Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help finding a thread

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 10-09-05, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. I am currently pursuing a Master of Science in marketing and in my consumer behavior class, I have been given an assignment to perform a study on any particular kind of consumer obsession or addiction. Of course I choose none other than DVD buying obsession! I remember about a week or two ago seeing a thread on this very subject including a link to an article on consumer obsessions. I tried using the search feature to find it however I have been unsuccessful. I would appreciate it if somebody could help me find it.

Thanks!
Old 10-09-05, 10:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

If you want obsession....look no farther than HERE and HERE
Old 10-10-05, 12:18 AM

Haha those are actually great threads, thank you very much for pointing them out for me, I will definitely use them as resources. However, there is still that one thread that I am trying to find. I forgot what it was called exactly. Could anybody help??

Thanks!
Old 10-10-05, 12:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I am king of the search engines

Compulsive Shopping Carries a Heavy Price

in your paper try not to make me out to be to crazy
Old 10-10-05, 11:34 AM

Cameron, you are a hero...thank you so much! Well eventually once I get myself deeper into the material, I might begin to conduct more primary research throughout the boards, possibly through poles, open interviews, or maybe private e-mail interviews. I will probably need to get many quotes, so once I find out more on what I need to do, you'll be sure to know haha.

Frank