Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Two Louisiana men accused of having sex with a chicken & pig

Other Talk "Otterville"

Two Louisiana men accused of having sex with a chicken & pig

Old 09-07-04, 03:29 PM
  #26  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 8,978
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by JasonF
"Came the time TC fucked a chicken."

(5 cool points for anyone who knows the context of that quote)

I don't remember that episode
Old 09-07-04, 03:47 PM
  #27  
DRG
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: ND
Posts: 13,421
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There was a guy who went to my high school, the year above me, who apparently got caught (by his then-girlfriend) having sex with a pig at his family's farm. I think he was a semi-popular guy, but a year later he was a huge loser with no friends. Even us underclassmen all knew of him as "the Pig Packer". The guy never really denied any of it, which I always thought was disturbing.
Old 09-07-04, 03:52 PM
  #28  
DVD Talk God
 
kvrdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 86,189
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by DRG
There was a guy who went to my high school, the year above me, who apparently got caught (by his then-girlfriend) having sex with a pig at his family's farm. I think he was a semi-popular guy, but a year later he was a huge loser with no friends. Even us underclassmen all knew of him as "the Pig Packer". The guy never really denied any of it, which I always thought was disturbing.
You see that football field? I threw 20 touchdowns in one season on that field, but do they call me the greatest quarterback in school history? No.

You see that classroom? I scored a perfect 1600 on my SATs in that classroom, but do they call me a genius? No.

You see those awards on the wall? I am responsible for have of those in student government, but do they call me Most Likely to Succeed? no.

But you fuck one pig....
Old 09-07-04, 03:59 PM
  #29  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: OOOOOlathe
Posts: 1,062
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: He was trying to get away from the guy trying to fuck him
Old 09-07-04, 04:00 PM
  #30  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The Money Pit
Posts: 8,165
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I was in elementary school there was a boy that lived down the street that was allegedly caught screwing his dog. The rumor from his sister was that his mother told him if she caught him again she would shave his head bald. A few weeks later the boy gets on the bus without a hair on his head.
Old 09-07-04, 04:11 PM
  #31  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 16,701
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by waporvare
When I was in elementary school there was a boy that lived down the street that was allegedly caught screwing his dog. The rumor from his sister was that his mother told him if she caught him again she would shave his head bald. A few weeks later the boy gets on the bus without a hair on his head.
Yeah, I can see stories like that following somebody around forever (or at least as long as they live anywhere near home).

Reminds me of a girl known as the "hotdog girl" in college, for something that supposedly happened when she was high school aged. In a nutshell: she was experimenting with a hotdog, a piece broke off, mother helped get it with a spoon, younger brother found out somehow and told one or two people, the whole school knew about it.
Old 09-07-04, 04:22 PM
  #32  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Kicker_of_Elves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: High above the Mucky Muck
Posts: 5,054
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by raven56706
Spiral Cut Ham
Old 09-07-04, 04:43 PM
  #33  
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,733
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Heat
Reminds me of a girl known as the "hotdog girl" in college, for something that supposedly happened when she was high school aged. In a nutshell: she was experimenting with a hotdog, a piece broke off, mother helped get it with a spoon, younger brother found out somehow and told one or two people, the whole school knew about it.
Where did you go to high school?
Old 09-07-04, 04:57 PM
  #34  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: MI
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally posted by kvrdave

But you fuck one pig....
Probably two, if you count the girlfriend who was a worse lay than a pig.
Old 09-08-04, 09:11 AM
  #35  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Josh-da-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Bible Belt
Posts: 37,101
Received 992 Likes on 718 Posts
Originally posted by Heat
Reminds me of a girl known as the "hotdog girl" in college, for something that supposedly happened when she was high school aged. In a nutshell: she was experimenting with a hotdog, a piece broke off, mother helped get it with a spoon, younger brother found out somehow and told one or two people, the whole school knew about it.
That could be an urban legend.

I think that a variation of that story goes around every high school.
Old 09-08-04, 11:13 AM
  #36  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 16,701
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by icondude
Where did you go to high school?
She went to school at Sesser, Illinois, would have graduated in '85 or '86.

And if it was an urban legend, people really believed it happened. Would pay for hotdogs at the cafetaria and have the workers send them to her, etc. (no, she was not amused)
Old 09-08-04, 11:58 AM
  #37  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,100
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Josh-da-man
That could be an urban legend.

I think that a variation of that story goes around every high school.
http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/hotdog.asp
Old 09-09-04, 12:42 AM
  #38  
DVD Talk Hero
 
D.Pham5GLTE (>60GB)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Stick out your tongue!
Posts: 39,563
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally posted by Dabaomb
but it was RAPE!!!!!
how do you know? maybe the chicken and pig consented...
Old 09-09-04, 10:05 AM
  #39  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Josh-da-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Bible Belt
Posts: 37,101
Received 992 Likes on 718 Posts
Originally posted by JasonF
"Came the time TC fucked a chicken."

(5 cool points for anyone who knows the context of that quote)
"Son of God or Son of Man, you can't fuck your sister and expect much good to come out of it."

"IT'S BUGGERIN' TIME!"

"But... you're a man!"

"Can't believe I'm doin' ninety miles an hour an' there's a fat guy on the car with his dick out."

Most quotable comic book, ever.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.