Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Free WSOP main event satellite!

Old 01-10-05, 06:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Free WSOP main event satellite!

Check out the new poker source online promotion:

Poker Source Online is excited to announce our newest website, www.freewsop.com The World Series of Poker is the biggest tournament in poker where amatuer have won $5,000,000 and $2,500,000 the past two years respectively. Now you have an opportunity to go to the World Series of Poker 100% free of charge and have a shot at the expected prize pool of OVER $50,000,000. Thatís right, sign up for one of our partner poker rooms through FreeWSOP.com and you could be going to the World Series of Poker in July 100% FREE. This is an all-expenses paid trip that includes the $10,000 entry, airfare, hotel accommodations, spending money, and more!

You can find complete details at www.freewsop.com to clear up a few of the early common questions:

- To get an entry to one of the satellite tournaments, you must sign up, through PSO, for a partner room in which you donít already have an account OR you can spend 10,000 PSO Points on an entry. We will be adding that item to the store very soon.

- Itís one or the other. Meaning, that if you want to sign up for Party Poker itís via Poker Source Online OR Instant Bankroll OR FreeWSOP.com.

- We are guaranteeing at least one trip per month. This means we will be giving away a minimun of 5 WSOP trips NO MATTER WHAT!
Old 01-11-05, 10:19 PM

For those that don't know, Pokersource online is a great Poker bonus/referral site. I've gotten so much free stuff from them. Their service and promotions are the best.
Old 01-11-05, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ok. I'll bite.

You will receive one tournament entry for each poker room you sign up and complete the requirements for.
What are the requirements?
Old 01-12-05, 02:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Different for each sites. I think all of them are deposit min $100.

Party/Absolute = 250 raked hands
TGC = 1200 brps
GPP = something APs
Old 01-28-05, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Just spoke with pso, under 50 have registered so far. First tourney in Mar, should be less than 125 people. wow, wish I could go.
Old 01-30-05, 07:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I get the feeeling that a lot of you on this board are out of luck, because you have accounts at a bunch of those participating sites already?

I'm only signed up at 2 of them, so I think I might go for it. Not necessarily all of the rest, but at least one or two. I can easily swing the minimum requirements at one or two.
Old 02-04-05, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well, I completed my Absolute Poker obligation (and am actually up about $80!). Barring any unforeseen conflicts, I will be there for the first tournament on Feb. 12. Now it's time to sign up at another sponsor so I can earn another ticket.

I wonder if I might actually have a slight, teeny-tiny, miniscule shot at this... only because a lot of experienced online players are already signed up at a bunch of places and aren't eligible for this promotion.
Old 02-04-05, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

You will have a good shot. Probably only 50 people for the 1st one, anybody can get get lucky!
Old 02-04-05, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

And even if I don't win, a few of the other top spots get a nice cash prize.