Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Poker 2/15

Other Talk "Otterville"

Celebrity Poker 2/15

Old 02-16-05, 12:27 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Celebrity Poker 2/15

camryn
Spoiler:
folds a king high diamond flush because she asks colin if he has a diamond and he swears he doesn't (telling the truth) but she thinks that's a tell that he does have a diamond

she then folded the next hand pre flop which made both dave foley and phil gordon go nuts but I missed the cards she folded
Old 02-16-05, 01:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
and now colin is playing the worst poker ever
Old 02-16-05, 02:32 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And yet...
Spoiler:
he somehow came out on top with a suckout on the river to bounce Camryn to win the silver coin.
Old 02-16-05, 03:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That was the absolute worst and more enervating play I've ever seen from Colin Quinn. Like playing with some of my friends.

And Camryn(sp?) just never learned the lesson of betting just enough to keep your opponent in on a sure thing. She seemed to always push all in or bet so high to push everyone else out.
Old 02-16-05, 10:39 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

She made several critical errors. The biggest of course was not realizing that she had that K-high flush. With Colin having made a straight (and being a bad player), he probably would have called any bet from her and she'd have cleaned up.

Then, the few times she had a monster, she played them way too aggressively and scared everyone away.

Oh yeah, and Kevin's QQ being cracked by a friggin' 64o is a crime worthy of death. Because he didn't just limp in with that hand, he called a HUGE raise.

But I think we can all look forward to Colin making an early exit at the championship table, ala Dennis Rodman.

Last edited by Professor Frink; 02-16-05 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-18-05, 10:11 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 121 Likes on 85 Posts
Colin = almost every online poker player. Jesus, that was painful to watch.
Old 02-18-05, 11:28 AM
Suspended

Old 02-18-05, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

And what was with those facial ticks and grimaces? Was he constipated or something?