. I think we can agree on one thing.

Kids suck.

Darknite39 12-09-05 06:20 PM


Originally Posted by mike7162
I saw two asian children (twins maybe) run in circles in a very crowded and active restaurant parking lot.

They all look alike, don't they? :rolleyes:

NotThatGuy 12-09-05 06:29 PM


Originally Posted by mike7162
I saw a white child kick his father in the nads while sitting in a shopping cart and scream "I hate you, you bastard!" because he woudn't buy him a candy bar.

I saw a latino child slap her mother on the ass because she wouldn't respond to her repeated calls of "Mommy"

I saw a black child walk down an aisle in a supermarket and systematically knock down every item he could get his hand on

I saw two asian children (twins maybe) run in circles in a very crowded and active restaurant parking lot

I witnessed each of these events, and in each instance, the parents did nothing.
Young, old, black,white, brown or yellow. I think we can agree on one thing.

Kids suck.

Dude....it is still available (http://www.breederssuck.com/) GRAB IT!!! ;)

-p

Ovid 12-09-05 07:20 PM


Originally Posted by mike7162
I saw a latino child slap her mother on the ass because she wouldn't respond to her repeated calls of "Mommy"

Go on... :eyebrow:

bballing 12-11-05 12:49 AM


Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
Why do you say they would've went ape shit?
I guess blacks = apes in your world, right?
RACIST!

I thought we Whites invented crack to keep those people from reproducing. It's not working. :(
Back to the laboratory!

IM NOT RACIST!!!! My best friend is black!!!

bballing 12-11-05 12:53 AM


Originally Posted by mike7162
I saw a white child kick his father in the nads while sitting in a shopping cart and scream "I hate you, you bastard!" because he woudn't buy him a candy bar.

I saw a latino child slap her mother on the ass because she wouldn't respond to her repeated calls of "Mommy"

I saw a black child walk down an aisle in a supermarket and systematically knock down every item he could get his hand on

I saw two asian children (twins maybe) run in circles in a very crowded and active restaurant parking lot

I witnessed each of these events, and in each instance, the parents did nothing.
Young, old, black,white, brown or yellow. I think we can agree on one thing.

Kids suck.


Bad parents suck.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.