Other Talk "Otterville"

Eleven year old boy tries to rape 76 year old woman

Old 09-22-04, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eleven year old boy tries to rape 76 year old woman

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/22/el....ap/index.html

Boy, 11, charged in sexual assault of senior
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 76-year-old neighborhood woman in her home as three of his friends stood watch.

Police said that for a week before the attack, the boys had been "terrorizing" the woman in her house, repeatedly breaking in and taking cash and other items.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

The boy's brother, a 13-year-old who was among the three other boys also charged, said he heard the woman say: "I'm just an old, half-crippled lady, I'm not going."

The woman said the 11-year-old put on a condom and tried to rape her, followed by a second boy.

The 11-year-old was charged in juvenile court with sexual assault and being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing. The other boys -- ages 11, 12 and 13 -- were charged with being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing.

In court Wednesday, the 11-year-old facing the less serious charges called out, "Hi, Mom" after spotting his adoptive mother.

"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.
That is seriously fucked up. I hope all of them are tried as adults and locked up in prision.
Old 09-22-04, 10:06 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 143 Likes on 106 Posts
They should charge those shitheads with kidnapping. Doesn't the prosecutor have a brain.
Old 09-22-04, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
These guys deserved to be raped. Fitting punishment.
Old 09-22-04, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

What the hell is wrong with the older brother? Smack some sense into your little brother! Although the older brother is probably just as bad. The fact that they had been terrorizing the old lady is bad enough, but to try to rape her is just nasty.
Old 09-22-04, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. <b>She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.</b>
Yeah, I wonder why he turned out the way he did.
Old 09-22-04, 10:33 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 547 Likes on 395 Posts
The police should've done more than abuse these little shit bags.
Old 09-22-04, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 440 Likes on 319 Posts
I hope all of them are tried as adults and locked up in prision
In prison, the little shits would get lots of opportunities to have sex with people much older than they are.
Old 09-22-04, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think it was George Carlin who made a joke of sorts like this a few years back...something along the lines of:

A 24 year old man broke into the home of an 83 year old woman, and raped her....WHY!?!?!?!? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!?!?

Wish I could remember it appropriately...it's probably either from the "Grievances..." or "You Are All Diseased" concerts.

I agree with others who have said that these kids (ESPECIALLY the "attempted" (as opposed to "alleged") rapists. This is different then your typical "bad 11 year old" kid shit like blowing up the mailbox or even hurting animals. Short of the "raping" kids being mentally retarded and were influenced by the other accompanying kids, I see NO reason for them to tried as kids. They were doing adult things, and committing adult crimes against a....a SUPER adult in the 70+ year old woman.
Old 09-22-04, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
lock 'em up and throw away the key!
Old 09-22-04, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Only in Wisconsin

First Gein,then Dahmer,now these little sick bastards. What is wrong with that state?

All kidding aside,these sick punks deserve to be tried as adults and thrown in jail since as the above poster said,they were doing adult things and adult crimes. So throw the book at them and let them suffer. I doubt they are reformable. Something is not right in the head obviouslly.
Old 09-22-04, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Sounds like future serial killers and pedophiles.
Old 09-22-04, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by gmal2003
Sounds like future serial killers and pedophiles.
Do you mean reverse pedophiles?
Old 09-22-04, 11:08 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Gotta put a large amount of the blame on the parents of these fuck wits

Both the kids and their parents need to be assualted by a large animal
Old 09-22-04, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by cultshock
In prison, the little shits would get lots of opportunities to have sex with people much older than they are.
I wish but you know the law, they will be tried as juvenilles, probably serve a very light sentence in a nice little non violent reform farm or something, regrettably no one charges someone that young as a dult, and all they will get is a slap in the wrist. you will see, some 12 year old ran over a old lady in my town, he had no drivers license, he got off scott free, thats the "privledge" of being a juvi, I guess, sad.
Old 09-22-04, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 89 Likes on 72 Posts
"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy,"
It's always the good boys who do shit like this.

BTW, Carlin's rape routine was on the album Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics
Old 09-23-04, 02:20 AM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

fuck those boys should learn to jerk off instead......hope these fuckers get the chair.
Old 09-23-04, 03:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend & 2019 TOTY Winner

Received 50 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally posted by Crocker Jarmen
It's always the good boys who do shit like this.

BTW, Carlin's rape routine was on the album Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics
great album BTW

lock the little freak up FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-04, 03:29 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Wow. I love how all you guys are calling for a couple of 11 year olds to be tried as adults, some even calling for execution.

Give me a fucking break.
Old 09-23-04, 03:48 AM

Originally posted by Abranut
Wow. I love how all you guys are calling for a couple of 11 year olds to be tried as adults, some even calling for execution.

Give me a fucking break.
less future shitbags in the country
Old 09-23-04, 03:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 89 Likes on 72 Posts
Why? What's so outrageous about that?

Whether they were 11 years old or 21 or 31, what is really the difference?

Is it inhumane of me to think that certain people are beyond hope. What would be the benefit of locking them up for a certain number of years, assuming that they won't still be animals when they come up?

And why would they deserve another chance at life?

I think most 11 year olds are a lot more sophisticated then you imagine. If this is the best they can come up with at this point in their life, Fuck Them.

Last edited by Crocker Jarmen; 09-23-04 at 03:53 AM.
Old 09-23-04, 04:32 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Crocker Jarmen
Why? What's so outrageous about that?

Whether they were 11 years old or 21 or 31, what is really the difference?

Is it inhumane of me to think that certain people are beyond hope. What would be the benefit of locking them up for a certain number of years, assuming that they won't still be animals when they come up?

And why would they deserve another chance at life?

I think most 11 year olds are a lot more sophisticated then you imagine. If this is the best they can come up with at this point in their life, Fuck Them.
Dude, I would've liked to see you at 11 years old. I'm sure you were well rounded, getting good grades in school, with two parents at home. There are a lot of factors at work here that you are ignoring. Most likely including a lack of proper parenting, proper role models, proper education, and proper counseling. Why didn't this kid's parents know that their children had been essentially robbing this woman for a week before it turned sexual? Not to mention that these are children we are talking about. The judgement of an 11 year old is hardly comparable to an adult.
Old 09-23-04, 04:38 AM
Banned by request

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Not to mention that these are children we are talking about. The judgement of an 11 year old is hardly comparable to an adult.
Well, kids will be kids, but it takes a lot to try to RAPE anyone, let alone a 73-year old woman.

I don't think they should be tried as adults, but this is a heinous crime no matter what the circumstances may be at home.
Old 09-23-04, 05:00 AM

got this from another site that was discussing the original story

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: WED 09/15/04
Section: B
Page: 3

Boy , 13, held in sex assault of 6-year-oldsister / Another brother also admits to abuse, police say

By RUTH RENDON, ERIC HANSON
Staff
A 13-year-old boy remained in custody Tuesday after police said he admitted to sexually assaulting his 6-year-old sister more than a dozen times earlier this year.
The boy 's brother, who recently turned 10, also told police that he assaulted the girl because his older brother made him do it.
The case out of Pasadena is one of many disturbing sexual assault cases in the Houston area in which both the victim and the accused are juveniles.
Alberta Torres, a bilingual therapy supervisor for the Children's Assessment Center, said sexual abuse has always been a problem but more cases are being reported than in previous years.
"There has been a lot of attention to juveniles and juvenile crime," said Torres, who deals with sex assault victims. "Children are getting educated about sexual abuse so they're reporting it more."
Martin DeLeon, a spokesman for the Pasadena Police Department, said his department was notified by Child Protective Services in June about a 6-year-old girl who made allegations of being sexually assaulted.
Police said the girl told them that she had been abused by her brothers at the family's Pasadena apartment and at the children's grandmother's home in Houston.
The girl told police the abuse had started when she was 4 years old, DeLeon said.
When police interviewed the younger brother, "he said that he only sexually abused his sister one time because his older brother made him do it," DeLeon said.
The 13-year-old admitted to police that he had sexually assaulted his sister . He said he had forced himself on the girl 15 times since January, DeLeon said.
After the sex abuse was reported, CPS separated the family, with the girl staying with her mother in Pasadena . The teenage boy and his younger brother went to live with their grandmother, CPS spokeswoman Estella Olguin said.
The 13-year-old was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child on Sept. 2. Pasadena police arrested the boy on Sept. 7 at Shotwell Middle School in the Aldine school district, DeLeon said.
The boy remains in the Harris County Juvenile Detention Center. A hearing on his criminal charges is set for Monday while a detention hearing is scheduled for Sept. 22. The younger brother has not been charged.
The Pasadena case is the latest in a string of juvenile sexual crimes in the area.
A 12-year-old boy was arrested Sept. 1 on charges he sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl while she was playing at an indoor playground at a fast-food restaurant in Sugar Land.
Last month, a 12-year-old Houston boy was charged with sexually assaulting three children he was baby-sitting in Rosenberg.
According to the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 893 people under age 18 in Texas were arrested for sex offenses in 2001, the latest year when statistics were available. In Harris County, the figure was 110 in 2001. Olguin of CPS said that as of July, 353 juveniles were registered sex offenders in Harris County.
Torres said a growing concern is that there are not many programs geared toward helping sex offenders.
"There are programs for victims but not a lot for sex offenders. That's truly sad," she said.
Studies have shown that intense therapy for juvenile sex offenders helps, she said. Many times, juveniles who commit sex crimes are themselves victims of sex abuse or physical abuse. Others have no or only one parent at home, witness violence in the home, lack socialization skills and have academic problems at school, Torres said.
Fort Bend County District Attorney John Healey said violent crime involving juveniles in general is up and he believes the increase in sexual attacks is part of the overall picture.
Healey said the reason may be tied to the amount of violence and sex depicted in movies, television and music.
"How do you convince the advertisers, how do you convince the songwriters, how do you convince the writers and producers of movies where the money is to be made, that they should exercise greater discretion and limit their pocketbooks?" Healey asked.
Old 09-23-04, 06:51 AM

these guys like gilf's....i'm sure you know the meaning.
Old 09-23-04, 07:13 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Give me a fucking break.
There is no easy answer, and that's what we, emotionally, try to look for in situations like these. Identifying someone to blame and displace our anger and indignation on is a common reaction -whether it's the parents or an 11-year old perpetrator.

But the 11-year old does need to be punished as well as offered help, don't you think?

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.