Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Liz Claiborne: "Lucky You" Availability?

Old 05-21-05, 01:45 AM

Liz Claiborne: "Lucky You" Availability?

Whatup everybody? Just wondering if any cologne afficianados knew if stores still carry Liz Claiborne's "Lucky You" for men.

Found my old bottle a week ago and wanted to buy a fresh one.

Also, if you smelled it, what did you all think about it? Most everyone I know like it except for a few reviewers online. (Yes, I read a review about it out of curiousity!)
Old 05-21-05, 08:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

we don't even shower much less use fancy perfumes.. welcome to the board
Old 05-21-05, 08:52 AM
Cool New Member

"Created by Liz Claiborne in 2000, Lucky You is a sharp, woody, mossy fragrance. It is the must-have fragrance of the New Economy. An intriguing aldehydic accord of Tamarind and Cotton Flower is ingeniously combined with addictive musks to create a sensational easy-to-wear cologne. Its vintage green glass bottle evokes the Lucky aura."

It's sold under the "Lucky Brand", try the Lucky stores - or it's sold at most online perfume stores.
Old 05-21-05, 09:19 AM
Banned

Hmm.... I'm never really understood cologne. Well, I understand the idea, just not the whole "how to choose one". Do you just go around smelling them and see what smells good? They all spell the same to me. How do you know what to buy?

It doesn't really matter, though. My girlfriend is allergic to most aldehyde frangrances, so I can't wear one anyway. Plus, after 4 years, she's lucky if I wash my clothes before she comes over.

Reminds me of a guy in college who would wash his clothes once every 3 or 4 wears. In between, he would Febreeze them. I bet that's an interesting cologne.

Note: guy was not me.
Old 05-21-05, 12:10 PM
Suspended

I wear whatever the ladies like, even if I don't like the smell, its all about what they like.