Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Post your DISASTROUS DATE experiences -

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Post your DISASTROUS DATE experiences -

Old 12-07-04, 07:34 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Started dating a girl. Really liked her. Went to her place, we start making out...We are goin' at it hard. She decides she wants to hold off. We hold off. We go back on dates, we start making out again. She then decides to tell me, during the middle of it she had previously been with a guy we both know - but that it had been a month or so. Of course, it ruins the mood. I try to get over it, explain to her that it was before we started dating. Afterwards, I can't rise to the occasion. I just can't do it. She feels bad. I feel bad. I go home, problem is, I had agree'd to pick her up for work the whole next week (we work the same place). I pick her up. We don't speak. All week, until the last day when it all goes to hell. We start arguing back and forth and before the end of it, we're making out again at her house . I got it off my mind, she got it off her's and it was all okay. It was the worst moment ever at the time tho'. If I had not agree'd to pick her up already, I WOULD of never spoke to her again, but I'm glad I did.

There a bad story with a decent ending.

P.S - She gave me herpes.
Old 12-07-04, 07:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LivingINClip
Of course, it ruins the mood. I try to get over it, explain to her that it was before we started dating. Afterwards, I can't rise to the occasion. I just can't do it.

You just had to fight mother nature didn't you! She was just trying to protect you.
Old 12-07-04, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I was dating this one girl, and we were out at a bar having drinks. The topic of sex came up and she said she wasn't having sex till she had a ring on her finger. So I took off my college ring put it on her finger and said there, now lets go have sex.

Needless to say I never saw her again.
Old 12-07-04, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I’ve never had any really bad experiences, though I’ve had some weird ones. The one that sticks in my head now was a girl I met in bar in the early 90s, we were both in our early 20s at the time. We hit it off and I ask her out. On the date she says “You know, some people think that I’m a witch just because I make amulets for luck.” Later, she saw a box of quartz crystals I happened to have under my TV (I had recently gotten back from a mineral auction, they were cheap) and was all excited, wondering how I could stand having that much energy in my living room. So she showed me how to tell if a crystal “likes me” (if it likes me it gives me good energy, if it didn’t like me it gave me bad energy, or no energy). You tie the crystal onto a string and move it in a circle in front of your face. If it ends up swinging to and from you, it likes you, if it swings side to side, it doesn’t like you. Funny, neither my mineralogy nor petrology professors mentioned this in college, must have been a grad level course. So of course I have the better quality crystals “like me”, I gave her a few that apparently liked her. She was very grateful, if you know what I mean. We ended up dating for a few weeks, it was a very interesting time.

Then there was the girl I met when I was in my mid 20s, she was a few years older. We had seen each other a couple of times but hadn’t done anything other than light kissing. I was at her house for dinner but she was still in the shower. I sort of took a chance and, well, joined her, she was surprised but receptive. The funny thing was that she got a telephone call shortly after I got there, she answered it. She said “I can’t talk now, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” Her friend kept talking and talking, so she said “no, you didn’t understand me, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” I heard an “ohhh, I’ll call you later”. It was a nice night.
Old 12-07-04, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think your definition of "decent ending" is somewhat different from mine.
Old 12-07-04, 09:41 AM
exm
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Across the Hudson [email protected]: Hoboken. LET'S GO YANKS!
Originally Posted by Duran
I think your definition of "decent ending" is somewhat different from mine.

This thread is the very best, keep it going!!!
Old 12-07-04, 09:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Heat
Then there was the girl I met when I was in my mid 20s, she was a few years older. We had seen each other a couple of times but hadn’t done anything other than light kissing. I was at her house for dinner but she was still in the shower. I sort of took a chance and, well, joined her, she was surprised but receptive. The funny thing was that she got a telephone call shortly after I got there, she answered it. She said “I can’t talk now, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” Her friend kept talking and talking, so she said “no, you didn’t understand me, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” I heard an “ohhh, I’ll call you later”. It was a nice night.
That's horrible!
Old 12-07-04, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

"Then there was the girl I met when I was in my mid 20s, she was a few years older. We had seen each other a couple of times but hadn’t done anything other than light kissing. I was at her house for dinner but she was still in the shower. I sort of took a chance and, well, joined her, she was surprised but receptive. The funny thing was that she got a telephone call shortly after I got there, she answered it. She said “I can’t talk now, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” Her friend kept talking and talking, so she said “no, you didn’t understand me, I’m in the shower, and I have company.” I heard an “ohhh, I’ll call you later”. It was a nice night."

was it her mom on the phone? thatd be pretty wild eh
Old 12-07-04, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by pedagogue
That happened to me this summer, it was cool. I still talk to the girl here and there, but she is 2000 mi away, so there is no pressure for anything.

-pedagogue
Niagara Falls?
Old 12-07-04, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by MJKTool
Another joke gone horribly wrong from Willie
Clearly I'm ahead of my time.
Old 12-07-04, 12:57 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Keep this thread alive, please.
Old 12-07-04, 12:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Back in High school, when I was 17 I started dating my first 'girl friend'. I had met her online thru a friend, and she went to the same school, just a grade below me. We dated for roughly two weeks when she made a really bad joke. I can't really remember what it was exactly, but to the extent where she was making out with guys at a food place. So, I had just recently seen "Me, Myself, and Irene" and told her I had a split personality named Jack that once a month came out for a few hours and was a total ass. She wound up telling her parents, and they made her break up with me. LAME.

To get back at her, I dated her best friend, and broke there 15 year friendship! Jokes on YOU BITCH!
Old 12-07-04, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Um... I think you win.

I have never really had any bad dates. Plenty of whacked out fucked up relationships, but no bad dates. Maybe someone should start the whacked-out-fucked-up relationship thread.
Old 12-07-04, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

wonderdrug and i are gettin married tomorrow -

details at 6.
Old 12-07-04, 02:56 PM
Suspended

"Anal" & "mopower"

hmmmmmmmm....I think I know where this story is going.....
Old 12-07-04, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

wtf? u copy n paste that from penthouse forum?
Old 12-07-04, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Hero

where in GA wonderdrug?
Old 12-07-04, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by digitalfreaknyc
Guy I was dating bought us tickets to a show. He's 20 minutes late getting to our meeting place because he couldn't decide whether to get a $900 prada bag.
Originally Posted by digitalfreknyc
We get inside and he acts like he barely knows me. Now, although this kid is flaming, he refuses to touch me or act overly affectionate.
I Like the fact that you point out this guy is flaming even though you've already told us that he was 20 minutes late because he was shopping for an overpriced Prada bag.
Old 12-07-04, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

<--- anxiously awaiting part 2 of the EXTENDED EDITION of dark phoenix's story.

thats some good readin. i think ill print it out and keep it in the john for the next time im constipated.
Old 12-07-04, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by El Scorcho
WHen I was 22, I went on a date with a 19 y/o hot chick that I met on the tour bus of a band that I'm friends with.

We meet at a restaurant and that goes well. THen we go out for coffee a few miles away and that goes well too. Conversation is great and she's gorgeous and fun.

Then she says "lets go for a drive, I've got a surprise for you". I'm like "okay, sure". So we hop in her car and end up driving to her house. SWEET.
Surely I can't be the only one who got to this point and thought "Crying Game."
Old 12-07-04, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by JasonF
I Like the fact that you point out this guy is flaming even though you've already told us that he was 20 minutes late because he was shopping for an overpriced Prada bag.

I did not see who the poster was on this post, but when I saw the Prada comment I thought it might be one of those stories you hear of a girl finding out that her boyfriend/husband is gay, when the whole world already knows it.
Old 12-07-04, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by skiblet
wonderdrug and i are gettin married tomorrow -

details at 6.
lmao - but wait a min, I need time to find the right dress..

Old 12-07-04, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Oh come on!! think of all the cool gifts we could get

(and i need a new TV pretty bad, so...)
Old 12-07-04, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Sometime tonight, ... or perhaps tomorrow, i am going to load up my laser printer with a new Ream of paper, print that bad boy out, make myself a nice hot cup of tea, and take the day off of work,.... and read that post.
Old 12-07-04, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DarkestPhoenix
masturbate

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.