Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

What makes a person fun to drink or party with?

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 01-07-05, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of personality does it for you?

When you wanna have fun what kind of people do you want around you? A big crowd, just one or two friends?

Do you like crazy behavior or quieter, introspective talking? Drunken action? Game playing with the opposite sex?

Or would you prefer to just stay home alone?
Old 01-07-05, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Girls that start dancing with each other in a suggestive manner after only a few drinks are always fun to drink and party with.
Old 01-07-05, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Tits usually do it for me.
Old 01-07-05, 10:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What kind of personality does it for you? Cool, calm and collected (like myself).

When you wanna have fun what kind of people do you want around you? A big crowd, just one or two friends? Just a few of my friends most of the time. I was never a fan of hanging out with big crowds of people. The game in your next question is easier to play with a few people.

Do you like crazy behavior or quieter, introspective talking? Drunken action? Game playing with the opposite sex? Quiet, introspective talking? Nope, not me. That's better suited for the Sunday afternoon tea and crumpets types. Game playing w/ the females is a fun game to play. When it's guys night out (me and 2 or 3 friends) it's usually a game that we're pretty good at.

Or would you prefer to just stay home alone? I'd say that I drink one or two nights per week. I practically never stay in and drink at home (though I do have a wet bar well-stocked w/ bourbon and scotch that I often use for an early drink).
Old 01-07-05, 11:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I can hang out with almost any personality type, as long as I can get along with them as a person. Im a happy drunk.

When you wanna have fun what kind of people do you want around you? A big crowd, just one or two friends? I am usually with a small group of friends, but end up knowing quite a few people where Im at.

Do you like crazy behavior or quieter, introspective talking? Drunken action? Game playing with the opposite sex? I like some crazy behavior. But not overly obnoxious. Although, I know I have been the obnoxious one on several occasions. I am also one of the ones that will get out on the dancefloor and start dancing promiscuously with my girl friends. Not big on drinking games anymore since I graduated from high school...12 years ago.

Or would you prefer to just stay home alone? I dont drink much at home, unless its before going out or having a couple glasses of wine. But I think thats because I go out as much as I do.
Old 01-07-05, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I tend to prefer people who are a bit more talkative, so that we can keep a conversation going.

When you wanna have fun what kind of people do you want around you? A big crowd, just one or two friends?
I prefer a smaller group of people I know.

Do you like crazy behavior or quieter, introspective talking? Drunken action? Game playing with the opposite sex?
I like being around people with spontanious behavior...adventurous behavior, because otherwise the spontinaity would not be there.

Or would you prefer to just stay home alone?
I can't begin to count the number of nights I have stayed at home alone instead of going out with some friends. I am quite an introverted person, and it is often times difficult to gather the initiative to go out.
Old 01-07-05, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I am a shut in.
Old 01-07-05, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

People that can leap over trash cans four times taller than them in a single bound are always fun.
Old 01-07-05, 12:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

What kind of personality does it for you?- sarcastic, slightly dirty and enjoys pushing people (verbally) a little.

When you wanna have fun what kind of people do you want around you? A big crowd, just one or two friends?- depends on the mood, usually I prefer about 25-50 people type situations.

Do you like crazy behavior or quieter, introspective talking? Drunken action? Game playing with the opposite sex?- I enjoy a little insanity when truly drunk. In non-drunk situations, congeniality. Introspective talk is almost always annoying to me.

Or would you prefer to just stay home alone?- when I was younger, definitely not. Now, I don't mind sitting on my ass so much.
Old 01-07-05, 01:46 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

One acquaintance I've hung out a couple times with is a nice, normal guy sober.

But once he gets buzzed, he becomes really generous, insisting on buying round after round. He also makes really stupid bets, and is quite easy to take advantage of in that state. fun fun FUN.
Old 01-07-05, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Buford T Pusser

Usually girls who I think I have a shot getting laid with!!!!!!
Old 01-07-05, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Being married with a family has decreased my chances to drink & party but I always enjoyed partying with people who would pass out. We could hang them over the back of a chair or sofa so we could flip cigarettes and coins into their plumber's crack.

Edited for the last time, I promise. You'd think I was drunk when I posted this.

Last edited by freudguy; 01-07-05 at 02:31 PM.