Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

Do You Have Any Bear Friends Who Smell Bad?

Other Talk "Otterville"

Do You Have Any Bear Friends Who Smell Bad?

Old 09-07-04, 05:44 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by scottall
This reminds me of college. There were always a lot of Indians in the computer lab and it stank to high hell. I know that spices in food make you smell differently, but the smell was atrocious and made it difficult to get anything done.
Most Indian FOBs don't shower daily and do not use deodorant. They can be seen driving Honda Accords and Toyota Camrys.
Old 09-07-04, 06:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

One of my friends from high school probably washed his hair only once a week or longer. At some point, when the greasiness accumulated, his bright orange hair became a darker color and smelled like strong cheese balls. The odor could be overwhelming if you got within nose's distance. I couldn't tolerate it, even though that was my favorite snack at the time.

His hair, conincidentally, looked not unlike the color of cheese balls when it was clean.
Old 09-07-04, 06:13 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 540 Likes on 390 Posts
This reminds me of college. There were always a lot of Indians in the computer lab and it stank to high hell. I know that spices in food make you smell differently, but the smell was atrocious and made it difficult to get anything done.
This isn't food smell. It's BO. He doesn't use deoderant, I'd guess.
Old 09-07-04, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
This isn't food smell. It's BO. He doesn't use deoderant, I'd guess.
It doesn't smell like food. Indians use a lot of curry which comes out of their pores and it smells like BO.

He might just be a nasty smelling unhygienic bastard, though. I don't think that every Indian in the computer lab didn't use deoderant, therefore the curry smell idea.
Old 09-07-04, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

This reminds me of a story my Biology teacher told the class when I was in HS. He claimed to have dated a girl who worked in a movie theater and would pick her up every night after her shift and drive up to the local make-out spot for a petting session. To this day, he claimed that he found the smell of popcorn to be "arousing"
Some people like the smell of leather because they get it on in the car so much.
Old 09-07-04, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 540 Likes on 390 Posts
It doesn't smell like food. Indians use a lot of curry which comes out of their pores and it smells like BO.

He might just be a nasty smelling unhygienic bastard, though. I don't think that every Indian in the computer lab didn't use deoderant, therefore the curry smell idea.
Trust me, it's BO.
Old 09-07-04, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Paging grunter to thread 383980...
Old 09-07-04, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
Trust me, it's BO.
I believe you, especially after the other thread about Indians and their stank ass.
Old 09-08-04, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition