DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Post your DISASTROUS DATE experiences - (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/398904-post-your-disastrous-date-experiences.html)

skiblet 12-04-04 09:48 AM

Post your DISASTROUS DATE experiences -

This is inspired from the Walt Disney World trainwreck date posted by GregX-

I would like to hear more, really. It would make me feel better that other people out there, other than myself, occasionally just go down in flames. My recent one with was with Anorexia Girl, but ill post another here -

Short story-

I went out a couple of years ago to meet these two girls from online. We met at applebees, and both of them were HOT. I knew, right off the bat that I was out of my league, and had less than 1 % chance. But still I tried to act like a gentleman, and just be cool about it all, and try to have a nice dinner with them. So, about 10 minutes into the date, and before any food had arrived or anything, I excused myself to go to the restroom. Christ i wasnt in there but 2 minutes and fixed my hair, and took a leak. when i got out they were both gone. 2 minutes !

jfoobar 12-04-04 09:58 AM

IBT "well one time me and a friend went to Applebee's to meet this guy from online" joke post.

To be honest, I have never had a nightmare date. I have always been fairly selective with the women I ask out and usually only ask out women I have gotten to know pretty well first. I have had a couple of semi-blind dates that were uncomfortable and dull since one or both of us had obviously decided that we were not interested from the get-go, but none of those ended up being anything more than a unfortunate waste of time and in both instances we saw the evening through.

Disastrous relationships are another story. :lol:

Hokeyboy 12-04-04 10:36 AM

I'll never forget this as long as I live:

I got set up on a blind-date with a girl who my friends assured me was "absolutely gorgeous". So we meet up on South Beach for dinner. Well, she indeed had a staggeringly pretty face. She also had a body like an oversized bowling pin. She must have been 5'2 and weighed a good 170 pounds, with about 90% of it from the waist down. Furthermore, she went on and on about how meeting me was so unusual for her because, and I quote, "[she] generally only dated really good-looking guys."

What pissed me off was that I ended up sleeping with her a few times anyhow. She was mean, arrogant, grossly smug, and had an ass the size of Rhode Island, but damn if I wasn't somehow completely enraptured by her.

skiblet 12-04-04 10:43 AM

Sorry but i dont see the problem? Pretty face, nice big ass ?

I would have tapped it and slapped it.

Hokeyboy 12-04-04 10:51 AM

Big, yes. Nice? Not really.

Don't get me wrong, I love a juicy trunk. But this wasn't a sweet bubble butt; this booty was freakin' enormous. As in, massively disproprtionate. As in, it created its own gravity field. All we needed was a projector, a speaker, and a car and we would have had a drive-in theater.

Plus, she was really skinny from the waist up... it was like they combined two different body-types entirely.

jaelliot 12-04-04 11:23 AM

Took a girl to a hockey game and had a few drinks while there. For some reason these did not hit the old bladder until we were in the parking lot to leave, and when it hit, it hit hard. It was too late to go back in and the only place to go was a fastfood place in a strip mall across the parking lot. I tossed her my keys, asked her to pull over ther and I sprinted to the joint, blew in hit the bathroom and in the process could not get my pants undone in time and made a little bit of wee wee in them. OOOPS!

This left a wet spot on my tan pants about the size of a baseball. I cleaned up the best I could and when I came out with my jacket pulled down covering the stain (I hope) she was sitting outside in the passenger seat. I hopped in and she said "you really must have had to go, I went in and used the restroom and back out." I just said yeah, with a half smile. Needless to say there was no walk to the door when I dropped her off right after.

skiblet 12-04-04 11:57 AM

I had the exact same thing happen to me once. I went to see my girlfriend in DC one weekend and while i was there a bunch of her friends all went out to a club, and i went with them. While there, I had several drinks and just didnt feel the need to go, so i didnt. after a while one of her friends starting getting really bitchy and said she wanted to go home and insisted we leave immediately. THEN i had to go, but for some reason thought it would be better not to say anything to make her mad.

On the way home, there was a horrible traffic jam. I had to pee so bad that I thought for sure my bladder would just rip open. I actually began to sweat. I was doing my very very best to just hold it in and look normal. I was trying to make a good impression and just look good in front of 3 ladies, but I knew that I would die if i had to wait 5 more minutes. so finally , when we were about 1/4 from her house, and i just couldnt hold it any longer i pulled the car over, threw the door open and pissed like a racehorse right there on the side of the road. Her friend was offended and said, "wow thanks for a great night, and walked home"

Sloth911 12-04-04 12:04 PM

I may have typed this before but couldn't find it...

Met w/ a match.com girl in a parking lot. She told me my car was a "piece of crap" in the parking lot (3000 GT) so I should ride in her Acura (Honda civic type). She must have wrote me off as a "fat loser" immediately because in the car ride to the bar/grill for dinner she was playing/signing to some opera crap, and dusting off the dash of her car cause "I like things clean" it was already spotless.

She turned 21 1 month ago, I was 24. We grab a few beers, and she starts bumping/grinding on me, which was rather odd, since it WAS NOT a bar that you dance in, and NO ONE else was doing it, so I just laughed at her. After 3 beers she was visibly drunk.

She saw a guy and said "I think he is gay, and would be a perfect match for my friend, let me go talk to him" so she went to talk to him, this was obvious ploy to talk to someone else instead of me, at this point I WOULD have left, except that she drove me their...

Next, I ran into someone I went to college with, and I talked to them for awhile, this whole time she was flirting it up with this table of guys, eventually ending up sitting on some guys lap...

After I was done talking with the random friend fro college, I went into a room that had a phone/cig machine/etc and called a buddy, explained that this drunk match.com girl was practically screwing this guy at the table, and I needed a ride home...

than, this random girl comes up to me, and say "hey come sit down" turns out that these 3 girls, 2 guys at this table were friends with the other 2 guys my "date" was flirting with, they felt "bad for me" and wanted to know "what was happening" so I made up some cock and bull story about random blind dates, and how they were bad...

Fortunately, I had a good time chatting with the 3 girls, as most women tend to love teachers, and hear all about why I "like" to work with kids...

So, this lunatic girl ended up staying till the bar closed at 2, and we left when they started flickering the lights.... THANK GOD I thought, now this drunken girl will get pulled over or I will finally get back to my car...

than she starts this monkeyesque mating ritual on the sidewalk w/ one of the two guys, so I pull the one guy aside and say " I will give you her phone number, if you get your friend to leave her alone, so I can go home" he says "ok" so, I give the number, which she OVER hears, and starts yelling her number out for everyone to hear, at this point the cops that are looking for drunkenness start to take interest to this girl yelling on the sidewalk...

Thankfully, she shut up, and the cops left us alone, she eventually kissed some guy for awhile on the sidewalk, than took me back to my car...

Worst date ever.

skiblet 12-04-04 12:09 PM

Yeh, but was she hot?

Deftones 12-04-04 12:21 PM

I have one that goes more into two actually.

I went to prom with this chick. Had everything set up, all nice. Prom sucked and the whole night pretty much blew. Had a room all set up, and we ended up falling asleep watching tv. :(

Fast forward to about a month later. I call the girl and ask her to come to this party a friend was having. I had been dating this girl for about 4 months, so I figured we were exclusive. When she shows up to the party, she comes with some no-neck beefhead. Someone told me she had arrived, but I didn't know she came w/ someone else. So I go to greet her, see the guy, say "hey thanks for showing up with another guy" and walk away without another word. Never spoke to her after that. :lol:

NORML54601 12-04-04 12:28 PM

I've never really had a disastrous date, but I did run into some of my firends one night when I was out with a homely chick that I never would have told them about. I still get shit for fucking her, and this was 3 years ago.

indianajdp 12-04-04 02:00 PM

Easy. My Junior Year Prom(s).

I had met this girl a few months prior and we immediately clicked and started dating. Prob was she went to another HS in Ft. Wayne so it was a bit tough, but we managed.

As Prom season neared things cooled a bit, but nothing I was concerned about.

The night of her Prom we did everything she wanted to do and it was a decent time. Even though I knew next-to-noone I kept my best face on and stayed interested in everyone and everything.

Next week was my Prom and it was the exact opposite.

She was blase at dinner and even more uninterested at the Prom. Finally, about 90 minutes in we have the following exchange...and yes I remember it verbatim because to this day I'm still scratching my head:

She: I have to go to the bathroom
Me: Okay...it's over there. I'll meet you right back here.
She: No...I need to go at my house.
Me: What?
She: Seriously. It will take me so long to get out of the dress I'd feel more comfortable in my own bathroom.

What the hell do you say to that? So I got in the car and drove her ass home. The bigger dilemma facing me was that my mom was working the after-Prom festivities and I decided I had to go, so I did. I'll never forget the look on my friends' faces (and my mom) when I walked thru that door on my own. But I had a great "support" group and wound up having a pretty damn good time.

Fast forward two years later on the Campus of Indiana University. I'm playing volleyball outside the dorms and guess who I see? I figure she is probably visiting a friend there and not in my dorm. A week later there she is at breakfast. I figure I can at least avoid her the majority of the time and hopefully not see her much on a campus of 40,000.

I go to my lit class the first day and guess who is in it?
Then, the lab class is the next night (10 students) and guess who is in that?

She eventually wound up apologizing profusely for being such a bitch that night and we ended up pretty good friends. In fact, we even worked together in the advertising department of the campus paper for two years.

Hokeyboy 12-04-04 02:31 PM

pics?

skiblet 12-04-04 02:37 PM

Did you nail her, or not ?

and...

pics ?

Giantrobo 12-04-04 03:46 PM

I don't date. I go right from Casual Friends into serious relationships. :(

The concept of dating a variety of women freely is foreign to me.

Gizmo 12-04-04 04:08 PM

Originally posted by Giantrobo
I don't date. I go right from Casual Friends into serious relationships. :(

The concept of dating a variety of women freely is foreign to me.

I do the same thing! Screw dating.

kvrdave 12-04-04 04:19 PM

Never had a nightmare like you losers describe. :lol:

In college I asked a tall gal out. She was about 6'2" so she was just about an inch shorter than me. I liked the idea of going out with a tall gal. Anyway, we decide to see a movie. We had heard about a new movie that ought to be great....The Silence of the Lambs. A little uncomfortable for a first date, but it shouldn't be bad.....except, I have a nervouse habit where I laugh at violence, etc. in movies. So as people would die, get tortured, etc., I would snicker quietly, but she could hear. She obviously thought I was a wack job, and didn't say on word on the way home. Got her back to her dorm, and she just basically gave me a polite "half-wave" and took off.

I didn't even get to eat her liver :(

muggins 12-04-04 07:37 PM

I don't have any disastrous date experiences to share...

Of course, that is probably due to the fact that I have never been on a date.

:lol:

tha_dvd_man 12-04-04 08:41 PM

Originally posted by muggins
I don't have any disastrous date experiences to share...

Of course, that is probably due to the fact that I have never been on a date.

:lol:

Same here, minus the laughing smiley.

al_bundy 12-04-04 08:47 PM

one time i was on a date with a freaky black chick and i was sure i was going to get some. i was at her house. then her alcoholic friend came over and ruined the whole date.

Breakfast with Girls 12-04-04 10:51 PM

She started discussing books of the Bible at dinner. Actually, the date itself wasn't all that bad since she seduced me later that night, but I regretted it later when the stalking began.

Edit: Wait, strike that. There was a worse one, in high school. I went to some dance with a cute girl (friend-of-a-friend that I had never met before) who, it turns out, had absolutely rank breath. When she called me later, I gave her the benefit of the doubt about the breath thing and went out with her again. Not only did she have bad breath <i>again</i>, when I arrived at her house she brought me inside to meet her parents, whereupon her father and I had one of the most awkward conversations in my life. Needless to say, I didn't kiss her goodnight, and I didn't go out with her again.

Kevin Phillips 12-04-04 11:07 PM

When I was in high-school I had the standard crappy minimum wage job. However, there was a really hot-looking coworker, who was about 19 at the time, was a bit of a flake, but was pretty nice to me. After a few months, I quit. A while later, I lost contact with her.

A few years later, I decided her 21st birthday was a good excuse to try and re-establish contact, so I gave her a call. She told me she had recently broken up with her boyfriend (YES!!!). She asked me if I would take her to see Charlie Daniels, who was doing a show at a local theater. I, of course, jumped at the opportunity, thinking I might have a chance with her.

I picked her up and got to the show. While waiting in line to buy the tickets, she started flirting with two guys in line behind us. Right after we got inside, she disappeared with one of them for about an hour.

After the show, she asked me if I'd take her and the two guys someplace to get some drinks. I chauffered them to a couple of clubs. I even gave those guys a ride back to their place. I STILL thought I might have a chance with her. However, the only thing I got from her was a peck on the cheek when I dropped her off at her parent's house.

Looking back, I still can't believe I let myself get used that badly.

Breakfast with Girls 12-04-04 11:12 PM

Originally posted by Kevin Phillips
I picked her up and got to the show. While waiting in line to buy the tickets, she started flirting with two guys in line behind us. Right after we got inside, she disappeared with one of them for about an hour.

After the show, she asked me if I'd take her and the two guys someplace to get some drinks. I chauffered them to a couple of clubs. I even gave those guys a ride back to their place. I STILL thought I might have a chance with her. However, the only thing I got from her was a peck on the cheek when I dropped her off at her parent's house.

:lol: I have this vision of her having sex with both of the guys in the back seat of your car with you driving, thinking, "I still have a shot!"

Giantrobo 12-05-04 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin Phillips
When I was in high-school I had the standard crappy minimum wage job. However, there was a really hot-looking coworker, who was about 19 at the time, was a bit of a flake, but was pretty nice to me. After a few months, I quit. A while later, I lost contact with her.

A few years later, I decided her 21st birthday was a good excuse to try and re-establish contact, so I gave her a call. She told me she had recently broken up with her boyfriend (YES!!!). She asked me if I would take her to see Charlie Daniels, who was doing a show at a local theater. I, of course, jumped at the opportunity, thinking I might have a chance with her.

That's terrible! I know guys are scum but only a woman could pull off that kind of fucked up shit. :mad: I don't mean to come off sounding like I'm anti female because I'm not. But that story just adds to my post in the other thread about how much sexual control women have over men. It also further proves that although vagina isn't rare, it's still a very hot commodity.....

Jazzbutcher 12-05-04 07:27 AM

I don't have a good one but when my wife was single she had a bad blind date. The guy was hitting on the waitress, commenting on her boobs, etc...

She dumped her drink on his head and left. :up:
God, I love that woman. :)