Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Photos of NAKED boys discovered at Neverland!!

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Photos of NAKED boys discovered at Neverland!!

Old 09-23-04, 01:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
you know i used to think that MJ was just misunderstood and that people were using him to make a fast buck

Now i think he is a boy lover
Old 09-23-04, 09:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think that he is weird but not like that...... now the guy who played him in Man In the Mirror is the crazy one
Old 09-23-04, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Thor Simpson
pics?

I mean... uh...
there it is. I was waiting for that post.
Old 09-23-04, 11:11 AM

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3754431/deta...109232004&ts=H

Report: Home Of Michael Jackson's Personal Assistant Searched

POSTED: 7:06 am PDT September 23, 2004
UPDATED: 7:14 am PDT September 23, 2004

LOS ANGELES -- Authorities raided the home of Michael Jackson's longtime personal assistant as part of their investigation into allegations that the 46-year-old entertainer molested a boy at his Neverland Ranch, according to a newspaper report.

The person's name was blacked out in court documents released Wednesday, but the Santa Barbara News-Press identified her as Evelyn "Evvy" Tavasci of Sherman Oaks in the paper's Thursday's edition. Tavasci has worked for Jackson for more than a decade.

Tavasci told the News-Press that a court-imposed gag order prohibited her from discussing the case.

The court documents state that a day after the search, defense lawyers requested Santa Barbara Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville seal a list of all the items seized. Melville approved the request Wednesday.

Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau said the Sept. 15 search violates attorney-client privilege because items seized relate to the singer's legal representation, including three folders labeled "Mesereau."

Tavasci pays Jackon's personal bills, the entertainer's former business associates told the paper.

The warrant for the search is among nearly 100 that have been issued in the case. At least 20 were approved this month.

Jackson pleaded not guilty in April to child molestation and conspiracy charges. His trial is scheduled for Jan. 31.

Chris
Old 09-23-04, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Is it true that the nose MJ currently wears is really his rotten winkie?
Old 09-23-04, 11:50 AM
Banned

How does something like this affect someone's musical career? obviously he won't be able to put out any albums any more but...what about his history? How will people look at him now?
Old 09-23-04, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by digitalfreaknyc
How does something like this affect someone's musical career? obviously he won't be able to put out any albums any more but...what about his history? How will people look at him now?
Well, considering he doesn't even look like the same person as in the Thriller video, it's not hard to remember that seperately from his current situation.

But I will say that my overall impression of him has plummetted and it makes it hard for me to enjoy some of his older songs, even though I still think they are pure genious.

It's kind of like trying to remember back to OJ's achievements fondly. Hard to do.

It's much better when the story goes the other way... person with bad lifestyle goes good. It's hard to root for Vader in episode 4.
Old 09-23-04, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk God

from what I have seen, any of this has only affected him in America.
Old 09-23-04, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I still think his music's excellent. Throw on Billy Jean, you feel like dancing, even if you can't!
Old 09-23-04, 12:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm just glad that he didn't embrace Islam, change his name and make provocative statements to the press. I can overlook a little child abuse, but that whole Islam thing can really take the bloom off a performer's career.
Old 09-23-04, 12:31 PM
Banned

I prefer "wanna be startin' something"

Was never a big fan of his music but always liked that song.
Old 09-23-04, 12:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Was never a big fan of his music but always liked that song.
I don't like his music at all, so I am biased to say he will be remembered for this. I am 20 years old, so I was born during MJ's peak, so I never really got to see what all the hubbub was about. The only things I can associate with him are "Black or White" and the child molestation charges.

I got into an argument with a girl when the baby dropping stuff happened. I said that his fate was sealed, he'd be remembered as an insane child molestor. She thought he'd be remembered for his dance moves. Who knows though? He still has a lot of support in the black community (not unlike Kobe) even though he tried his hardest not to be black when he was making money.

Last edited by Brain Stew; 09-23-04 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-23-04, 01:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

He will now be the Salieri to Lionel Ritchie's Mozart.
Old 09-23-04, 02:34 PM
Banned

She thought he'd be remembered for his dance moves.
Though boring they may be.

*yawn*

I remember watching his concerts occasionally or his videos and being like...it's the same goddamn moves over and over again. He never changed. Just...boring.
Old 09-23-04, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Does this mean that VH1's We are the 80's and 90's has to be redone again!?!

Right after the Home Alone kid was arrested too....

So what are the numbers for Pick 3?
Old 09-23-04, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I just listened to some Jackson 5 this weekend. That stuff is great. So is his first solo album "Off the Wall". Too bad he's a friggin' nut job. I selfishly wish he could keep himself out of trouble and keep making good music.
Old 09-23-04, 03:28 PM
Banned

So what are the numbers for Pick 3?
This:

Edward Furlong. The 27-year-old actor was arrested Wednesday night for public intoxication following a bizarre incident--complete with lobsters!--at a Kentucky grocery store. According to this Florence Police Department report, Furlong, who starred in "Terminator 2," and some pals were in a Meijer store getting rowdy and yanking lobsters out of the chain store's tank. When police arrived, an unsteady Furlong, who smelled of booze, began to "turn around in circles" when an officer tried to frisk him. It is unclear whether Furlong--a PETA/animal rights activist--was trying to free the incarcerated crustaceans. Furlong, in town shooting a movie, spent a few hours in custody before making bail on the misdemeanor count. (2 pages)