Funny police video of a tasing that was well deserved

Other Talk "Otterville"

Old 06-01-05, 03:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Working in the "evil" pharmaceutical industry booga booga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch the video of the stop and subsequent arrest! I think that she had it coming to her.
Link to video.
Link to actual story.

White cop, black woman. Hmmmm. What's the line on a lawsuit?
Old 06-01-05, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 799 Likes on 563 Posts
Text book use for the Taser.
Old 06-01-05, 03:32 PM

Hmmm....wonder if she tries to sass the police again?
Old 06-01-05, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yup. Bet she thinks twice about mouthing off to the cops in the future. Bitch got exactly what she deserved. She wouldn't even get off the cellphone when the cop had his tazer aimed at her.
Old 06-01-05, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice, made my day. Cops take a lot of crap and some of it is deserved, but people like this need to learn some respect for the police and for people around them.

The race card is not going to save her ass on this one.
Old 06-01-05, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by darkside
Nice, made my day. Cops take a lot of crap and some of it is deserved, but people like this need to learn some respect for the police and for people around them.

Amen to that man. I would have given the bitch a third one just for kicks.
Old 06-01-05, 03:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
saw this on the news last night and LMAO
Old 06-01-05, 03:55 PM
Banned

dumb bitch
Old 06-01-05, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Spanky BananaPants
Yup. Bet she thinks twice about mouthing off to the cops in the future. Bitch got exactly what she deserved. She wouldn't even get off the cellphone when the cop had his tazer aimed at her.
exactly. that video was great.
Old 06-01-05, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Of course the officer was racist because he stopped her for going 17 miles over the speed limit, and it was a non-emergency to get her nails done no less.. What if she would have killed someone because she had to get some polish on her nails
Old 06-01-05, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

She definitely got what she deserved.

Slightly OT, but the video got me thinking.. do you have to pull over for an unmarked car? I thought I read somewhere a while ago that unmarked cars aren't supposed to make traffic stops. Am I wrong? I remember reading somewhere that if an unmarked car tries to pull you over, you should call 911 to confirm that it is a legitamite police officer, and not some psycho murderer or something.
Old 06-01-05, 04:35 PM

That was too much.

Police brutality I say
Old 06-01-05, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by I.Flores
That was too much.

Police brutality I say
I hope this was a attempt at sarcasm...cuz if you are...then HELL ya! That was the EPITOMY of Police brutality. All PD's should have to go to sensitivity training and give up their guns, cuffs and badges. THey should only be allowed to use verbal judo and break a persons will with kindness.

Christ this woman's whining is beyond belief

"Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhhh.....OHHHHHHHHHHHH....."talk about milking it for all it's worth. It sounds like she's giving birth to a litter of puppies. ONce the tazer's off, the pain is instantly gone.... maybe it was phantom pain.
Old 06-01-05, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Stupid crybaby.

"Stop it now, we've been tazed before and it isn't that bad"
Old 06-01-05, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Ruler

Received 633 Likes on 392 Posts
That made my day!
Old 06-01-05, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

hahaha she was so milking that with her screaming.
Old 06-01-05, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Lethal Nemesis
She definitely got what she deserved.

Slightly OT, but the video got me thinking.. do you have to pull over for an unmarked car? I thought I read somewhere a while ago that unmarked cars aren't supposed to make traffic stops. Am I wrong? I remember reading somewhere that if an unmarked car tries to pull you over, you should call 911 to confirm that it is a legitamite police officer, and not some psycho murderer or something.
There all sorts of unmarked cars that make traffic stops in Phoenix and on the freeways. I think the rule of thumb is that if an unmarked car attempts a stop, you can request for a marked car.
Old 06-01-05, 05:28 PM
DAC
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Zap!
Old 06-01-05, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 152 Likes on 112 Posts
Are you sure they didn't taze a zoo animal? Can people make those sounds?

Whatever was tazed, it's definitely going to contact the nearest attorney.

Ok, wait I heard someone speaking english. Apparently she was driving while suspended as well? Jesus, what a dumbass.

Last edited by DVD Polizei; 06-01-05 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-01-05, 05:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Deftones
There all sorts of unmarked cars that make traffic stops in Phoenix and on the freeways. I think the rule of thumb is that if an unmarked car attempts a stop, you can request for a marked car.
Meaning you have to pull over first, and then make the request? Or can you just slow down, make some sort of acknowledgement to the unmarked car, and call 911 without stopping?

I think the article I read was a couple years back and it was about women pulling over for unmarked cars that turned out to be rapists posing as cops or something. I dunno.
Old 06-01-05, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

You have to stop completely before requesting another car on the scene. Otherwise, it's technically a pursuit. Just keep your doors locked and window cracked enough for the officer to hear you.
Old 06-01-05, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Lethal Nemesis
Meaning you have to pull over first, and then make the request? Or can you just slow down, make some sort of acknowledgement to the unmarked car, and call 911 without stopping?

I think the article I read was a couple years back and it was about women pulling over for unmarked cars that turned out to be rapists posing as cops or something. I dunno.
You have to stop. But you do not have to exit your vehicle. Simply crack the window and request for a marked car.
Old 06-01-05, 06:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 902 Likes on 606 Posts
Ok, here's the thing. <b>While I don't have a problem with what they did</b> I do know that being pulled over by a cop can be a scary thing. You don't know what's going to happen and when the cop is yelling at you to do this and that you can get all freaked out. I've seen it a thousand times on COPS where the officer is barking orders and the person is confused, scared, and nervous and they get things wrong. Instead of putting their hand up they put them on their head for example. Also, she may have felt that having someone on the other line was some kind of "safety" as far as having another person as a kind of witness.

But again, I don't have problem with what they did. Better her than me.
Old 06-01-05, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

What's even scarier, is that this woman was driving quite fast, and seemed to be oblivious to others' safety and oblivious to cops pulling her over. Then the cop repeated the same phrase, "Step out of the car or I will taze you" like what, 6-9 times? And she still didn't do anything? Man, she's from a different planet. If a cop told me step out of the car or he would taze me, hell I'd do it the first time he'd mention it. I'm not in a position to argue.
Old 06-01-05, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 902 Likes on 606 Posts
Originally Posted by DVD Polizei
What's even scarier, is that this woman was driving quite fast, and seemed to be oblivious to others' safety and oblivious to cops pulling her over. Then the cop repeated the same phrase, "Step out of the car or I will taze you" like what, 6-9 times? And she still didn't do anything? Man, she's from a different planet. If a cop told me step out of the car or he would taze me, hell I'd do it the first time he'd mention it. I'm not in a position to argue.

Same here.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.