DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Help me find a certain Ice Cube Tray (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/410873-help-me-find-certain-ice-cube-tray.html)

AudioWizard 02-21-05 06:40 PM

Help me find a certain Ice Cube Tray
 
Ok, this may seem trivial but I've been looking for a certain type of ice cube trays for awhile now and have come up empty.

What i'm looking for is a tray that makes small little disk that looks like skipping stones.

Any help from the Otter find these online would be great.

FinkPish 02-21-05 06:56 PM

http://store.addedtouch.us/1906.html

Something like that or shallower?

Edit: actually, you could always just add less water to make them smaller.

AudioWizard 02-21-05 07:02 PM

Kind of...these ones were the size about of a nickle and about twice as deep.

Numanoid 02-21-05 07:40 PM

http://www.hiponline.com/artist/musi...e-bio_tile.jpghttp://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/trey-parker.jpg

AudioWizard 02-21-05 07:43 PM


Almost, just not so black though.

NotThatGuy 02-21-05 08:27 PM

My aunt made Ice Shot Glasses during our last x-mas dinner. Lemon drops with 3 generations of the fam....now THOSE are family memories. :)

-pedagogue

FinkPish 02-21-05 08:27 PM


Originally Posted by AudioWizard
Kind of...these ones were the size about of a nickle and about twice as deep.

Like a Midget Tray?

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/thestora...icecubtra.html

TheNightFlier 02-21-05 08:38 PM

I thought this might've been part of the Ebay treasure hunt.

AudioWizard 02-21-05 11:03 PM


Originally Posted by FinkPish

These are really close. But one ones i'm talking about look like little circles and not cubes.

MitzEclipse 02-21-05 11:10 PM

How about Gucci Ice Cube Trays ;)
http://www.engadget.com/entry/8785793045856660/

HN 02-22-05 12:05 PM

Ice Cube and Tré

http://im.edirectory.co.uk/products/...cdr13188se.jpg

Green Jello 02-22-05 12:16 PM


Originally Posted by pedagogue
My aunt made Ice Shot Glasses during our last x-mas dinner. Lemon drops with 3 generations of the fam....now THOSE are family memories. :)

-pedagogue

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/SHOROX_KITS.htm

kantonburg 02-22-05 02:15 PM


Originally Posted by AudioWizard
Ok, this may seem trivial but I've been looking for a certain type of ice cube trays for awhile now and have come up empty.

What i'm looking for is a tray that makes small little disk that looks like skipping stones.

Any help from the Otter find these online would be great.


I'm curious as to why. Just preference?

AudioWizard 02-22-05 03:14 PM


Originally Posted by kantonburg
I'm curious as to why. Just preference?

Probably because I love crushed ice, but not the kind from the frig, and this is pretty close.

AudioWizard 02-22-05 05:36 PM

I just found one on Ebay. Looks like i'm going to have to spend 15 dollars or so for it.

http://i21.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/47/71/d9_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...875905515&rd=1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.